- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,595 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min‐ash Sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim “And only a few of My servants are grateful.” Medet Ya Seyyidi, Sultanul Awliya, Medet. When you are saying,’Ottoman, we are Ottomans,’ the fear comes into the hearts of kafirs, unbelievers, those who are … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading