- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,870 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min‐ash Sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim “And only a few of My servants are grateful.” Medet Ya Seyyidi, Sultanul Awliya, Medet. When you are saying,’Ottoman, we are Ottomans,’ the fear comes into the hearts of kafirs, unbelievers, those who are … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading