- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,531 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Sometimes the Shaykh says something about a mureed to teach that mureed for reasons only he may know. He may say it in front of others and they hear. But those things remain for years with those who … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Which zikr will help me to reach ALLAH (swt) the quickest? Which zikr? I’ll tell you which zikr. You are not going to like it though. ‘O my nafs, O my nafs, O my nafs, O my nafs, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Order of the Whirling Dervishes Question: Sufism has always been closely associated with the whirling dervishes. Can you explain the role of these whirling dervishes in Islam? The so called ‘whirling dervish,’ we don’t like to use that … Continue reading
The Blessed Birth When the term was fulfilled and the moment of delivery approached, the holy house, the Kaba at Mecca all at once was seen to split in two. The Quraysh were appalled by this event, and everybody searched … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Must a Muslim be in a Tariqa? QUESTION: “Must a Muslim be in a Tariqa? Can a Muslim live Islam through their own efforts?” It’s like saying, someone is asking, ‘must a man go to a university to get … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I have been married for a very long time but do not have any children yet. My husband and I have been praying endlessly for ALLAH to bless us with a child. Is there a reason why our prayer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Show proper respect to the Holy Prophet’s (sws) Month Alhamdulillah, astaghfirullah, astaghrullah wa atubu ilaih. We are thanking our Lord Allah subhana wa ta’ala for granting us the life, counting us from the believers and making us to reach … Continue reading