- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,306 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Could our Sheykh’s Khalifa tell us how he met Sheykh Effendi? How I met Sheykh Effendi? In this world? Yeah, I can speak a little bit. About thirteen years ago, or more than that, in 1998, I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you see something wrong in the way of Allah, the Holy Prophet is saying, “Either fix it with your hand, or if you cannot fix it with your hand, fix it with your tongue. If you cannot fix … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I get the love of SahibulSaif? You mean, how can you get SahibulSaif to love you? Very simple. We ask ourselves a question, and this is when Wahabbi kind they are going to go crazy. It’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can I say to the enemies of Islam about Hz. Aisha and her marriage to the Prophet (S). They bring up the fact that the Prophet (S) was a lot older than Aisha (ra). How do I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim That’s what happened today. Muslims—so-called Muslims, people calling themselves Muslims, are saying, ‘We don’t want shariat. We know how to rule ourselves. We are educated. We’re getting education in the universities.bThey didn’t have universities at that time, they were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultan Evliya, medet. Holy Prophet (sws) appeared as one person. The time came for him to appear because there was complete darkness everywhere. And the Prophet (sws) appeared as only one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up. We entered into this world through one door, we are going out from another. And 21st century people became so smart that the majority are saying, “I know one thing that is real. That I believe.” I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Q&A: There Seems To Be Very Few Older Aged Mureeds In Our Way. Why Is This? Because you cannot teach old dogs new tricks (Hoja laughed). Astaghfirullah. I’m old. Look at me. We are all getting older. That’s the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is for Muslims. Those who are believing in Allah and His Prophet, and those who are believing in the Judgment Day. Are you understanding why you are in this world? And for what reason? And which direction are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: The government in my country has said that Naksibendi Hakkani Tarikat is a deviation from ‘ Real Islam.’ I have just taken Bayyah and I’m confused. Is this true? BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Of course it is not true. Those … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So where are you, O Ummati Muhammad? Which holes are you entering and you are hiding yourself? Dunya. Which hole? Nefis, Hawa, Sheytan, Dunya. Four. You’re calling yourself free? You’re in chains on four sides. One on the right … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers who are present, O Believers who are present in the Jumaah to listen and to take advice, to apply to their lives, to become better servants to Allah swt, we have been given a tremendous gift, a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “In Ahir Zaman, the Feet Will Become the Head” Because that’s what Holy Prophet is saying. When you are reaching to ahir zaman, there is going to be ignorance in East, West, North, South, everywhere. So if you are … Continue reading