- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,903 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Spirit of Islam is the Holy Prophet (asws) InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are making the intention to make the ziyaret of the Holy beard of the Holy Prophet (asws). The confusion it is everywhere here in the 21st century, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “How do we respond to those who slander our tarikat as a cult?” QUESTION: Some people call us a cult. They say we worship a “king” (meaning Shaykh Abdulkerim Efendi). How should we respond to them? Dogs will bark, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Can you tell us a little about how the wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (asws) and the Sahaba lived and how they balanced their daily duties? Okay, I will tell you a little bit. No, I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Knowledge of Tarikat QUESTION: Where do spirits go after a person dies but their body is not buried? They hang around a little bit, then they have to be in a waiting area. If they are not buried, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “As you know, the Saudi wahhabis have built very tall buildings surrounding the Ka’bah. Also, they have turned the Holy Prophet’s wife Hazrat Khadija’s home into a toilet. What do you say to the silence from the Islamic world?” … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Here I am, O my Lord, Here I am. Here I am for Your service.’ We are saying, ‘Labaik Allah Huma Labaik, Here I am, O my Lord, O my Rabb, Here I am. Here I am for Your … Continue reading