- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Sometimes the Shaykh says something about a mureed to teach that mureed for reasons only he may know. He may say it in front of others and they hear. But those things remain for years with those who … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Which zikr will help me to reach ALLAH (swt) the quickest? Which zikr? I’ll tell you which zikr. You are not going to like it though. ‘O my nafs, O my nafs, O my nafs, O my nafs, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Order of the Whirling Dervishes Question: Sufism has always been closely associated with the whirling dervishes. Can you explain the role of these whirling dervishes in Islam? The so called ‘whirling dervish,’ we don’t like to use that … Continue reading
The Blessed Birth When the term was fulfilled and the moment of delivery approached, the holy house, the Kaba at Mecca all at once was seen to split in two. The Quraysh were appalled by this event, and everybody searched … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Must a Muslim be in a Tariqa? QUESTION: “Must a Muslim be in a Tariqa? Can a Muslim live Islam through their own efforts?” It’s like saying, someone is asking, ‘must a man go to a university to get … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I have been married for a very long time but do not have any children yet. My husband and I have been praying endlessly for ALLAH to bless us with a child. Is there a reason why our prayer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Show proper respect to the Holy Prophet’s (sws) Month Alhamdulillah, astaghfirullah, astaghrullah wa atubu ilaih. We are thanking our Lord Allah subhana wa ta’ala for granting us the life, counting us from the believers and making us to reach … Continue reading