- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do When They Experience Spiritual Emptiness? You know how you got empty? You know how you got empty. You took it out. You emptied it out. You know how to get spiritually full. Can that be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SahibulSaif, Sheykh Abdul Kerim Al Kibrisi Al Rabbani, to send us something that is going to benefit us and others. We know nothing.Our knowledge compare to his, is like a drop in the ocean. But we are asking him … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A Mureed asks Lokman Efendi how can one prevent himself from losing the value of the association (sohbet). First we have to understand, first how we are sick, how we are failing. Don’t concentrate on your success. Concentrate on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world, it is there for us to win our Ahiret, to win our eternal life. Good or bad, it is in your hand. Don’t think that Allah Jala wa’ala swt is going to punish you through the punishment … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmahnirRahim Let’s see what it is that is necessary for us to take today. This is not an association of scholars. We are not here to become scholars we are not here to learn from books. We are here to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu AkbarLa-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. … Continue reading