- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,871 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jumaah Khutbah by Hoja Lokman Effendi Hz The Trials Our Prophet (asws) Went Through Were For Us All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth, without whom, nothing can exist. The … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Muslim groups have ignited a movements to bring back the real wealth based economic model based on Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham. What is your stand on this re-movement which is considered to be a form of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we make our children to be obedient to us? It seems that we are fighting a difficult battle when our children listen more to their friends and are easily influenced by television. If you are obedient … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Understand the value of your Sultan Everyone wants their Sheykh to be praising them. MashaAllah, they are getting happy that time. Don’t you look at yourself? Don’t you see what you are doing? Where are you? You are not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah’s Special Gifts to the ummah of Muhammad (asws) La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Lokman Efendi’s prayer and message for Laylatul Raghaib In this Holy night, we are asking Allah swt, for the sake of the Holy Prophet (asws), for the sake of SahibulSaif, to make this Jama’at to be strong. We are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Before coming into this Tarikat, I thought the point of Sufism was to make a person to become a saint. After hearing Sheykh Abdul Kerim and your talks, I understand that our goal is to become a … Continue reading