- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,595 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: There are many movements trying to bring back the Khilafat, some of the movements are rather aggressive. How do we know which of these movements is the right one? What is the sign to look for, for us … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is to be done about the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople? The Ottomans took it over increasing hatred from the Orthodox Christian world. Was it taken rightfully or was it wrongly stolen and should it be returned? BismillahirRahmanirRahim … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Since I started learning about Naksibendi Tarikat and changing my life style, it has become difficult to have some control in life. I feel like I am being controlled and can’t do anything right nor do what I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do you not join other groups under Tawhid and not separate into different groups? Are we not falling into a trap? is not the way one? Why do we allow the Temple of Suleyman to become a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is that the Ottoman Empire collapsed if it was the sword of Islam? Didn’t they also want to become modernized? They didn’t want Shariah law anymore why are they praised so much here? They are praised so … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Commemoration for the Battle of Gallipoli The so-called Allied Forces came together, they were coming from every side to the Empire, trying to bring an end to the Ottoman Empire and they made all their calculations and all their … Continue reading