- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,621 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim People with the love of dunya wear me out, including my family. What should I do? Run to Allah, don’t run to your family. Seriously. You know, when dunya is pulling you away and making you feel so tired, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is Shaykh? What is Murshid? What is Mureed? What is Khalifa, Wakeel and Murad? Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt created man to represent Him. He created Holy Prophet (asws), in reality, to represent Him, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Can Muslims make alliances with the kuffar and start establishing an Islamic State? NO. Prophet (asws) did not do it. Ummawis did not do it. Abbasys did not do it. The Ottomans did not do it. The Seljuks did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How will the division within Tariqats be fixed? It is not going to be fixed until SahibulZaman comes to fix it. Because there is no authority. There is always that spiritual authority, but because we are living in this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do we escape from the emptiness of life? Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur, Medet. First you have to know that this life is not empty. Our life is not empty. Allah swt has created us and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Verily Satan is an Enemy to you Medet Ya Seyyidi Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Let me tell you a story. There was a righteous man. He was worshipping a lot and trying to do everything correctly. Sheytan was coming … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do I stop my ego from keeping me in fear? Most times when I come close to coming to association in sohbet, I get fear. I fear that I am not good enough to go because of my … Continue reading