- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SUFI SYMBOLOGY : The Prayer Beads, The Turban, The Cane We are, as sufis, we are disciplining our own selves. Now we are coming to that part, how sufis are working. In disciplining our own ego and disciplining our own … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE MIND OF THE SUFIS: Remembers there is No God but Allah Sufism, when Prophet Muhammad sws emigrated from Mecca to Medina, he entered into a cave with his companion Abu Bakr Siddik ra. He gave secrets to his heart … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhhana wa ta’ala). If we are standing here and just saying, “Thank you Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi shukr, Thank you Ya Rabbi,” until Judgment Day then we will not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Without support coming no one can do anything in this world. Some know that and some don’t know that. For anything that we are doing, support must come from those ones who have the authority of the world in their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim (Sheykh Efendi asked the following question to the guest with whom he was conversing after the Juma prayer): Let me ask you something. Whatever had happened to the Muslims? What is the big fault that the Muslims did and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InshaAllah, we are approaching the days Alhamdulillah. It is the month, another holy month, of Hajj, the 5th pillar of Islam. Every believer, if they fit to the category, should go for Hajj. It is Allah’s right on them, … Continue reading