- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Seek fresh Knowledge from the Living Awliya Destur Medet ya Sahib el-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi Let’s renew our Shahadat, saying: Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Sal’Allahu Ta’ala Alayhi wa Sahibihi wa Sallim. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Fulfilling the Fifth Pillar of Islam Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah al-azim wa atubu ilaih, shukr Ya Rabbi, shukr. Shukr, astaghfirullah. 21st Century. People have deviated from the main road. The more they are suffering, the more they are running … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaytan ir-rajeem Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim You can find Truth only with the People of Truth. Welcome to you Let us begin with the sunnat of our Sheykh, to renew our Shahadat, saying, “Ashadu an la ilaha ilAllah, wa ashadu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Selam aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim, Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim. We are asking support, Medet from our Sheykh, your Sheykh, my Sheykh, Sheykh of the world, Sheykh of the Universe, Alemleri. So many worlds, they know him. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Healing wounded Hearts Holy Prophet (sws) is saying, `Don’t do anything for which later you are going to need to go and apologize.’ It’s because the Mu’min, the believer is a wise person that knows where the word is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Do Not Betray your Efendi’ O Believers! Salam, InsyaAllah ar Rahman coming from our Lord. Coming from our Prophet, coming from our Sheykh, to those ones who are holding on tightly in this Akhir of the Akhir Zaman where … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Does Paradise lie under your mother’s feet? I’m watching today’s mother, they are saying, ‘You know, Prophet (sws) is saying that Paradise is under my feet.’ Paradise lies under the feet of a mother? which mother? Those mother that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim An Enemy of the Ottomans is an Enemy of the Ummah We are running away from sheytan into the shelter of Allah. Run away from sheytan. Don’t be friends and buddies with sheytan. Sheytan is friends with our ego. … Continue reading