- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do When They Experience Spiritual Emptiness? You know how you got empty? You know how you got empty. You took it out. You emptied it out. You know how to get spiritually full. Can that be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SahibulSaif, Sheykh Abdul Kerim Al Kibrisi Al Rabbani, to send us something that is going to benefit us and others. We know nothing.Our knowledge compare to his, is like a drop in the ocean. But we are asking him … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A Mureed asks Lokman Efendi how can one prevent himself from losing the value of the association (sohbet). First we have to understand, first how we are sick, how we are failing. Don’t concentrate on your success. Concentrate on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world, it is there for us to win our Ahiret, to win our eternal life. Good or bad, it is in your hand. Don’t think that Allah Jala wa’ala swt is going to punish you through the punishment … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmahnirRahim Let’s see what it is that is necessary for us to take today. This is not an association of scholars. We are not here to become scholars we are not here to learn from books. We are here to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu AkbarLa-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. … Continue reading