- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,904 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: It will be 2 years now since becoming a Muslim. However, it has been hard these last few weeks to wake up for Fajr. I feel numb and in a coma-like state. I feel guilty and lazy. Why … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim We enter into here, a big energy coming to us because this is not just a Masjid, it is a Jami. A Jami, Allah swt, Ya Jami. He is the One who gathers people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do To Hasten The Shaykh In Finding The Mureed? Question: Since the Shaykh is the one to recognize and know the mureed, what can one do to hasten for the Shaykh to find that mureed? When … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : We heard Shaykh Effendi call the television a shaytaan box. I am a television addict and do not think I can survive without watching television, but at the same time I am trying my best to obey … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Yesterday I read a Sohbet by Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi HZ about the coming of Mahdi (AS). In that Sohbet, Shaykh Effendi said that the appearance of Mahdi (AS) is soon, sooner than we think. That Sohbet was … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Prepare yourself….Sayiddina Mehdi (a.s) is Coming! Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, to make us to speak something that is going to give benefit … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SHA’BAN – HOLY MONTH OF THE MOST BLESSED ONE IN DIVINE PRESENCE InshaAllah the days that we are in (are from) the month of Shaban. InshaAllah during this month if we make intention to change ourselves and our behavior, … Continue reading