- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,483 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Spirit of Islam is the Holy Prophet (asws) InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are making the intention to make the ziyaret of the Holy beard of the Holy Prophet (asws). The confusion it is everywhere here in the 21st century, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “How do we respond to those who slander our tarikat as a cult?” QUESTION: Some people call us a cult. They say we worship a “king” (meaning Shaykh Abdulkerim Efendi). How should we respond to them? Dogs will bark, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Can you tell us a little about how the wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (asws) and the Sahaba lived and how they balanced their daily duties? Okay, I will tell you a little bit. No, I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Knowledge of Tarikat QUESTION: Where do spirits go after a person dies but their body is not buried? They hang around a little bit, then they have to be in a waiting area. If they are not buried, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “As you know, the Saudi wahhabis have built very tall buildings surrounding the Ka’bah. Also, they have turned the Holy Prophet’s wife Hazrat Khadija’s home into a toilet. What do you say to the silence from the Islamic world?” … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Here I am, O my Lord, Here I am. Here I am for Your service.’ We are saying, ‘Labaik Allah Huma Labaik, Here I am, O my Lord, O my Rabb, Here I am. Here I am for Your … Continue reading