- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,903 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim People with the love of dunya wear me out, including my family. What should I do? Run to Allah, don’t run to your family. Seriously. You know, when dunya is pulling you away and making you feel so tired, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is Shaykh? What is Murshid? What is Mureed? What is Khalifa, Wakeel and Murad? Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt created man to represent Him. He created Holy Prophet (asws), in reality, to represent Him, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Can Muslims make alliances with the kuffar and start establishing an Islamic State? NO. Prophet (asws) did not do it. Ummawis did not do it. Abbasys did not do it. The Ottomans did not do it. The Seljuks did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How will the division within Tariqats be fixed? It is not going to be fixed until SahibulZaman comes to fix it. Because there is no authority. There is always that spiritual authority, but because we are living in this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do we escape from the emptiness of life? Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur, Medet. First you have to know that this life is not empty. Our life is not empty. Allah swt has created us and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Verily Satan is an Enemy to you Medet Ya Seyyidi Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Let me tell you a story. There was a righteous man. He was worshipping a lot and trying to do everything correctly. Sheytan was coming … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do I stop my ego from keeping me in fear? Most times when I come close to coming to association in sohbet, I get fear. I fear that I am not good enough to go because of my … Continue reading