- What are the sources of the feelings of anger and jealousy?
- The Higher Knowledge of Tarikat
- Die Before You Die
- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- 1,103,314 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of all the universes. The master on the day of Judgment. The Creator of all that is, all that was. And all that will be. All praises are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it I do not seem to love Prophet (S) like some people do? They love the Sahaba, they can memorize Prophet’s (S) history and praise him with Qaseedas. However, I am not like them. Do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Can We Love Sheykh Abdulkerim And At The Same Time Love Other Sheykhs And Awliya? If you love Sheykh Effendi and if you don’t love other Sheykhs and Awliya Allah, that is showing there is something wrong … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah is giving us reminder saying, ‘if you are asking for their behalf, but they are not sharing with other people, then I’m going to put you to go through test with those ones.’ And He is giving us … Continue reading
Auzubillahi min ashaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan al Awliya Medet Tarikatuna sohbet wa khayri min jamiat Through association, inshAllah, we’re learning something. But 21st century people became so ignorant and arrogant, they learn something five minutes, five minutes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shaytan’s job is to trick us, don’t blame shaytan, he is doing his job. Dunya’s job is to trick us, don’t blame dunya, if you get trick too. It will come to you as a friend. Your desires, shaytan … Continue reading
Auzu billahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultanul Awliya, medet. Allah is testing real faith and fake faith. And the test comes like this; There has to be opposition (for us) to say, “We are defending the Truth.” And … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is the Osmanli Dergah based in New York? Because we are the Empire State. That’s why. And the Empire will strike back, don’t worry, from here (Hoja laughed). Why? Because Islam is going to rise from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What’s the sign that a man’s Baraat has been accepted, and that he passed the Baraat? What are the signs? That’s a good question. You are going to see now, it’s not that the answer is going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Western historians always point to the Ottomans and criticise them by saying Princes would kill each other for their fathers throne. What is the truth regarding this? Well, find a source that describes our history coming from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Which books should we read? From where and how should we seek knowledge? Medet. Destur. If you ask this question to a scientist, he is going to say, ‘read scientific book and go to this place to get … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim After reading from the sohbet of Sheykh Mevlana Nazim, a murid asked, “Great saints like Abdul Qadir Geylani didn’t have so much. Then after a certain point they were living like Kings. What’s the secret behind that?” BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let us renew our religion first, saying, ‘Ash hadu allah ilaha illallah, Wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasulluhu. Sallahu ta ala wa ashabi wa salam.’ The most important thing, the most valuable thing is the Shahadah. All the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When I am in the physical presence of Sheykh Effendi, I feel happy because I feel far from my ego and from my disobedience. When I leave the presence of Sheykh Effendi I see my ego and my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya SahibulSaif Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh. So many are asking, ‘Oh, you guys are giving beyat to who? To SahibulSaif? Or to Lokman Hoja? Or to Sheykh Mevlana?’ or to whoever it is. What … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So what is that knowledge that Sheykh Mawlana is talking about, that is such dirty knowledge? They’re sewer lines. Knowledge that is non-stop. What is that knowledge that Sheykh Mawlana is speaking about to us? Say, (Sheykh is asking … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: A friend of mine who began to accept the teachings of our Sheykh saw a video of the Osmanli Naksibendi Zikr and was scared. Why is the loud zikir very powerful and aggressive to some people at times? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Murid: What is the proper way for us to give zakat for ourselves and our family and to watch the rights of other Muslims? Sheykh Lokman: You are talking about the Physical zakat? Murid : Yes, for our bodies, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of all the worlds and may all peace and blessings be upon His beloved Messenger, Sayidinna Muhammad (sws), and upon his family and his companions. We bear witness there is … Continue reading
Auzubillahi mina shaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Bahlul Dana is one of the saints. He was living in the time of Harun al-Rashid, a rightly guided Khalifa, Rahmatullah Alayh. And he was consulting with him time to time, but time to time … Continue reading
Auzubillahiminashaytanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna sohbet wal khayri min jamiat It is a tradition, not that today’s people they are taking something from sohbet, but because it’s tradition we’re saying, saying a couple of words. Anyone who takes it, they will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What are the signs of submission? I have love for you but feel that it is insufficient. Please give us advice. We don’t give advice. Prophets, they give advice. The Sheykhs, they give sohbet. I’m not a Sheykh. … Continue reading