- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,863 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SUFI SYMBOLOGY : The Prayer Beads, The Turban, The Cane We are, as sufis, we are disciplining our own selves. Now we are coming to that part, how sufis are working. In disciplining our own ego and disciplining our own … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE MIND OF THE SUFIS: Remembers there is No God but Allah Sufism, when Prophet Muhammad sws emigrated from Mecca to Medina, he entered into a cave with his companion Abu Bakr Siddik ra. He gave secrets to his heart … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhhana wa ta’ala). If we are standing here and just saying, “Thank you Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi shukr, Thank you Ya Rabbi,” until Judgment Day then we will not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Without support coming no one can do anything in this world. Some know that and some don’t know that. For anything that we are doing, support must come from those ones who have the authority of the world in their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim (Sheykh Efendi asked the following question to the guest with whom he was conversing after the Juma prayer): Let me ask you something. Whatever had happened to the Muslims? What is the big fault that the Muslims did and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InshaAllah, we are approaching the days Alhamdulillah. It is the month, another holy month, of Hajj, the 5th pillar of Islam. Every believer, if they fit to the category, should go for Hajj. It is Allah’s right on them, … Continue reading