- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jumaah Khutbah by Hoja Lokman Effendi Hz The Trials Our Prophet (asws) Went Through Were For Us All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth, without whom, nothing can exist. The … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Muslim groups have ignited a movements to bring back the real wealth based economic model based on Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham. What is your stand on this re-movement which is considered to be a form of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we make our children to be obedient to us? It seems that we are fighting a difficult battle when our children listen more to their friends and are easily influenced by television. If you are obedient … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Understand the value of your Sultan Everyone wants their Sheykh to be praising them. MashaAllah, they are getting happy that time. Don’t you look at yourself? Don’t you see what you are doing? Where are you? You are not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah’s Special Gifts to the ummah of Muhammad (asws) La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah La Illaha Illallah, La … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Lokman Efendi’s prayer and message for Laylatul Raghaib In this Holy night, we are asking Allah swt, for the sake of the Holy Prophet (asws), for the sake of SahibulSaif, to make this Jama’at to be strong. We are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Before coming into this Tarikat, I thought the point of Sufism was to make a person to become a saint. After hearing Sheykh Abdul Kerim and your talks, I understand that our goal is to become a … Continue reading