- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- 658,502 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Spirit of Islam is the Holy Prophet (asws) InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are making the intention to make the ziyaret of the Holy beard of the Holy Prophet (asws). The confusion it is everywhere here in the 21st century, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “How do we respond to those who slander our tarikat as a cult?” QUESTION: Some people call us a cult. They say we worship a “king” (meaning Shaykh Abdulkerim Efendi). How should we respond to them? Dogs will bark, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Can you tell us a little about how the wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (asws) and the Sahaba lived and how they balanced their daily duties? Okay, I will tell you a little bit. No, I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Knowledge of Tarikat QUESTION: Where do spirits go after a person dies but their body is not buried? They hang around a little bit, then they have to be in a waiting area. If they are not buried, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “As you know, the Saudi wahhabis have built very tall buildings surrounding the Ka’bah. Also, they have turned the Holy Prophet’s wife Hazrat Khadija’s home into a toilet. What do you say to the silence from the Islamic world?” … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Here I am, O my Lord, Here I am. Here I am for Your service.’ We are saying, ‘Labaik Allah Huma Labaik, Here I am, O my Lord, O my Rabb, Here I am. Here I am for Your … Continue reading