- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- 660,307 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Prophet (sws) is saying that one time the kufr is going to end in the whole world. When the Prophet (sws) was living, in his time, and after him up till now when Islam was ruling, the kufr … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today’s world, the 21st century men who call themselves civilized, are doing cruelties that the world has never seen before. Never, in the old days, if a person got upset and went crazy he would go out there and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Whatever you give whatever you do in this life, you are never losing. You always win. Even if you give something to someone that does not work for him, it is okay. You are winning. It is in your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The eternal life. Understand the meaning of the eternal life. As soon as you give the last breath from here you begin the eternal life. Whichever side you fall, that’s where you are staying. Either people are in Jannat … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Man is not watching to see and to realize, to understand through the history that Allah subhana wa ta’ala is giving to us through all holy books. Some may not like what the Quran is saying. It’s okay. Take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Thanks to our Lord Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) that He has chosen us to be among the believers. Whatever we do we are not going to be able to give enough thanks for that. When we look at the history … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Mankind lost (actually we should say Muslims). Muslims lost their head over a century ago and they became headless. Because they are headless they became heedless. Because they are heedless everyone is fooling them. The West, western people are … Continue reading