- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,360 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of all the universes. The master on the day of Judgment. The Creator of all that is, all that was. And all that will be. All praises are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it I do not seem to love Prophet (S) like some people do? They love the Sahaba, they can memorize Prophet’s (S) history and praise him with Qaseedas. However, I am not like them. Do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Can We Love Sheykh Abdulkerim And At The Same Time Love Other Sheykhs And Awliya? If you love Sheykh Effendi and if you don’t love other Sheykhs and Awliya Allah, that is showing there is something wrong … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah is giving us reminder saying, ‘if you are asking for their behalf, but they are not sharing with other people, then I’m going to put you to go through test with those ones.’ And He is giving us … Continue reading
Auzubillahi min ashaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan al Awliya Medet Tarikatuna sohbet wa khayri min jamiat Through association, inshAllah, we’re learning something. But 21st century people became so ignorant and arrogant, they learn something five minutes, five minutes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shaytan’s job is to trick us, don’t blame shaytan, he is doing his job. Dunya’s job is to trick us, don’t blame dunya, if you get trick too. It will come to you as a friend. Your desires, shaytan … Continue reading