- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In these days Azrail is coming in so many different ways. Unexpected place and unexpected time. Our Sheykh is ordering to us, `My murids should not be out, if it’s not necessary, if it’s not emergency, after Maghrib time. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Right now when we are sitting here there are people laying down in their beds in the hospitals like wood. They cannot even turn around, air has to be pumped inside of them and they are going through pain … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh Shamil, the Lion of the Mountains. Not lion that is the donkey kind. No. The one with authority who was taking it from the Divine Presence and using it. When they martyred the one who was before him fighting against … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It doesn’t matter who you are and where you are from. The highest title that you are going to reach, you are going to get, is to be servants. All these worldly titles that man has, you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There are four characteristics of Sheytan. If a man is carrying these four then he has inherited four secrets from Sheytan. His appearance is of human but his actions and everything is sheytanic. They are: Proudness, anger, stubbornness, envy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Lord is saying to us, `When the Juma time is entering and when they are calling you, leave everything. Leave your worldly doings and run to Juma. Know that there is more blessing for you in it than … Continue reading
There is no terror in Islam and there is no Islamic terrorism. This is a message to you, to me and to the whole world!
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today, we are finding so many terrorist activities, wrong activities happening in the world, and by the way, I must say that they are calling it ‘Islamic terrorism’. They must take it out! There is no terror in Islam and … Continue reading