- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world is full of stale knowledge these days. There are so many schools, so many universities. From kindergarten to different gardens. Going to schools up until 40, 50, 60, 70 years of age. But what they’re learning is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers welcome on this day of Jummah which is a gift to the Nation of Muhammad (asws). Welcome to those who are coming to the Jummah prayer with the intention to sit and to learn and to take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ghaflat is forbidden for a believer. A believer cannot be in a heedless station. Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, “Beware of the vision of a believer. He looks with the Nur of Allah.” You cannot fool that one. He … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim From where do you know your Prophet? From unbelievers who are putting books out for you to read? How do you know your Prophet? From where are you getting your information? From the orders from Paradise, from Heavenly Stations? … Continue reading
Auzubillahi Minash Sheytanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medat Medet ya SahibulSaif Medet Let us renew our religion; Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You cannot have a nation without laws or rulings. Some are thinking, Mahdi is just going to come and, yeah, no law! Everyone does as they like. Keep it in your mind, never change that from your mind, Mehdi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Lokman Efendi said earlier that we must avoid malayani. Please give examples of ‘time wasters’ that kill our faith. Which knowledges hurt our faith? First, look at yourself, which knowledge belongs to you. Be busy with that. Whatever … Continue reading