- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Last day in the Dergah …And the next day when I came back, on Saturday, and on Sunday, we had the Fajr prayer here and he sat right here. There were only a few people there, those who were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- Death is an extremely painful stage for every human being. Even our Prophet, the beloved of Allah, is no exception in undergoing a painful process of death. Why is this so? What can we do to prepare ourselves … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we find Laylatul Qadr and how can we know if we have found it? Laylatul Qadr is the Night of Power. Laylatul Qadr is the night that is better than one thousand months, Quran is … Continue reading
The First War, first war of Islam. Which one was it? O Believers, do you know? The Badr War. In that war, the enemy of Islam, they all gathered together, they came to finish the Prophet (asws) and only handful of Muslims. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : You have mentioned in your previous sohbet that there are more and more Osmanli Dergahs being opened world wide. My question is, Can any mureed of the Naksibendi Haqqani Tarikat open up an Osmanli Dergah or call … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All Praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. And all peace and blessings be upon His most beloved one, Sayyidina Muhammad (sws), … Continue reading