- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Could our Sheykh’s Khalifa tell us how he met Sheykh Effendi? How I met Sheykh Effendi? In this world? Yeah, I can speak a little bit. About thirteen years ago, or more than that, in 1998, I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you see something wrong in the way of Allah, the Holy Prophet is saying, “Either fix it with your hand, or if you cannot fix it with your hand, fix it with your tongue. If you cannot fix … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I get the love of SahibulSaif? You mean, how can you get SahibulSaif to love you? Very simple. We ask ourselves a question, and this is when Wahabbi kind they are going to go crazy. It’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can I say to the enemies of Islam about Hz. Aisha and her marriage to the Prophet (S). They bring up the fact that the Prophet (S) was a lot older than Aisha (ra). How do I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim That’s what happened today. Muslims—so-called Muslims, people calling themselves Muslims, are saying, ‘We don’t want shariat. We know how to rule ourselves. We are educated. We’re getting education in the universities.bThey didn’t have universities at that time, they were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultan Evliya, medet. Holy Prophet (sws) appeared as one person. The time came for him to appear because there was complete darkness everywhere. And the Prophet (sws) appeared as only one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up. We entered into this world through one door, we are going out from another. And 21st century people became so smart that the majority are saying, “I know one thing that is real. That I believe.” I … Continue reading