- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- 639,812 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Could our Sheykh’s Khalifa tell us how he met Sheykh Effendi? How I met Sheykh Effendi? In this world? Yeah, I can speak a little bit. About thirteen years ago, or more than that, in 1998, I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you see something wrong in the way of Allah, the Holy Prophet is saying, “Either fix it with your hand, or if you cannot fix it with your hand, fix it with your tongue. If you cannot fix … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I get the love of SahibulSaif? You mean, how can you get SahibulSaif to love you? Very simple. We ask ourselves a question, and this is when Wahabbi kind they are going to go crazy. It’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can I say to the enemies of Islam about Hz. Aisha and her marriage to the Prophet (S). They bring up the fact that the Prophet (S) was a lot older than Aisha (ra). How do I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim That’s what happened today. Muslims—so-called Muslims, people calling themselves Muslims, are saying, ‘We don’t want shariat. We know how to rule ourselves. We are educated. We’re getting education in the universities.bThey didn’t have universities at that time, they were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultan Evliya, medet. Holy Prophet (sws) appeared as one person. The time came for him to appear because there was complete darkness everywhere. And the Prophet (sws) appeared as only one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up. We entered into this world through one door, we are going out from another. And 21st century people became so smart that the majority are saying, “I know one thing that is real. That I believe.” I … Continue reading