- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- 641,490 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is indispensable in the way of ALLAH “ Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is Indispensable in the way of ALLAH” Alhamdulillahi Rabul ‘alamin, with the support of our Sheykh, Allah (swt) has granted us another week, another Thursday, another Jummah, another zikr another chance for us to remember Him to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim 10th of Muharram – The Tragedy of Karbala So many other incidences happened in the day of Muharram. We will speak a couple more words, very bad ones that happened on Muharram. 10 Muharram. What is that you know? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim 10th of Muharram – Remember The Ones who Came Before Medet Ya sayyidi Sultan Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sahibul Maqam, to make us to speak something that it will benefit us. Not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Follow those who ask of you no fee” (Quran 36:21) Question : It feels like Allah has put me on this path of hardship and He will not change it. I find it a scary mind set because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Ego does not want to be part of the Jamaat” Question : What part of your ego would make them not feel comfortable and not want to be part of the Jamaat. Which part of the ego does … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Amir Celoski, a Sincere Servant of Allah Today is the 4th year anniversary of the passing of our dear brother, Amir Celoski. Amir Celoski was 28 when he was pronounced dead at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. He died … Continue reading