- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of all the universes. The master on the day of Judgment. The Creator of all that is, all that was. And all that will be. All praises are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it I do not seem to love Prophet (S) like some people do? They love the Sahaba, they can memorize Prophet’s (S) history and praise him with Qaseedas. However, I am not like them. Do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Can We Love Sheykh Abdulkerim And At The Same Time Love Other Sheykhs And Awliya? If you love Sheykh Effendi and if you don’t love other Sheykhs and Awliya Allah, that is showing there is something wrong … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah is giving us reminder saying, ‘if you are asking for their behalf, but they are not sharing with other people, then I’m going to put you to go through test with those ones.’ And He is giving us … Continue reading
Auzubillahi min ashaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan al Awliya Medet Tarikatuna sohbet wa khayri min jamiat Through association, inshAllah, we’re learning something. But 21st century people became so ignorant and arrogant, they learn something five minutes, five minutes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shaytan’s job is to trick us, don’t blame shaytan, he is doing his job. Dunya’s job is to trick us, don’t blame dunya, if you get trick too. It will come to you as a friend. Your desires, shaytan … Continue reading
Auzu billahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultanul Awliya, medet. Allah is testing real faith and fake faith. And the test comes like this; There has to be opposition (for us) to say, “We are defending the Truth.” And … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is the Osmanli Dergah based in New York? Because we are the Empire State. That’s why. And the Empire will strike back, don’t worry, from here (Hoja laughed). Why? Because Islam is going to rise from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What’s the sign that a man’s Baraat has been accepted, and that he passed the Baraat? What are the signs? That’s a good question. You are going to see now, it’s not that the answer is going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Western historians always point to the Ottomans and criticise them by saying Princes would kill each other for their fathers throne. What is the truth regarding this? Well, find a source that describes our history coming from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Which books should we read? From where and how should we seek knowledge? Medet. Destur. If you ask this question to a scientist, he is going to say, ‘read scientific book and go to this place to get … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim After reading from the sohbet of Sheykh Mevlana Nazim, a murid asked, “Great saints like Abdul Qadir Geylani didn’t have so much. Then after a certain point they were living like Kings. What’s the secret behind that?” BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let us renew our religion first, saying, ‘Ash hadu allah ilaha illallah, Wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasulluhu. Sallahu ta ala wa ashabi wa salam.’ The most important thing, the most valuable thing is the Shahadah. All the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When I am in the physical presence of Sheykh Effendi, I feel happy because I feel far from my ego and from my disobedience. When I leave the presence of Sheykh Effendi I see my ego and my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya SahibulSaif Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh. So many are asking, ‘Oh, you guys are giving beyat to who? To SahibulSaif? Or to Lokman Hoja? Or to Sheykh Mevlana?’ or to whoever it is. What … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So what is that knowledge that Sheykh Mawlana is talking about, that is such dirty knowledge? They’re sewer lines. Knowledge that is non-stop. What is that knowledge that Sheykh Mawlana is speaking about to us? Say, (Sheykh is asking … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: A friend of mine who began to accept the teachings of our Sheykh saw a video of the Osmanli Naksibendi Zikr and was scared. Why is the loud zikir very powerful and aggressive to some people at times? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Murid: What is the proper way for us to give zakat for ourselves and our family and to watch the rights of other Muslims? Sheykh Lokman: You are talking about the Physical zakat? Murid : Yes, for our bodies, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of all the worlds and may all peace and blessings be upon His beloved Messenger, Sayidinna Muhammad (sws), and upon his family and his companions. We bear witness there is … Continue reading
Auzubillahi mina shaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Bahlul Dana is one of the saints. He was living in the time of Harun al-Rashid, a rightly guided Khalifa, Rahmatullah Alayh. And he was consulting with him time to time, but time to time … Continue reading
Auzubillahiminashaytanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna sohbet wal khayri min jamiat It is a tradition, not that today’s people they are taking something from sohbet, but because it’s tradition we’re saying, saying a couple of words. Anyone who takes it, they will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What are the signs of submission? I have love for you but feel that it is insufficient. Please give us advice. We don’t give advice. Prophets, they give advice. The Sheykhs, they give sohbet. I’m not a Sheykh. … Continue reading