- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,865 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SUFI SYMBOLOGY : The Prayer Beads, The Turban, The Cane We are, as sufis, we are disciplining our own selves. Now we are coming to that part, how sufis are working. In disciplining our own ego and disciplining our own … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE MIND OF THE SUFIS: Remembers there is No God but Allah Sufism, when Prophet Muhammad sws emigrated from Mecca to Medina, he entered into a cave with his companion Abu Bakr Siddik ra. He gave secrets to his heart … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhhana wa ta’ala). If we are standing here and just saying, “Thank you Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi shukr, Thank you Ya Rabbi,” until Judgment Day then we will not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Without support coming no one can do anything in this world. Some know that and some don’t know that. For anything that we are doing, support must come from those ones who have the authority of the world in their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim (Sheykh Efendi asked the following question to the guest with whom he was conversing after the Juma prayer): Let me ask you something. Whatever had happened to the Muslims? What is the big fault that the Muslims did and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InshaAllah, we are approaching the days Alhamdulillah. It is the month, another holy month, of Hajj, the 5th pillar of Islam. Every believer, if they fit to the category, should go for Hajj. It is Allah’s right on them, … Continue reading