- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do When They Experience Spiritual Emptiness? You know how you got empty? You know how you got empty. You took it out. You emptied it out. You know how to get spiritually full. Can that be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SahibulSaif, Sheykh Abdul Kerim Al Kibrisi Al Rabbani, to send us something that is going to benefit us and others. We know nothing.Our knowledge compare to his, is like a drop in the ocean. But we are asking him … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A Mureed asks Lokman Efendi how can one prevent himself from losing the value of the association (sohbet). First we have to understand, first how we are sick, how we are failing. Don’t concentrate on your success. Concentrate on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world, it is there for us to win our Ahiret, to win our eternal life. Good or bad, it is in your hand. Don’t think that Allah Jala wa’ala swt is going to punish you through the punishment … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmahnirRahim Let’s see what it is that is necessary for us to take today. This is not an association of scholars. We are not here to become scholars we are not here to learn from books. We are here to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu AkbarLa-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. … Continue reading