- Believers or Hypocrites
- Did Sheykh Efendi write any book?
- The Reason the Nation is falling
- What is the beauty that Allah (SWT) loves?
- What are we asking for when mentioning “Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu – May Allah sanctify his secret”
- How do we bring new life?
- Remember Your Honor
- What is Loyalty?
- Real Love
- Take the color of Allah
- What do you say to people who say Only Allah can judge me?
- What are we to do, when arguments with family members ensue?
- The True Meaning of Prophetic Companions
- The Good Friends in Ahiret
- The inheritance of Islam
- How do we know our role in the community?
- How can we not say those wrong words that are going to affect us?
- How do we prevent performing a service from becoming an obsession?
- How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh?
- Is strong Faith given by Allah?
- What Gives You Value
- It is the job of Shaitan to mislead you
- How did the Prophet see good despite agression towards Him
- Continuing the order of our Sheykh
- Be Sincere in This Way
- Travelling for the sake of Allah
- How do I find true faith?
- What are we supposed to do when we witness Fitna?
- Where is the Honor of Islam
- The greatness of the Ottoman Sultans
- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- 787,538 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up your sleeping legend In the last 100 years the Muslims have fallen into heedlessness, big heedlessness, not half of the day and not only in the nighttime. Believers should not be in heedlessness even when they are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Blessed are the strangers Power is coming for those who wants it. For those who can carry it. Power is coming. It is being send down and the connectors are receiving. No connection, no receiving. If you keep your connectors connected … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unshakable Faith People are having everything easy nowadays. Everybody speaks on everything and Islam becomes a game to everybody. A game. Nothing but a game. Not accepting anything. People gave lives! Not life. Lives! One house giving three, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim For participating in Zikr we are closing the lights. Close your eyes. Don’t look around. Follow by heart. When the Sohbet is happening the lights are open. You watch. You listen. When the Zikr is going on we are closing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Us and the people of Nuh a.s. 21st Century. The people who is living in this 21st century, they have completely lost the compass. Everyone is running to a certain direction and every direction that they are running to is leading … Continue reading