- What is the reason that Allah created hellfire?
- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- 616,901 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jumaah Khutbah by Hoja Lokman Effendi Hz The Trials Our Prophet (asws) Went Through Were For Us All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth, without whom, nothing can exist. The … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Muslim groups have ignited a movements to bring back the real wealth based economic model based on Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham. What is your stand on this re-movement which is considered to be a form of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we make our children to be obedient to us? It seems that we are fighting a difficult battle when our children listen more to their friends and are easily influenced by television. If you are obedient … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Understand the value of your Sultan Everyone wants their Sheykh to be praising them. MashaAllah, they are getting happy that time. Don’t you look at yourself? Don’t you see what you are doing? Where are you? You are not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah’s Special Gifts to the ummah of Muhammad (asws) La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Lokman Efendi’s prayer and message for Laylatul Raghaib In this Holy night, we are asking Allah swt, for the sake of the Holy Prophet (asws), for the sake of SahibulSaif, to make this Jama’at to be strong. We are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Before coming into this Tarikat, I thought the point of Sufism was to make a person to become a saint. After hearing Sheykh Abdul Kerim and your talks, I understand that our goal is to become a … Continue reading