- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world is full of stale knowledge these days. There are so many schools, so many universities. From kindergarten to different gardens. Going to schools up until 40, 50, 60, 70 years of age. But what they’re learning is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers welcome on this day of Jummah which is a gift to the Nation of Muhammad (asws). Welcome to those who are coming to the Jummah prayer with the intention to sit and to learn and to take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ghaflat is forbidden for a believer. A believer cannot be in a heedless station. Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, “Beware of the vision of a believer. He looks with the Nur of Allah.” You cannot fool that one. He … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim From where do you know your Prophet? From unbelievers who are putting books out for you to read? How do you know your Prophet? From where are you getting your information? From the orders from Paradise, from Heavenly Stations? … Continue reading
Auzubillahi Minash Sheytanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medat Medet ya SahibulSaif Medet Let us renew our religion; Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You cannot have a nation without laws or rulings. Some are thinking, Mahdi is just going to come and, yeah, no law! Everyone does as they like. Keep it in your mind, never change that from your mind, Mehdi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Lokman Efendi said earlier that we must avoid malayani. Please give examples of ‘time wasters’ that kill our faith. Which knowledges hurt our faith? First, look at yourself, which knowledge belongs to you. Be busy with that. Whatever … Continue reading