- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- 641,490 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Prophet (sws) is saying that one time the kufr is going to end in the whole world. When the Prophet (sws) was living, in his time, and after him up till now when Islam was ruling, the kufr … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today’s world, the 21st century men who call themselves civilized, are doing cruelties that the world has never seen before. Never, in the old days, if a person got upset and went crazy he would go out there and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Whatever you give whatever you do in this life, you are never losing. You always win. Even if you give something to someone that does not work for him, it is okay. You are winning. It is in your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The eternal life. Understand the meaning of the eternal life. As soon as you give the last breath from here you begin the eternal life. Whichever side you fall, that’s where you are staying. Either people are in Jannat … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Man is not watching to see and to realize, to understand through the history that Allah subhana wa ta’ala is giving to us through all holy books. Some may not like what the Quran is saying. It’s okay. Take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Thanks to our Lord Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) that He has chosen us to be among the believers. Whatever we do we are not going to be able to give enough thanks for that. When we look at the history … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Mankind lost (actually we should say Muslims). Muslims lost their head over a century ago and they became headless. Because they are headless they became heedless. Because they are heedless everyone is fooling them. The West, western people are … Continue reading