- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Prophet (sws) is saying that one time the kufr is going to end in the whole world. When the Prophet (sws) was living, in his time, and after him up till now when Islam was ruling, the kufr … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today’s world, the 21st century men who call themselves civilized, are doing cruelties that the world has never seen before. Never, in the old days, if a person got upset and went crazy he would go out there and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Whatever you give whatever you do in this life, you are never losing. You always win. Even if you give something to someone that does not work for him, it is okay. You are winning. It is in your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The eternal life. Understand the meaning of the eternal life. As soon as you give the last breath from here you begin the eternal life. Whichever side you fall, that’s where you are staying. Either people are in Jannat … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Man is not watching to see and to realize, to understand through the history that Allah subhana wa ta’ala is giving to us through all holy books. Some may not like what the Quran is saying. It’s okay. Take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Thanks to our Lord Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) that He has chosen us to be among the believers. Whatever we do we are not going to be able to give enough thanks for that. When we look at the history … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Mankind lost (actually we should say Muslims). Muslims lost their head over a century ago and they became headless. Because they are headless they became heedless. Because they are heedless everyone is fooling them. The West, western people are … Continue reading