- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,870 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
BismillahiRahmahinRahim Tarikatuna sohbet wa min khayril min jammiah. Our way continue through sohbet. Through association, we are here. Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does technology come to man from jinn influence? If it is like that then do we have to stay as far away as possible from technology? Yes, it is coming from those other ones but not technology, technology. … Continue reading
What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one? Enter with humbleness, with humility. Recite one Fatiha, eleven Ikhlas, you may kiss the threshold, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim They throw jewels at you, now you have to go and look for it yourself. You have to mine it, you have to take it out, you have to polish it, the jewel that is inside of us. Mureed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is for the 21st century arrogant and stubborn, egoistical, selfish mureeds. Can a mureed be like that? Yeah. Why is that? Because of the disobedience. Disobedient ones, to know that there is no entering to Paradise. Disobedient ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I keep my daily prayers with increasing love? Can you advice me a wird (zikir) that can help me in increasing the love for Allah swt and His Prophet (asws). BismillahirRahmanirRahim The engine that will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, welcome to the day of Juma, in the Holy month of Rabiulawal. Welcome to the month of the Birth of the Habibullah (asws). On this month, we should sit, we should remember, we should give importance to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri min jami’aah.” Yes, association. Goodness and blessings come from the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sohbet given by Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Hakkani el-Kibrisi on the occasion of the Hair of the Beard of Prophet, aleyhi as-salatu ve selam, coming to the Osmanli Naksibendi Hakkani Dergah Saturday 26 Ramazan, 1426 October 29, 2005 Osmanli Naks-i’bendi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You Have Made A Promise to Your Lord – Are you running to find yourself? Sohbet is for humans. Not for animals. Have you seen animals talking to each other? Are they sitting and making sohbet? Hmm, so think … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Were Krishna and Buddha prophets sent by Allah? Did they warn about idolatry explicitly? Okay, we are not going to enter that topic now. Allah swt has sent 124 000 Prophets. To every nations, He have sent a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you speak, speak something that is going to bring benefit to you and to me and to others. Speak, we listen. If you have something to say, say. Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, “say something that is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, O you who believes, welcome to you on the day of Jumma. The day that the Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, ‘it is the best day that the sun has ever risen on.’ And in this honoured … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, ‘O Believers, Islam is perfect. The message of Allah swt that was sent to the Holy Prophet (asws) over 1400 years ago, it is complete. That religion is perfect and complete from the day that the Holy … Continue reading
Auzu billahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. Astaghfirullah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) that He has granted us to enter into a Holy month, the month of … Continue reading