- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,318 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does a person suffering from depression get relieved? I recalled Sheykh Effendi talking about the negative effect of medication and pills and that depress people are lacking connection to Allah, what is the treatment of depression from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does Allah bestow His mercy on men more and quicker than women when it comes to giving wilayat or making them a wali/Awliya? Because woman walis/ saints in general are not mentioned that commonly. Women should not be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we tell the difference between being tested (trials) and being punished? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We have answered this question in so many ways before. Now, we are asking our Sheykh to help us, maybe to look at … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We see the extremes of dunya and Islam. Some live luxurious lifestyles and make plans up to 2050, on the other hand, some give up everything for Islam like those at the Dergah. Is it possible to balance … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Through him, the humanity learn how to please and approach their Lord. And the Believers, we must be running and having a passion to learn about the life of Holy Prophet (asws), and to walk in his footsteps. One … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : After the cup has been emptied, what should we do? If the Shaykh is going to break the old cup, how should we prepare for that? First you empty your cup. Then you are going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiah. Our way continue through sohbet, through association. Auzubillahinashaytan nirajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Sayidi Sultan Awliyah Medet. I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. If anyone is here for their ego, they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The man is running to support his ego. That’s poison. You’re poisoning your own self. That’s the biggest poison. If you didn’t finish the journey in dunya, and you come out short, definitely you are in trouble. In the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question- I have been feeling low on my spiritual side, there was a time when I felt so close to Allah ta’ala, SubhanAllah that was the most beautiful feeling, but since some days, I do not feel that closeness … Continue reading