- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,875 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does a person suffering from depression get relieved? I recalled Sheykh Effendi talking about the negative effect of medication and pills and that depress people are lacking connection to Allah, what is the treatment of depression from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does Allah bestow His mercy on men more and quicker than women when it comes to giving wilayat or making them a wali/Awliya? Because woman walis/ saints in general are not mentioned that commonly. Women should not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we tell the difference between being tested (trials) and being punished? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We have answered this question in so many ways before. Now, we are asking our Sheykh to help us, maybe to look at … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We see the extremes of dunya and Islam. Some live luxurious lifestyles and make plans up to 2050, on the other hand, some give up everything for Islam like those at the Dergah. Is it possible to balance … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Through him, the humanity learn how to please and approach their Lord. And the Believers, we must be running and having a passion to learn about the life of Holy Prophet (asws), and to walk in his footsteps. One … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : After the cup has been emptied, what should we do? If the Shaykh is going to break the old cup, how should we prepare for that? First you empty your cup. Then you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiah. Our way continue through sohbet, through association. Auzubillahinashaytan nirajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Sayidi Sultan Awliyah Medet. I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. If anyone is here for their ego, they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The man is running to support his ego. That’s poison. You’re poisoning your own self. That’s the biggest poison. If you didn’t finish the journey in dunya, and you come out short, definitely you are in trouble. In the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- I have been feeling low on my spiritual side, there was a time when I felt so close to Allah ta’ala, SubhanAllah that was the most beautiful feeling, but since some days, I do not feel that closeness … Continue reading