- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,852 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2013
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Could our Sheykh’s Khalifa tell us how he met Sheykh Effendi? How I met Sheykh Effendi? In this world? Yeah, I can speak a little bit. About thirteen years ago, or more than that, in 1998, I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you see something wrong in the way of Allah, the Holy Prophet is saying, “Either fix it with your hand, or if you cannot fix it with your hand, fix it with your tongue. If you cannot fix … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I get the love of SahibulSaif? You mean, how can you get SahibulSaif to love you? Very simple. We ask ourselves a question, and this is when Wahabbi kind they are going to go crazy. It’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can I say to the enemies of Islam about Hz. Aisha and her marriage to the Prophet (S). They bring up the fact that the Prophet (S) was a lot older than Aisha (ra). How do I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim That’s what happened today. Muslims—so-called Muslims, people calling themselves Muslims, are saying, ‘We don’t want shariat. We know how to rule ourselves. We are educated. We’re getting education in the universities.bThey didn’t have universities at that time, they were … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sultan Evliya, medet. Holy Prophet (sws) appeared as one person. The time came for him to appear because there was complete darkness everywhere. And the Prophet (sws) appeared as only one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Wake up. We entered into this world through one door, we are going out from another. And 21st century people became so smart that the majority are saying, “I know one thing that is real. That I believe.” I … Continue reading