- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,874 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Spirit of Islam is the Holy Prophet (asws) InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are making the intention to make the ziyaret of the Holy beard of the Holy Prophet (asws). The confusion it is everywhere here in the 21st century, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “How do we respond to those who slander our tarikat as a cult?” QUESTION: Some people call us a cult. They say we worship a “king” (meaning Shaykh Abdulkerim Efendi). How should we respond to them? Dogs will bark, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Can you tell us a little about how the wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (asws) and the Sahaba lived and how they balanced their daily duties? Okay, I will tell you a little bit. No, I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Knowledge of Tarikat QUESTION: Where do spirits go after a person dies but their body is not buried? They hang around a little bit, then they have to be in a waiting area. If they are not buried, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “As you know, the Saudi wahhabis have built very tall buildings surrounding the Ka’bah. Also, they have turned the Holy Prophet’s wife Hazrat Khadija’s home into a toilet. What do you say to the silence from the Islamic world?” … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Here I am, O my Lord, Here I am. Here I am for Your service.’ We are saying, ‘Labaik Allah Huma Labaik, Here I am, O my Lord, O my Rabb, Here I am. Here I am for Your … Continue reading