- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet sws (part II) Yes, because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet (asws). Because Allah and His Prophet (asws) has put obligation on us to have a Khalifah and we did not want … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet We are asking support from Sahibul Saif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us here and hereafter. May Allah dress … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If Khizir a.s appears to you, you have the right to ask for three things, what are you going to ask for? If Khizir a.s comes to you, you can ask for three secrets, anything that you want. Anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our way, The Siddiqeen Way This responsibility is an emanet to us. This is a trust that is given to us. This is the time when we are going to prove that we are the trustworthy ones. Trustworthy ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE THE GROUND Sheykh Effendi Hz is saying that Holy Prophet sws is saying and I believe so many Saints they are saying, ‘What is in your heart is going to show in your face.’ These days, hearts are dead, dead … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A lesson from an Abeed (righteous man) 21st century people, they are in heedless station 24hrs a day. What is the meaning of that? They are saying, ‘we are running around. We are aware. We are building cars. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Inheritors of the Prophet sws Evet Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah, Elhamdulillah Sukur Elhamdulillah If we’re saying to our Lord, Allah swt Shukur Elhamdulillah. Every hour and every day we’re in sajda till the … Continue reading