- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SUFI SYMBOLOGY : The Prayer Beads, The Turban, The Cane We are, as sufis, we are disciplining our own selves. Now we are coming to that part, how sufis are working. In disciplining our own ego and disciplining our own … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE MIND OF THE SUFIS: Remembers there is No God but Allah Sufism, when Prophet Muhammad sws emigrated from Mecca to Medina, he entered into a cave with his companion Abu Bakr Siddik ra. He gave secrets to his heart … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhhana wa ta’ala). If we are standing here and just saying, “Thank you Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi shukr, Thank you Ya Rabbi,” until Judgment Day then we will not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Without support coming no one can do anything in this world. Some know that and some don’t know that. For anything that we are doing, support must come from those ones who have the authority of the world in their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim (Sheykh Efendi asked the following question to the guest with whom he was conversing after the Juma prayer): Let me ask you something. Whatever had happened to the Muslims? What is the big fault that the Muslims did and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InshaAllah, we are approaching the days Alhamdulillah. It is the month, another holy month, of Hajj, the 5th pillar of Islam. Every believer, if they fit to the category, should go for Hajj. It is Allah’s right on them, … Continue reading