- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,875 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up your sleeping legend In the last 100 years the Muslims have fallen into heedlessness, big heedlessness, not half of the day and not only in the nighttime. Believers should not be in heedlessness even when they are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Blessed are the strangers Power is coming for those who wants it. For those who can carry it. Power is coming. It is being send down and the connectors are receiving. No connection, no receiving. If you keep your connectors connected … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unshakable Faith People are having everything easy nowadays. Everybody speaks on everything and Islam becomes a game to everybody. A game. Nothing but a game. Not accepting anything. People gave lives! Not life. Lives! One house giving three, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim For participating in Zikr we are closing the lights. Close your eyes. Don’t look around. Follow by heart. When the Sohbet is happening the lights are open. You watch. You listen. When the Zikr is going on we are closing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Us and the people of Nuh a.s. 21st Century. The people who is living in this 21st century, they have completely lost the compass. Everyone is running to a certain direction and every direction that they are running to is leading … Continue reading