- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Last day in the Dergah …And the next day when I came back, on Saturday, and on Sunday, we had the Fajr prayer here and he sat right here. There were only a few people there, those who were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- Death is an extremely painful stage for every human being. Even our Prophet, the beloved of Allah, is no exception in undergoing a painful process of death. Why is this so? What can we do to prepare ourselves … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we find Laylatul Qadr and how can we know if we have found it? Laylatul Qadr is the Night of Power. Laylatul Qadr is the night that is better than one thousand months, Quran is … Continue reading
The First War, first war of Islam. Which one was it? O Believers, do you know? The Badr War. In that war, the enemy of Islam, they all gathered together, they came to finish the Prophet (asws) and only handful of Muslims. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : You have mentioned in your previous sohbet that there are more and more Osmanli Dergahs being opened world wide. My question is, Can any mureed of the Naksibendi Haqqani Tarikat open up an Osmanli Dergah or call … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All Praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. And all peace and blessings be upon His most beloved one, Sayyidina Muhammad (sws), … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Knowledge Through the Heart Sheytan did not leave any space on this face of earth that he did not make sejdah. He made sejdah in every area on this earth then he started rising and reaching to Paradise. Then … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash-shaitanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking Allah swt support and shelter, running away from Sheytan into His protection, into the protection of the Prophet, into the protection of His Awliya, His friend, our Sheykh. And we are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan Awliya Allah swt has brought us together again one more time. Where there is jama’at, group of people coming together for Allah’s sake, for Allah’s love, that time, rahmat mercy, everything starts raining on them. Two … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt who has created us from the children of Adam. All praises due to Allah swt, who has honoured us to be from the Ummati Muhammad, the nation of the most honoured one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Let’s renew our Shahadat, and with that Shahadat make intention that we are renewing our beyat with our Sheykh. Say, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- Holy Prophet (asws) and his Sahabi fought in a battle during the month of Ramadan and that they break their fast with only some dates. How is this possible and how can one attain such a high level … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah, Astaghfirullah, Syukur Ya Rabbi. Syukur to our Lord Allah swt. Eh, like this or like that, although that we are not able to complete our duties towards our Lord, we passed the month of Rajab and the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Is It Important To Know Our Lineage? The question is not, ‘Is It Important To Know your Lineage?’ But the question is, ‘what are you going to do about it?’ Sheykh Effendi always says, ‘people want to know this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How Can We Divert Our Love For A Person To The Love Of Allah SWT? If the person is in the way of Allah swt, if the person is a man of Allah, don’t divert it. Channel it. He … Continue reading