- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the Creator of all the universes. The master on the day of Judgment. The Creator of all that is, all that was. And all that will be. All praises are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it I do not seem to love Prophet (S) like some people do? They love the Sahaba, they can memorize Prophet’s (S) history and praise him with Qaseedas. However, I am not like them. Do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Can We Love Sheykh Abdulkerim And At The Same Time Love Other Sheykhs And Awliya? If you love Sheykh Effendi and if you don’t love other Sheykhs and Awliya Allah, that is showing there is something wrong … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah is giving us reminder saying, ‘if you are asking for their behalf, but they are not sharing with other people, then I’m going to put you to go through test with those ones.’ And He is giving us … Continue reading
Auzubillahi min ashaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan al Awliya Medet Tarikatuna sohbet wa khayri min jamiat Through association, inshAllah, we’re learning something. But 21st century people became so ignorant and arrogant, they learn something five minutes, five minutes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shaytan’s job is to trick us, don’t blame shaytan, he is doing his job. Dunya’s job is to trick us, don’t blame dunya, if you get trick too. It will come to you as a friend. Your desires, shaytan … Continue reading