- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,879 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In these days Azrail is coming in so many different ways. Unexpected place and unexpected time. Our Sheykh is ordering to us, `My murids should not be out, if it’s not necessary, if it’s not emergency, after Maghrib time. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Right now when we are sitting here there are people laying down in their beds in the hospitals like wood. They cannot even turn around, air has to be pumped inside of them and they are going through pain … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh Shamil, the Lion of the Mountains. Not lion that is the donkey kind. No. The one with authority who was taking it from the Divine Presence and using it. When they martyred the one who was before him fighting against … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It doesn’t matter who you are and where you are from. The highest title that you are going to reach, you are going to get, is to be servants. All these worldly titles that man has, you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There are four characteristics of Sheytan. If a man is carrying these four then he has inherited four secrets from Sheytan. His appearance is of human but his actions and everything is sheytanic. They are: Proudness, anger, stubbornness, envy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Lord is saying to us, `When the Juma time is entering and when they are calling you, leave everything. Leave your worldly doings and run to Juma. Know that there is more blessing for you in it than … Continue reading
There is no terror in Islam and there is no Islamic terrorism. This is a message to you, to me and to the whole world!
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today, we are finding so many terrorist activities, wrong activities happening in the world, and by the way, I must say that they are calling it ‘Islamic terrorism’. They must take it out! There is no terror in Islam and … Continue reading