- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is indispensable in the way of ALLAH “ Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is Indispensable in the way of ALLAH” Alhamdulillahi Rabul ‘alamin, with the support of our Sheykh, Allah (swt) has granted us another week, another Thursday, another Jummah, another zikr another chance for us to remember Him to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim 10th of Muharram – The Tragedy of Karbala So many other incidences happened in the day of Muharram. We will speak a couple more words, very bad ones that happened on Muharram. 10 Muharram. What is that you know? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim 10th of Muharram – Remember The Ones who Came Before Medet Ya sayyidi Sultan Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sahibul Maqam, to make us to speak something that it will benefit us. Not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Follow those who ask of you no fee” (Quran 36:21) Question : It feels like Allah has put me on this path of hardship and He will not change it. I find it a scary mind set because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Ego does not want to be part of the Jamaat” Question : What part of your ego would make them not feel comfortable and not want to be part of the Jamaat. Which part of the ego does … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Amir Celoski, a Sincere Servant of Allah Today is the 4th year anniversary of the passing of our dear brother, Amir Celoski. Amir Celoski was 28 when he was pronounced dead at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. He died … Continue reading