- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,213 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2012
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part II) We are following a Tarikat. Tarikat is a way. Shariat is a way, Tarikat is a way. Allah swt is saying, ‘We have given the Shariat and the Tarikat to man.’ Yes, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part I) We are asking support from our Sheykh, from the Holy ones, from the Sultan Awliya, from our Holy Prophet (asws). We are asking Allah swt for the support and the blessings that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Great Seljuks and The Exalted Ottomans The Turks came from Central Asia. They came from Erganakon. The Turks are the most rooted nation on the face of the earth. They are coming from the son of Nuh (aleyhi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Month of Safar – Trials and Tribulations We are entering into the second month of the Islamic calendar, the month of Safar. The month of Safar where so many incidents are coming down. Believers, believers must be careful. Safar … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Those that leave the path are always replaced with better ones in service” Everyone is welcome to come, everyone is welcome to go. We are not going to make any special invitation. Not to you, no to me, not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Knowledge Comes Continuously Think about this situation – a Professor who is studying and inventing new things wants to share with others the knowledge that he has acquired, but instead, he was made to teach in the kindergarten. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Empire State is hit by a superstorm Sandy, to serve as a reminder” Let us renew our religion, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu ta’ala alayhi wa sahbihi wa sallim.’ Renewing our … Continue reading