- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In these days Azrail is coming in so many different ways. Unexpected place and unexpected time. Our Sheykh is ordering to us, `My murids should not be out, if it’s not necessary, if it’s not emergency, after Maghrib time. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Right now when we are sitting here there are people laying down in their beds in the hospitals like wood. They cannot even turn around, air has to be pumped inside of them and they are going through pain … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh Shamil, the Lion of the Mountains. Not lion that is the donkey kind. No. The one with authority who was taking it from the Divine Presence and using it. When they martyred the one who was before him fighting against … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It doesn’t matter who you are and where you are from. The highest title that you are going to reach, you are going to get, is to be servants. All these worldly titles that man has, you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There are four characteristics of Sheytan. If a man is carrying these four then he has inherited four secrets from Sheytan. His appearance is of human but his actions and everything is sheytanic. They are: Proudness, anger, stubbornness, envy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Lord is saying to us, `When the Juma time is entering and when they are calling you, leave everything. Leave your worldly doings and run to Juma. Know that there is more blessing for you in it than … Continue reading
There is no terror in Islam and there is no Islamic terrorism. This is a message to you, to me and to the whole world!
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Today, we are finding so many terrorist activities, wrong activities happening in the world, and by the way, I must say that they are calling it ‘Islamic terrorism’. They must take it out! There is no terror in Islam and … Continue reading