- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- 641,490 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Last day in the Dergah …And the next day when I came back, on Saturday, and on Sunday, we had the Fajr prayer here and he sat right here. There were only a few people there, those who were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- Death is an extremely painful stage for every human being. Even our Prophet, the beloved of Allah, is no exception in undergoing a painful process of death. Why is this so? What can we do to prepare ourselves … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we find Laylatul Qadr and how can we know if we have found it? Laylatul Qadr is the Night of Power. Laylatul Qadr is the night that is better than one thousand months, Quran is … Continue reading
The First War, first war of Islam. Which one was it? O Believers, do you know? The Badr War. In that war, the enemy of Islam, they all gathered together, they came to finish the Prophet (asws) and only handful of Muslims. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : You have mentioned in your previous sohbet that there are more and more Osmanli Dergahs being opened world wide. My question is, Can any mureed of the Naksibendi Haqqani Tarikat open up an Osmanli Dergah or call … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All Praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. And all peace and blessings be upon His most beloved one, Sayyidina Muhammad (sws), … Continue reading