- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: It will be 2 years now since becoming a Muslim. However, it has been hard these last few weeks to wake up for Fajr. I feel numb and in a coma-like state. I feel guilty and lazy. Why … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim We enter into here, a big energy coming to us because this is not just a Masjid, it is a Jami. A Jami, Allah swt, Ya Jami. He is the One who gathers people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do To Hasten The Shaykh In Finding The Mureed? Question: Since the Shaykh is the one to recognize and know the mureed, what can one do to hasten for the Shaykh to find that mureed? When … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : We heard Shaykh Effendi call the television a shaytaan box. I am a television addict and do not think I can survive without watching television, but at the same time I am trying my best to obey … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Yesterday I read a Sohbet by Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi HZ about the coming of Mahdi (AS). In that Sohbet, Shaykh Effendi said that the appearance of Mahdi (AS) is soon, sooner than we think. That Sohbet was … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Prepare yourself….Sayiddina Mehdi (a.s) is Coming! Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, to make us to speak something that is going to give benefit … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SHA’BAN – HOLY MONTH OF THE MOST BLESSED ONE IN DIVINE PRESENCE InshaAllah the days that we are in (are from) the month of Shaban. InshaAllah during this month if we make intention to change ourselves and our behavior, … Continue reading