- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does a person suffering from depression get relieved? I recalled Sheykh Effendi talking about the negative effect of medication and pills and that depress people are lacking connection to Allah, what is the treatment of depression from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does Allah bestow His mercy on men more and quicker than women when it comes to giving wilayat or making them a wali/Awliya? Because woman walis/ saints in general are not mentioned that commonly. Women should not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we tell the difference between being tested (trials) and being punished? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We have answered this question in so many ways before. Now, we are asking our Sheykh to help us, maybe to look at … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We see the extremes of dunya and Islam. Some live luxurious lifestyles and make plans up to 2050, on the other hand, some give up everything for Islam like those at the Dergah. Is it possible to balance … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Through him, the humanity learn how to please and approach their Lord. And the Believers, we must be running and having a passion to learn about the life of Holy Prophet (asws), and to walk in his footsteps. One … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : After the cup has been emptied, what should we do? If the Shaykh is going to break the old cup, how should we prepare for that? First you empty your cup. Then you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiah. Our way continue through sohbet, through association. Auzubillahinashaytan nirajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Sayidi Sultan Awliyah Medet. I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. If anyone is here for their ego, they … Continue reading