- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,870 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Last day in the Dergah …And the next day when I came back, on Saturday, and on Sunday, we had the Fajr prayer here and he sat right here. There were only a few people there, those who were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- Death is an extremely painful stage for every human being. Even our Prophet, the beloved of Allah, is no exception in undergoing a painful process of death. Why is this so? What can we do to prepare ourselves … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we find Laylatul Qadr and how can we know if we have found it? Laylatul Qadr is the Night of Power. Laylatul Qadr is the night that is better than one thousand months, Quran is … Continue reading
The First War, first war of Islam. Which one was it? O Believers, do you know? The Badr War. In that war, the enemy of Islam, they all gathered together, they came to finish the Prophet (asws) and only handful of Muslims. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : You have mentioned in your previous sohbet that there are more and more Osmanli Dergahs being opened world wide. My question is, Can any mureed of the Naksibendi Haqqani Tarikat open up an Osmanli Dergah or call … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All Praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. And all peace and blessings be upon His most beloved one, Sayyidina Muhammad (sws), … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Knowledge Through the Heart Sheytan did not leave any space on this face of earth that he did not make sejdah. He made sejdah in every area on this earth then he started rising and reaching to Paradise. Then … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-shaitanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking Allah swt support and shelter, running away from Sheytan into His protection, into the protection of the Prophet, into the protection of His Awliya, His friend, our Sheykh. And we are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan Awliya Allah swt has brought us together again one more time. Where there is jama’at, group of people coming together for Allah’s sake, for Allah’s love, that time, rahmat mercy, everything starts raining on them. Two … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt who has created us from the children of Adam. All praises due to Allah swt, who has honoured us to be from the Ummati Muhammad, the nation of the most honoured one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Let’s renew our Shahadat, and with that Shahadat make intention that we are renewing our beyat with our Sheykh. Say, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- Holy Prophet (asws) and his Sahabi fought in a battle during the month of Ramadan and that they break their fast with only some dates. How is this possible and how can one attain such a high level … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Syukur Ya Rabbi. Syukur to our Lord Allah swt. Eh, like this or like that, although that we are not able to complete our duties towards our Lord, we passed the month of Rajab and the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Is It Important To Know Our Lineage? The question is not, ‘Is It Important To Know your Lineage?’ But the question is, ‘what are you going to do about it?’ Sheykh Effendi always says, ‘people want to know this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How Can We Divert Our Love For A Person To The Love Of Allah SWT? If the person is in the way of Allah swt, if the person is a man of Allah, don’t divert it. Channel it. He … Continue reading