- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,618 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min‐ash Sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim “And only a few of My servants are grateful.” Medet Ya Seyyidi, Sultanul Awliya, Medet. When you are saying,’Ottoman, we are Ottomans,’ the fear comes into the hearts of kafirs, unbelievers, those who are … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading