- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,865 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet sws (part II) Yes, because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet (asws). Because Allah and His Prophet (asws) has put obligation on us to have a Khalifah and we did not want … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet We are asking support from Sahibul Saif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us here and hereafter. May Allah dress … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If Khizir a.s appears to you, you have the right to ask for three things, what are you going to ask for? If Khizir a.s comes to you, you can ask for three secrets, anything that you want. Anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our way, The Siddiqeen Way This responsibility is an emanet to us. This is a trust that is given to us. This is the time when we are going to prove that we are the trustworthy ones. Trustworthy ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE THE GROUND Sheykh Effendi Hz is saying that Holy Prophet sws is saying and I believe so many Saints they are saying, ‘What is in your heart is going to show in your face.’ These days, hearts are dead, dead … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A lesson from an Abeed (righteous man) 21st century people, they are in heedless station 24hrs a day. What is the meaning of that? They are saying, ‘we are running around. We are aware. We are building cars. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Inheritors of the Prophet sws Evet Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah, Elhamdulillah Sukur Elhamdulillah If we’re saying to our Lord, Allah swt Shukur Elhamdulillah. Every hour and every day we’re in sajda till the … Continue reading