- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,595 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Spirit of Islam is the Holy Prophet (asws) InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are making the intention to make the ziyaret of the Holy beard of the Holy Prophet (asws). The confusion it is everywhere here in the 21st century, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “How do we respond to those who slander our tarikat as a cult?” QUESTION: Some people call us a cult. They say we worship a “king” (meaning Shaykh Abdulkerim Efendi). How should we respond to them? Dogs will bark, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Can you tell us a little about how the wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (asws) and the Sahaba lived and how they balanced their daily duties? Okay, I will tell you a little bit. No, I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Knowledge of Tarikat QUESTION: Where do spirits go after a person dies but their body is not buried? They hang around a little bit, then they have to be in a waiting area. If they are not buried, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “As you know, the Saudi wahhabis have built very tall buildings surrounding the Ka’bah. Also, they have turned the Holy Prophet’s wife Hazrat Khadija’s home into a toilet. What do you say to the silence from the Islamic world?” … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Here I am, O my Lord, Here I am. Here I am for Your service.’ We are saying, ‘Labaik Allah Huma Labaik, Here I am, O my Lord, O my Rabb, Here I am. Here I am for Your … Continue reading