- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- 660,307 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2011
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SUFI SYMBOLOGY : The Prayer Beads, The Turban, The Cane We are, as sufis, we are disciplining our own selves. Now we are coming to that part, how sufis are working. In disciplining our own ego and disciplining our own … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE MIND OF THE SUFIS: Remembers there is No God but Allah Sufism, when Prophet Muhammad sws emigrated from Mecca to Medina, he entered into a cave with his companion Abu Bakr Siddik ra. He gave secrets to his heart … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhhana wa ta’ala). If we are standing here and just saying, “Thank you Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi shukr, Thank you Ya Rabbi,” until Judgment Day then we will not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Without support coming no one can do anything in this world. Some know that and some don’t know that. For anything that we are doing, support must come from those ones who have the authority of the world in their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim (Sheykh Efendi asked the following question to the guest with whom he was conversing after the Juma prayer): Let me ask you something. Whatever had happened to the Muslims? What is the big fault that the Muslims did and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InshaAllah, we are approaching the days Alhamdulillah. It is the month, another holy month, of Hajj, the 5th pillar of Islam. Every believer, if they fit to the category, should go for Hajj. It is Allah’s right on them, … Continue reading