- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,680 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part II) We are following a Tarikat. Tarikat is a way. Shariat is a way, Tarikat is a way. Allah swt is saying, ‘We have given the Shariat and the Tarikat to man.’ Yes, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part I) We are asking support from our Sheykh, from the Holy ones, from the Sultan Awliya, from our Holy Prophet (asws). We are asking Allah swt for the support and the blessings that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Great Seljuks and The Exalted Ottomans The Turks came from Central Asia. They came from Erganakon. The Turks are the most rooted nation on the face of the earth. They are coming from the son of Nuh (aleyhi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Month of Safar – Trials and Tribulations We are entering into the second month of the Islamic calendar, the month of Safar. The month of Safar where so many incidents are coming down. Believers, believers must be careful. Safar … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Those that leave the path are always replaced with better ones in service” Everyone is welcome to come, everyone is welcome to go. We are not going to make any special invitation. Not to you, no to me, not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Knowledge Comes Continuously Think about this situation – a Professor who is studying and inventing new things wants to share with others the knowledge that he has acquired, but instead, he was made to teach in the kindergarten. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Empire State is hit by a superstorm Sandy, to serve as a reminder” Let us renew our religion, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu ta’ala alayhi wa sahbihi wa sallim.’ Renewing our … Continue reading