- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,304 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do When They Experience Spiritual Emptiness? You know how you got empty? You know how you got empty. You took it out. You emptied it out. You know how to get spiritually full. Can that be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SahibulSaif, Sheykh Abdul Kerim Al Kibrisi Al Rabbani, to send us something that is going to benefit us and others. We know nothing.Our knowledge compare to his, is like a drop in the ocean. But we are asking him … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A Mureed asks Lokman Efendi how can one prevent himself from losing the value of the association (sohbet). First we have to understand, first how we are sick, how we are failing. Don’t concentrate on your success. Concentrate on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world, it is there for us to win our Ahiret, to win our eternal life. Good or bad, it is in your hand. Don’t think that Allah Jala wa’ala swt is going to punish you through the punishment … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmahnirRahim Let’s see what it is that is necessary for us to take today. This is not an association of scholars. We are not here to become scholars we are not here to learn from books. We are here to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu AkbarLa-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know that we are on the right track and that our Shaykh is please with us? Sit down somewhere, ask yourself that question. Don’t ask me. Ask yourself, be sincere. Ask yourself, what did I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you want protection, and if you want safety in dunya, in the grave and in the road to the Judgement place, and safety to pass through the Sirat, definitely we need to say Medet. We need to say, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What Should One Do If Their Husband Is Not Pleased When They Have Joined Tariqat? First you have to understand what is Tarikat. Tarikat is following Prophet. Isn’t it? Following Allah. So if your husband does not like … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medet Ya SahibulSaif Nawaitu al-Arba’in, nawaitu al-‘uzla, nawaitu al-khalwa, nawaitu l-i’tikaf, nawaitu suluk, nawaitu rida, lil-lahi ta’ala fi hadi jami. La hawla wa la quawata ilah bil azim. La ilaha illallah, la ilaha illallah, la ilaha illallah, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question:What can a young man do to protect his eyes when there is Haram wherever he looks? Don’t look. That’s the best protection. What do you want me to say? Look and then after that go and wash your eyes? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Eid ul-Fitr : A reminder to the Sleeping Ummah Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah al-azim wa atubu ilaih. Tauba Ya Rabbi, astaghfirullah. We are asking forgiveness from You ya Rabbi, our Lord Allah (swt). Forgive our shortcomings Ya Rabbi. We are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sit With The People Of Intelligence In this Holy night of Juma night, in this Holy month of the Ramazan,we are thanking our Lord, Allah swt for blessing us where there are hundreds and thousands and maybe millions definitely … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All Praises are due to our Lord Allah swt, the Creator of the Universes, Master of the Day of Judgement, and may all peace and blessings be upon the mercy to all the worlds, Sayyidina Muhammad (sws) and upon … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the relationship between Tarikat and the Ottomans? Also, is not Naksibendi Zikr supposed to be silent? BismillahirRahmanirRahim The relationship, it is not a relationship. It is a union. Tariqat and the Ottomans, they don’t … Continue reading