- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
BismillahiRahmahinRahim Tarikatuna sohbet wa min khayril min jammiah. Our way continue through sohbet. Through association, we are here. Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does technology come to man from jinn influence? If it is like that then do we have to stay as far away as possible from technology? Yes, it is coming from those other ones but not technology, technology. … Continue reading
What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one? Enter with humbleness, with humility. Recite one Fatiha, eleven Ikhlas, you may kiss the threshold, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim They throw jewels at you, now you have to go and look for it yourself. You have to mine it, you have to take it out, you have to polish it, the jewel that is inside of us. Mureed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is for the 21st century arrogant and stubborn, egoistical, selfish mureeds. Can a mureed be like that? Yeah. Why is that? Because of the disobedience. Disobedient ones, to know that there is no entering to Paradise. Disobedient ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I keep my daily prayers with increasing love? Can you advice me a wird (zikir) that can help me in increasing the love for Allah swt and His Prophet (asws). BismillahirRahmanirRahim The engine that will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, welcome to the day of Juma, in the Holy month of Rabiulawal. Welcome to the month of the Birth of the Habibullah (asws). On this month, we should sit, we should remember, we should give importance to … Continue reading