- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In these days Azrail is coming in so many different ways. Unexpected place and unexpected time. Our Sheykh is ordering to us, `My murids should not be out, if it’s not necessary, if it’s not emergency, after Maghrib time. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Right now when we are sitting here there are people laying down in their beds in the hospitals like wood. They cannot even turn around, air has to be pumped inside of them and they are going through pain … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh Shamil, the Lion of the Mountains. Not lion that is the donkey kind. No. The one with authority who was taking it from the Divine Presence and using it. When they martyred the one who was before him fighting against … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It doesn’t matter who you are and where you are from. The highest title that you are going to reach, you are going to get, is to be servants. All these worldly titles that man has, you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There are four characteristics of Sheytan. If a man is carrying these four then he has inherited four secrets from Sheytan. His appearance is of human but his actions and everything is sheytanic. They are: Proudness, anger, stubbornness, envy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Lord is saying to us, `When the Juma time is entering and when they are calling you, leave everything. Leave your worldly doings and run to Juma. Know that there is more blessing for you in it than … Continue reading
There is no terror in Islam and there is no Islamic terrorism. This is a message to you, to me and to the whole world!
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today, we are finding so many terrorist activities, wrong activities happening in the world, and by the way, I must say that they are calling it ‘Islamic terrorism’. They must take it out! There is no terror in Islam and … Continue reading