- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,874 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world is full of stale knowledge these days. There are so many schools, so many universities. From kindergarten to different gardens. Going to schools up until 40, 50, 60, 70 years of age. But what they’re learning is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers welcome on this day of Jummah which is a gift to the Nation of Muhammad (asws). Welcome to those who are coming to the Jummah prayer with the intention to sit and to learn and to take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ghaflat is forbidden for a believer. A believer cannot be in a heedless station. Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, “Beware of the vision of a believer. He looks with the Nur of Allah.” You cannot fool that one. He … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim From where do you know your Prophet? From unbelievers who are putting books out for you to read? How do you know your Prophet? From where are you getting your information? From the orders from Paradise, from Heavenly Stations? … Continue reading
Auzubillahi Minash Sheytanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medat Medet ya SahibulSaif Medet Let us renew our religion; Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You cannot have a nation without laws or rulings. Some are thinking, Mahdi is just going to come and, yeah, no law! Everyone does as they like. Keep it in your mind, never change that from your mind, Mehdi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Lokman Efendi said earlier that we must avoid malayani. Please give examples of ‘time wasters’ that kill our faith. Which knowledges hurt our faith? First, look at yourself, which knowledge belongs to you. Be busy with that. Whatever … Continue reading