- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does a person suffering from depression get relieved? I recalled Sheykh Effendi talking about the negative effect of medication and pills and that depress people are lacking connection to Allah, what is the treatment of depression from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does Allah bestow His mercy on men more and quicker than women when it comes to giving wilayat or making them a wali/Awliya? Because woman walis/ saints in general are not mentioned that commonly. Women should not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we tell the difference between being tested (trials) and being punished? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We have answered this question in so many ways before. Now, we are asking our Sheykh to help us, maybe to look at … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We see the extremes of dunya and Islam. Some live luxurious lifestyles and make plans up to 2050, on the other hand, some give up everything for Islam like those at the Dergah. Is it possible to balance … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Through him, the humanity learn how to please and approach their Lord. And the Believers, we must be running and having a passion to learn about the life of Holy Prophet (asws), and to walk in his footsteps. One … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : After the cup has been emptied, what should we do? If the Shaykh is going to break the old cup, how should we prepare for that? First you empty your cup. Then you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiah. Our way continue through sohbet, through association. Auzubillahinashaytan nirajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Sayidi Sultan Awliyah Medet. I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. If anyone is here for their ego, they … Continue reading