- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,847 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What Can One Do When They Experience Spiritual Emptiness? You know how you got empty? You know how you got empty. You took it out. You emptied it out. You know how to get spiritually full. Can that be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SahibulSaif, Sheykh Abdul Kerim Al Kibrisi Al Rabbani, to send us something that is going to benefit us and others. We know nothing.Our knowledge compare to his, is like a drop in the ocean. But we are asking him … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A Mureed asks Lokman Efendi how can one prevent himself from losing the value of the association (sohbet). First we have to understand, first how we are sick, how we are failing. Don’t concentrate on your success. Concentrate on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world, it is there for us to win our Ahiret, to win our eternal life. Good or bad, it is in your hand. Don’t think that Allah Jala wa’ala swt is going to punish you through the punishment … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmahnirRahim Let’s see what it is that is necessary for us to take today. This is not an association of scholars. We are not here to become scholars we are not here to learn from books. We are here to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu AkbarLa-ilaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu AkbarWa-lil-lahil hamd Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. … Continue reading