- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim People with the love of dunya wear me out, including my family. What should I do? Run to Allah, don’t run to your family. Seriously. You know, when dunya is pulling you away and making you feel so tired, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is Shaykh? What is Murshid? What is Mureed? What is Khalifa, Wakeel and Murad? Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt created man to represent Him. He created Holy Prophet (asws), in reality, to represent Him, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Can Muslims make alliances with the kuffar and start establishing an Islamic State? NO. Prophet (asws) did not do it. Ummawis did not do it. Abbasys did not do it. The Ottomans did not do it. The Seljuks did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How will the division within Tariqats be fixed? It is not going to be fixed until SahibulZaman comes to fix it. Because there is no authority. There is always that spiritual authority, but because we are living in this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do we escape from the emptiness of life? Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur, Medet. First you have to know that this life is not empty. Our life is not empty. Allah swt has created us and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Verily Satan is an Enemy to you Medet Ya Seyyidi Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Let me tell you a story. There was a righteous man. He was worshipping a lot and trying to do everything correctly. Sheytan was coming … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do I stop my ego from keeping me in fear? Most times when I come close to coming to association in sohbet, I get fear. I fear that I am not good enough to go because of my … Continue reading