- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- 866,640 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Washi Ibn Harb (ra) This religion is sent down to you to make you to become the best of the Nations, the best of the Ummah, the best of the Man, the best servant to Allah swt. That is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A BELIEVER’S MIRAJ The Miraj incident was a cause of separation between the believers and the unbelievers, between the believers and the hypocrites. When Holy Prophet (sws) came back and related the incident that had happened, the unbelievers thought … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE OURSELVES FOR THAT ELEVATION Allah subhana wa ta’ala knows that the creatures He has created are weak and they are running after this world non-stop. So He has created special days during the year saying to us, “Watch these days … Continue reading