- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min‐ash Sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim “And only a few of My servants are grateful.” Medet Ya Seyyidi, Sultanul Awliya, Medet. When you are saying,’Ottoman, we are Ottomans,’ the fear comes into the hearts of kafirs, unbelievers, those who are … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading