- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,869 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Prophet (sws) is saying that one time the kufr is going to end in the whole world. When the Prophet (sws) was living, in his time, and after him up till now when Islam was ruling, the kufr … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today’s world, the 21st century men who call themselves civilized, are doing cruelties that the world has never seen before. Never, in the old days, if a person got upset and went crazy he would go out there and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Whatever you give whatever you do in this life, you are never losing. You always win. Even if you give something to someone that does not work for him, it is okay. You are winning. It is in your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The eternal life. Understand the meaning of the eternal life. As soon as you give the last breath from here you begin the eternal life. Whichever side you fall, that’s where you are staying. Either people are in Jannat … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Man is not watching to see and to realize, to understand through the history that Allah subhana wa ta’ala is giving to us through all holy books. Some may not like what the Quran is saying. It’s okay. Take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Thanks to our Lord Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) that He has chosen us to be among the believers. Whatever we do we are not going to be able to give enough thanks for that. When we look at the history … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Mankind lost (actually we should say Muslims). Muslims lost their head over a century ago and they became headless. Because they are headless they became heedless. Because they are heedless everyone is fooling them. The West, western people are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The people of Paradise are Ahl-e Haqq. The people of Haqq. The people of Haqq look at you with real eyes and you don’t need to put make-ups or run around in jogging lines or here and there to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let me tell you a story. There was a righteous man. He was worshipping a lot and trying to do everything correctly. Sheytan was coming to fool him but he wasn’t getting fooled by Sheytan. One day Sheytan came … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Dying before we die. How are you going to die before you die, if you don’t want to remember death? Not remembering death, it makes you to have high, long, very very very endless dreams about this dunya. That time, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are responsible to keep the month of Ramazan, we are responsible to show proper respect to that month. Allah subhana wa ta’ala is blessing us, blessing the Ummati Muhammad with that month. During that month there is one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When Sheykh Mevlana came to this country, we were circling around everywhere with him. I was standing next to him all the time. Anywhere we went, I have never heard Sheykh Mevlana saying one curse word or cursing those … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The truth is truth. Even if it’s coming to you from Sheytan you have to take it. You have to use it but you have to think, `Why this Sheytan is coming to me with a true word? He … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Don’t forget, Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. We came from Allah and we are returning back to Him. No one is going to escape from that. No man that is carrying a soul in their body is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (sws) is saying to us, “After me, the Khalifahs will come. After the Khalifahs, kings will come. After the kings, Sultans will come. After the Sultans the time of Jababirah, the tyranny time will come. Everywhere in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Imam Gazzali was a big scholar. He was moving around with his books. It was like he was carrying his library with him. Any place that he was going, he was going with all his books on top of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There’s a very well-known story. Once upon a time in a Muslim country, in Baghdad area, there were some Majusi, people who were worshipping fire, near Iran. A man whom everyone knew to be a fire-worshipper, one Waliullah during … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim During the time of Holy Prophet (AS), he sent messengers to Habashistan, Ethiopia. That King there, that time, he was a believer. He was believing Isa (AS). And he was believing that Isa (AS) saying that,”after me another Prophet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim No smiling? I don’t want no-smiling people sitting in front of me. They must go to the barn or they are going to smile by force. Look at `Y’ (a murid of Sheykh Efendi who is physically handicapped since … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It is a duty, an obligation to everyone who has children, that if they love their children then they must teach them otherwise than what they are learning in the schools because those schools now are teaching completely wrong … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Once upon a time one dervish was going back and forth saying to his Sheykh, “I want to see the Prophet (sws). I cannot see the Prohpet (sws) in my dream.” “Don’t worry. I will pray for you. You … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (asws) is saying that Allah swt says, “I will declare war on those who touch the ones that I love.” The Waliullah. The Friends of Allah. He (swt) says, “I will declare war on that person.” If … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Extract from Sohbet given by Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi Allah could’ve just said, “I have created you as man and I have given you intelligence. Every mistake that you do, you get this much punishment and every good thing … Continue reading