- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet sws (part II) Yes, because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet (asws). Because Allah and His Prophet (asws) has put obligation on us to have a Khalifah and we did not want … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet We are asking support from Sahibul Saif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us here and hereafter. May Allah dress … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If Khizir a.s appears to you, you have the right to ask for three things, what are you going to ask for? If Khizir a.s comes to you, you can ask for three secrets, anything that you want. Anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our way, The Siddiqeen Way This responsibility is an emanet to us. This is a trust that is given to us. This is the time when we are going to prove that we are the trustworthy ones. Trustworthy ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE THE GROUND Sheykh Effendi Hz is saying that Holy Prophet sws is saying and I believe so many Saints they are saying, ‘What is in your heart is going to show in your face.’ These days, hearts are dead, dead … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A lesson from an Abeed (righteous man) 21st century people, they are in heedless station 24hrs a day. What is the meaning of that? They are saying, ‘we are running around. We are aware. We are building cars. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Inheritors of the Prophet sws Evet Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah, Elhamdulillah Sukur Elhamdulillah If we’re saying to our Lord, Allah swt Shukur Elhamdulillah. Every hour and every day we’re in sajda till the … Continue reading