- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,856 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Could our Sheykh’s Khalifa tell us how he met Sheykh Effendi? How I met Sheykh Effendi? In this world? Yeah, I can speak a little bit. About thirteen years ago, or more than that, in 1998, I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you see something wrong in the way of Allah, the Holy Prophet is saying, “Either fix it with your hand, or if you cannot fix it with your hand, fix it with your tongue. If you cannot fix … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I get the love of SahibulSaif? You mean, how can you get SahibulSaif to love you? Very simple. We ask ourselves a question, and this is when Wahabbi kind they are going to go crazy. It’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can I say to the enemies of Islam about Hz. Aisha and her marriage to the Prophet (S). They bring up the fact that the Prophet (S) was a lot older than Aisha (ra). How do I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim That’s what happened today. Muslims—so-called Muslims, people calling themselves Muslims, are saying, ‘We don’t want shariat. We know how to rule ourselves. We are educated. We’re getting education in the universities.bThey didn’t have universities at that time, they were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultan Evliya, medet. Holy Prophet (sws) appeared as one person. The time came for him to appear because there was complete darkness everywhere. And the Prophet (sws) appeared as only one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up. We entered into this world through one door, we are going out from another. And 21st century people became so smart that the majority are saying, “I know one thing that is real. That I believe.” I … Continue reading