- What are the qualities Allah SWT loves for us to show when we are afflicted with tribulation?
- How can we overcome our ego when we have wrong desires that ache if we don’t commit them?
- The ego denies the blessings of Allah SWT, but really focuses on the good that it has done. How do we defeat that trick of the ego?
- If They Were To See You
- Asking The Right Questions
- Does Allah give us many paths knowing what we will choose?
- Some of us are grown, but are still like children on the inside. What must one do with this?
- Why do we see a black spot on the forehead of the wahabis and the shining face of Ahli Sunnah wal Jamaat?
- Can anyone change Mazhab for his own benefits or is it from the ego to think like that?
- Are you speaking about collective decision making, rather than maybe making the wrong decision?
- Manners are Learned in Jamaat
- How do we protect ourselves from bad thoughts that come into our head?
- I left Islam three years ago. Is it possible Allah will forgive me if I repent?
- Is A Sheykh Needed To Understand What Kind Of Service Is Best For Us?
- Does the Sheykh need to submit his nafs to a Sheykh or is it beyond our understanding?
- Desire Of The Soul
- Are the soul and the nafs the same? If we have bad thoughts is it because the sheytan empowers the nafs?
- Who Are You Following, O Muslims?
- Strangers In This World
- What should we do when people wish us Happy New Year?
- The Prophet (AS) said there will be more than seventy branches of Islam. How can we be sure that we are in the right one?
- Why is there a need for four Mazhabs in Islam?
- We, The Millet Of Ibrahim (as)
- Sincere Love For The Kingdom Of Allah
- What Are You Intending?
- The Ehli Zikr Are Making Everyone To Remember Allah
- Should I wait until a Sheykh crosses my path while carrying on with my namaz and zikr?
- I make zikr almost 24/7, yet I still feel so lonely. How come I still feel this loneliness and pain?
- Why do Muslims now chose laziness and no discipline for learning the knowledge of Allah?
- What is the Islamic perspective on those whose bodies have been cremated?
- What is the significance of the ‘Hu, Hu’ zikr?
- More Than Cool Water
- What makes a person to make the right decisions at the right time?
- The Right Direction
- Some years ago I was asked, ‘what is your religion and what is your book?’
- If Jannat is under our mother’s feet, what is under the feet of Rasulullah (SAW)?
- Why is tazkiyah not widely taught nowadays?
- The Marifat of Knowing Your Purpose
- Why are some people born with more misfortune than others?
- Can a person only connect to the Prophet (AS) through a Sheykh or is there any other way?
- What is hubud dunya and how do I remove it?
- What is hidden shirik and how can I be safe from it?
- Can a person under the age of forty use a walking stick or cane with the intention of following the sunnat?
- Love and Be Loved
- How do we keep our hearts open when things are good in terms of this dunya?
- ‘Pray As You Have Seen Me Pray.’
- What is the relationship between anxiety and anger?
- How can we understand the essence of sabr and shukr?
- What can be done if one is negligent, and how can we stay thankful always to Allah and to the Holy Prophet (AS)?
- What is being recited before Sheykh Lokman Effendi starts to climb the mimbar e-Rasool (AS) and while he is climbing step by step on the mimbar?
- 999,305 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: There are many movements trying to bring back the Khilafat, some of the movements are rather aggressive. How do we know which of these movements is the right one? What is the sign to look for, for us to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is to be done about the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople? The Ottomans took it over increasing hatred from the Orthodox Christian world. Was it taken rightfully or was it wrongly stolen and should it be returned? BismillahirRahmanirRahim … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Since I started learning about Naksibendi Tarikat and changing my life style, it has become difficult to have some control in life. I feel like I am being controlled and can’t do anything right nor do what I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do you not join other groups under Tawhid and not separate into different groups? Are we not falling into a trap? is not the way one? Why do we allow the Temple of Suleyman to become a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is that the Ottoman Empire collapsed if it was the sword of Islam? Didn’t they also want to become modernized? They didn’t want Shariah law anymore why are they praised so much here? They are praised so … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Commemoration for the Battle of Gallipoli The so-called Allied Forces came together, they were coming from every side to the Empire, trying to bring an end to the Ottoman Empire and they made all their calculations and all their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Masjids of Allah in Ahir Zaman How nice it is to be able to celebrate the Eid, the Jumu’ah, in this time in ahir zaman properly. To fulfill all the sunnats properly, and to come and to worship … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The first rule of Tarikat QUESTION: Is adab (good manners) the first rule that we must learn in Tarikat? If we lose adab, do we fall from the Tarikat? Do you fall from Tarikat? No, you don’t fall from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Commemoration for the Battle of Gallipoli (part I) Medet Ya sayiddi sultanul Awliya Our way continues through association. Meaning, Islam is built on association. Without association, we have this kind of Islam. You like it today? For one hundred … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Is it important to prepare our families for life without electricity? If so, what are the ways we can do this? Those kind of question, really, you don’t have to ask me. There are so many other experts. … Continue reading