- How does one accept fate even when one is poor or sick or otherwise unpleasant?
- Protect Your Faith
- I live far from the Dergah. How can I feel more spirituality when attending the Jumah prayer and khutbah where I am?
- The Fitna of Scholars in Ahir Zaman
- Keep Your Enemies Closer
- How do we know what is for us?
- The Saints of Allah
- Make Yourself To Be Zero
- Allah Declares War on the Enemies of the Evliya
- Examining the roots of our actions
- Will the Saudi national oil company investment in China lead the Arabian Peninsula to Atheism?
- How did the Ottomans protect themselves from all these wrong west ideas for so long?
- What are Sheykh Effendi’s special characteristics that make him unique and different from other Awliya?
- The Fajr and Isha Prayer – Believers must be awake
- Know Your Enemy
- The Age of Tyrants is Ending
- Majority of mankind is in disobedience
- We have been created to represent the Greatness of Allah
- What is the reason for the start of the Hijri calendar starting from the Hijrah instead of, say Mevlid?
- Give shukr to Allah: Story of Laleli Baba and the Khalifa of Islam
- I deviated from the right path, how can I find the power to go back to the right path?
- Living in a world that is completely the enemy of spirituality
- Islam is the Only Deen in the Sight of Allah
- What is the relationship between fear of Allah SWT and sincerity?
- How should we observe the celebrations in society today?
- The Defenders of Medina
- If you are seeking knowledge, you cannot be stubborn
- ‘People are asleep, when they die they will wake up’
- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- 673,143 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world is full of stale knowledge these days. There are so many schools, so many universities. From kindergarten to different gardens. Going to schools up until 40, 50, 60, 70 years of age. But what they’re learning is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers welcome on this day of Jummah which is a gift to the Nation of Muhammad (asws). Welcome to those who are coming to the Jummah prayer with the intention to sit and to learn and to take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ghaflat is forbidden for a believer. A believer cannot be in a heedless station. Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, “Beware of the vision of a believer. He looks with the Nur of Allah.” You cannot fool that one. He … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim From where do you know your Prophet? From unbelievers who are putting books out for you to read? How do you know your Prophet? From where are you getting your information? From the orders from Paradise, from Heavenly Stations? … Continue reading
Auzubillahi Minash Sheytanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medat Medet ya SahibulSaif Medet Let us renew our religion; Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You cannot have a nation without laws or rulings. Some are thinking, Mahdi is just going to come and, yeah, no law! Everyone does as they like. Keep it in your mind, never change that from your mind, Mehdi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Lokman Efendi said earlier that we must avoid malayani. Please give examples of ‘time wasters’ that kill our faith. Which knowledges hurt our faith? First, look at yourself, which knowledge belongs to you. Be busy with that. Whatever … Continue reading