- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- 659,000 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jumaah Khutbah by Hoja Lokman Effendi Hz The Trials Our Prophet (asws) Went Through Were For Us All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth, without whom, nothing can exist. The … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Muslim groups have ignited a movements to bring back the real wealth based economic model based on Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham. What is your stand on this re-movement which is considered to be a form of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we make our children to be obedient to us? It seems that we are fighting a difficult battle when our children listen more to their friends and are easily influenced by television. If you are obedient … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Understand the value of your Sultan Everyone wants their Sheykh to be praising them. MashaAllah, they are getting happy that time. Don’t you look at yourself? Don’t you see what you are doing? Where are you? You are not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah’s Special Gifts to the ummah of Muhammad (asws) La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Lokman Efendi’s prayer and message for Laylatul Raghaib In this Holy night, we are asking Allah swt, for the sake of the Holy Prophet (asws), for the sake of SahibulSaif, to make this Jama’at to be strong. We are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Before coming into this Tarikat, I thought the point of Sufism was to make a person to become a saint. After hearing Sheykh Abdul Kerim and your talks, I understand that our goal is to become a … Continue reading