- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,476 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: There are many movements trying to bring back the Khilafat, some of the movements are rather aggressive. How do we know which of these movements is the right one? What is the sign to look for, for us … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is to be done about the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople? The Ottomans took it over increasing hatred from the Orthodox Christian world. Was it taken rightfully or was it wrongly stolen and should it be returned? BismillahirRahmanirRahim … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: Since I started learning about Naksibendi Tarikat and changing my life style, it has become difficult to have some control in life. I feel like I am being controlled and can’t do anything right nor do what I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do you not join other groups under Tawhid and not separate into different groups? Are we not falling into a trap? is not the way one? Why do we allow the Temple of Suleyman to become a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is that the Ottoman Empire collapsed if it was the sword of Islam? Didn’t they also want to become modernized? They didn’t want Shariah law anymore why are they praised so much here? They are praised so … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Commemoration for the Battle of Gallipoli The so-called Allied Forces came together, they were coming from every side to the Empire, trying to bring an end to the Ottoman Empire and they made all their calculations and all their … Continue reading