- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min‐ash Sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim “And only a few of My servants are grateful.” Medet Ya Seyyidi, Sultanul Awliya, Medet. When you are saying,’Ottoman, we are Ottomans,’ the fear comes into the hearts of kafirs, unbelievers, those who are … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading