- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- Lately I lost my interest to both worldly and spiritual matters.What is the reason for this?
- As I meet new people, a veil falls over my heart instantly. Either I think of them lower than me or I start thinking if I become friendly then they will start disturbing me or take advantage of me somehow.This Rajab, how may I become humble?
- We have a lot of energy to run to do things in Rajab, Shaban and Ramazan. How to have that kind of energy in the rest of the months?
- 594,782 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jumaah Khutbah by Hoja Lokman Effendi Hz The Trials Our Prophet (asws) Went Through Were For Us All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth, without whom, nothing can exist. The … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Muslim groups have ignited a movements to bring back the real wealth based economic model based on Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham. What is your stand on this re-movement which is considered to be a form of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we make our children to be obedient to us? It seems that we are fighting a difficult battle when our children listen more to their friends and are easily influenced by television. If you are obedient … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Understand the value of your Sultan Everyone wants their Sheykh to be praising them. MashaAllah, they are getting happy that time. Don’t you look at yourself? Don’t you see what you are doing? Where are you? You are not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah’s Special Gifts to the ummah of Muhammad (asws) La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Lokman Efendi’s prayer and message for Laylatul Raghaib In this Holy night, we are asking Allah swt, for the sake of the Holy Prophet (asws), for the sake of SahibulSaif, to make this Jama’at to be strong. We are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Before coming into this Tarikat, I thought the point of Sufism was to make a person to become a saint. After hearing Sheykh Abdul Kerim and your talks, I understand that our goal is to become a … Continue reading