- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is indispensable in the way of ALLAH “ Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is Indispensable in the way of ALLAH” Alhamdulillahi Rabul ‘alamin, with the support of our Sheykh, Allah (swt) has granted us another week, another Thursday, another Jummah, another zikr another chance for us to remember Him to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim 10th of Muharram – The Tragedy of Karbala So many other incidences happened in the day of Muharram. We will speak a couple more words, very bad ones that happened on Muharram. 10 Muharram. What is that you know? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim 10th of Muharram – Remember The Ones who Came Before Medet Ya sayyidi Sultan Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sahibul Maqam, to make us to speak something that it will benefit us. Not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Follow those who ask of you no fee” (Quran 36:21) Question : It feels like Allah has put me on this path of hardship and He will not change it. I find it a scary mind set because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Ego does not want to be part of the Jamaat” Question : What part of your ego would make them not feel comfortable and not want to be part of the Jamaat. Which part of the ego does … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Amir Celoski, a Sincere Servant of Allah Today is the 4th year anniversary of the passing of our dear brother, Amir Celoski. Amir Celoski was 28 when he was pronounced dead at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. He died … Continue reading