- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,318 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: It will be 2 years now since becoming a Muslim. However, it has been hard these last few weeks to wake up for Fajr. I feel numb and in a coma-like state. I feel guilty and lazy. Why … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim We enter into here, a big energy coming to us because this is not just a Masjid, it is a Jami. A Jami, Allah swt, Ya Jami. He is the One who gathers people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do To Hasten The Shaykh In Finding The Mureed? Question: Since the Shaykh is the one to recognize and know the mureed, what can one do to hasten for the Shaykh to find that mureed? When … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : We heard Shaykh Effendi call the television a shaytaan box. I am a television addict and do not think I can survive without watching television, but at the same time I am trying my best to obey … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Yesterday I read a Sohbet by Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi HZ about the coming of Mahdi (AS). In that Sohbet, Shaykh Effendi said that the appearance of Mahdi (AS) is soon, sooner than we think. That Sohbet was … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Prepare yourself….Sayiddina Mehdi (a.s) is Coming! Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, to make us to speak something that is going to give benefit … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SHA’BAN – HOLY MONTH OF THE MOST BLESSED ONE IN DIVINE PRESENCE InshaAllah the days that we are in (are from) the month of Shaban. InshaAllah during this month if we make intention to change ourselves and our behavior, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking Medet, support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us, that is going to be protection for us, that is going to be our amour, that is going to be our … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahhir rabbil alameen All praises are due to Allah swt, The most Magnificent, The most Powerful. He who is Awal and Ahir. He who is Zahir and Batin. All praises be to Allah, to whom there is … Continue reading