- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,904 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does a person suffering from depression get relieved? I recalled Sheykh Effendi talking about the negative effect of medication and pills and that depress people are lacking connection to Allah, what is the treatment of depression from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does Allah bestow His mercy on men more and quicker than women when it comes to giving wilayat or making them a wali/Awliya? Because woman walis/ saints in general are not mentioned that commonly. Women should not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we tell the difference between being tested (trials) and being punished? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We have answered this question in so many ways before. Now, we are asking our Sheykh to help us, maybe to look at … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We see the extremes of dunya and Islam. Some live luxurious lifestyles and make plans up to 2050, on the other hand, some give up everything for Islam like those at the Dergah. Is it possible to balance … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Through him, the humanity learn how to please and approach their Lord. And the Believers, we must be running and having a passion to learn about the life of Holy Prophet (asws), and to walk in his footsteps. One … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : After the cup has been emptied, what should we do? If the Shaykh is going to break the old cup, how should we prepare for that? First you empty your cup. Then you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiah. Our way continue through sohbet, through association. Auzubillahinashaytan nirajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Sayidi Sultan Awliyah Medet. I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. If anyone is here for their ego, they … Continue reading