- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet sws (part II) Yes, because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet (asws). Because Allah and His Prophet (asws) has put obligation on us to have a Khalifah and we did not want … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet We are asking support from Sahibul Saif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us here and hereafter. May Allah dress … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If Khizir a.s appears to you, you have the right to ask for three things, what are you going to ask for? If Khizir a.s comes to you, you can ask for three secrets, anything that you want. Anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our way, The Siddiqeen Way This responsibility is an emanet to us. This is a trust that is given to us. This is the time when we are going to prove that we are the trustworthy ones. Trustworthy ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE THE GROUND Sheykh Effendi Hz is saying that Holy Prophet sws is saying and I believe so many Saints they are saying, ‘What is in your heart is going to show in your face.’ These days, hearts are dead, dead … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A lesson from an Abeed (righteous man) 21st century people, they are in heedless station 24hrs a day. What is the meaning of that? They are saying, ‘we are running around. We are aware. We are building cars. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Inheritors of the Prophet sws Evet Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah, Elhamdulillah Sukur Elhamdulillah If we’re saying to our Lord, Allah swt Shukur Elhamdulillah. Every hour and every day we’re in sajda till the … Continue reading