- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- 659,000 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of all the universes. The master on the day of Judgment. The Creator of all that is, all that was. And all that will be. All praises are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it I do not seem to love Prophet (S) like some people do? They love the Sahaba, they can memorize Prophet’s (S) history and praise him with Qaseedas. However, I am not like them. Do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Can We Love Sheykh Abdulkerim And At The Same Time Love Other Sheykhs And Awliya? If you love Sheykh Effendi and if you don’t love other Sheykhs and Awliya Allah, that is showing there is something wrong … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah is giving us reminder saying, ‘if you are asking for their behalf, but they are not sharing with other people, then I’m going to put you to go through test with those ones.’ And He is giving us … Continue reading
Auzubillahi min ashaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan al Awliya Medet Tarikatuna sohbet wa khayri min jamiat Through association, inshAllah, we’re learning something. But 21st century people became so ignorant and arrogant, they learn something five minutes, five minutes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shaytan’s job is to trick us, don’t blame shaytan, he is doing his job. Dunya’s job is to trick us, don’t blame dunya, if you get trick too. It will come to you as a friend. Your desires, shaytan … Continue reading