- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
BismillahiRahmahinRahim Tarikatuna sohbet wa min khayril min jammiah. Our way continue through sohbet. Through association, we are here. Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does technology come to man from jinn influence? If it is like that then do we have to stay as far away as possible from technology? Yes, it is coming from those other ones but not technology, technology. … Continue reading
What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one? Enter with humbleness, with humility. Recite one Fatiha, eleven Ikhlas, you may kiss the threshold, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim They throw jewels at you, now you have to go and look for it yourself. You have to mine it, you have to take it out, you have to polish it, the jewel that is inside of us. Mureed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is for the 21st century arrogant and stubborn, egoistical, selfish mureeds. Can a mureed be like that? Yeah. Why is that? Because of the disobedience. Disobedient ones, to know that there is no entering to Paradise. Disobedient ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I keep my daily prayers with increasing love? Can you advice me a wird (zikir) that can help me in increasing the love for Allah swt and His Prophet (asws). BismillahirRahmanirRahim The engine that will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, welcome to the day of Juma, in the Holy month of Rabiulawal. Welcome to the month of the Birth of the Habibullah (asws). On this month, we should sit, we should remember, we should give importance to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri min jami’aah.” Yes, association. Goodness and blessings come from the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sohbet given by Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Hakkani el-Kibrisi on the occasion of the Hair of the Beard of Prophet, aleyhi as-salatu ve selam, coming to the Osmanli Naksibendi Hakkani Dergah Saturday 26 Ramazan, 1426 October 29, 2005 Osmanli Naks-i’bendi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You Have Made A Promise to Your Lord – Are you running to find yourself? Sohbet is for humans. Not for animals. Have you seen animals talking to each other? Are they sitting and making sohbet? Hmm, so think … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Were Krishna and Buddha prophets sent by Allah? Did they warn about idolatry explicitly? Okay, we are not going to enter that topic now. Allah swt has sent 124 000 Prophets. To every nations, He have sent a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you speak, speak something that is going to bring benefit to you and to me and to others. Speak, we listen. If you have something to say, say. Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, “say something that is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, O you who believes, welcome to you on the day of Jumma. The day that the Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, ‘it is the best day that the sun has ever risen on.’ And in this honoured … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, ‘O Believers, Islam is perfect. The message of Allah swt that was sent to the Holy Prophet (asws) over 1400 years ago, it is complete. That religion is perfect and complete from the day that the Holy … Continue reading
Auzu billahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Alhamdulillah wa shukr Allah. Astaghfirullah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) that He has granted us to enter into a Holy month, the month of … Continue reading