- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,544 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Seek fresh Knowledge from the Living Awliya Destur Medet ya Sahib el-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi Let’s renew our Shahadat, saying: Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Sal’Allahu Ta’ala Alayhi wa Sahibihi wa Sallim. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Fulfilling the Fifth Pillar of Islam Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah al-azim wa atubu ilaih, shukr Ya Rabbi, shukr. Shukr, astaghfirullah. 21st Century. People have deviated from the main road. The more they are suffering, the more they are running … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaytan ir-rajeem Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim You can find Truth only with the People of Truth. Welcome to you Let us begin with the sunnat of our Sheykh, to renew our Shahadat, saying, “Ashadu an la ilaha ilAllah, wa ashadu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Selam aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim, Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim. We are asking support, Medet from our Sheykh, your Sheykh, my Sheykh, Sheykh of the world, Sheykh of the Universe, Alemleri. So many worlds, they know him. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Healing wounded Hearts Holy Prophet (sws) is saying, `Don’t do anything for which later you are going to need to go and apologize.’ It’s because the Mu’min, the believer is a wise person that knows where the word is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Do Not Betray your Efendi’ O Believers! Salam, InsyaAllah ar Rahman coming from our Lord. Coming from our Prophet, coming from our Sheykh, to those ones who are holding on tightly in this Akhir of the Akhir Zaman where … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Does Paradise lie under your mother’s feet? I’m watching today’s mother, they are saying, ‘You know, Prophet (sws) is saying that Paradise is under my feet.’ Paradise lies under the feet of a mother? which mother? Those mother that … Continue reading