- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,862 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE PERILS OF HEEDLESSNESS If you are in ghaflat, you are in heedless station, whatever is happening in the world, you are not going to realise it. You are not going to understand. If there’s going to be an earthquake, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE HOLY MONTH OF RAJAB Alhamdulillah we are approaching the three months, the month of Allah, Rajab, the Holy Prophet’s (sws) month Shaban, and the Nation of Muhammad’s month Ramazan. It is coming. It is going to come and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim KNOWING & UNDERSTANDING OUR ENEMY Sohbet is for humans not for animals. Did you see animals talking to each other? The animals sitting and making sohbet? So think a little bit. What happened to the children of Adam? No sohbet. … Continue reading