- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,360 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Seek fresh Knowledge from the Living Awliya Destur Medet ya Sahib el-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi Let’s renew our Shahadat, saying: Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Sal’Allahu Ta’ala Alayhi wa Sahibihi wa Sallim. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Fulfilling the Fifth Pillar of Islam Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah al-azim wa atubu ilaih, shukr Ya Rabbi, shukr. Shukr, astaghfirullah. 21st Century. People have deviated from the main road. The more they are suffering, the more they are running … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaytan ir-rajeem Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim You can find Truth only with the People of Truth. Welcome to you Let us begin with the sunnat of our Sheykh, to renew our Shahadat, saying, “Ashadu an la ilaha ilAllah, wa ashadu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Selam aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim, Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim. We are asking support, Medet from our Sheykh, your Sheykh, my Sheykh, Sheykh of the world, Sheykh of the Universe, Alemleri. So many worlds, they know him. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Healing wounded Hearts Holy Prophet (sws) is saying, `Don’t do anything for which later you are going to need to go and apologize.’ It’s because the Mu’min, the believer is a wise person that knows where the word is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Do Not Betray your Efendi’ O Believers! Salam, InsyaAllah ar Rahman coming from our Lord. Coming from our Prophet, coming from our Sheykh, to those ones who are holding on tightly in this Akhir of the Akhir Zaman where … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Does Paradise lie under your mother’s feet? I’m watching today’s mother, they are saying, ‘You know, Prophet (sws) is saying that Paradise is under my feet.’ Paradise lies under the feet of a mother? which mother? Those mother that … Continue reading