- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- 866,638 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Keeping the Emanet of our Sheykh (Part II) sohbet by Hoja Lokman Effendi …..continue from Part I When Adam, as our father and our mother when they committed that wrong action and they ate from the forbidden fruit, when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim sohbet by Hoja Lokman Effendi Keeping the Emanet of our Sheykh Medet. Let’s all renew our Shahadat. Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala alayhi wa alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim. Asking support … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Story of Aziz Mahmud Hudayi (qs) Do you know that Allah Jala Wa ‘ala swt has complained about this nation, Nation of Muhammad in the night of Miraj to His Prophet? When Holy prophet was in the Miraj, Allah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are thanking our Lord Allah (swt) for giving us these holy days, for making us to reach to these holy days and insha’Allah ar-Rahman we will complete them successfully and receive the blessings that are coming with it. … Continue reading