- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- 658,502 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
BismillahiRahmahinRahim Tarikatuna sohbet wa min khayril min jammiah. Our way continue through sohbet. Through association, we are here. Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does technology come to man from jinn influence? If it is like that then do we have to stay as far away as possible from technology? Yes, it is coming from those other ones but not technology, technology. … Continue reading
What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one? Enter with humbleness, with humility. Recite one Fatiha, eleven Ikhlas, you may kiss the threshold, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim They throw jewels at you, now you have to go and look for it yourself. You have to mine it, you have to take it out, you have to polish it, the jewel that is inside of us. Mureed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is for the 21st century arrogant and stubborn, egoistical, selfish mureeds. Can a mureed be like that? Yeah. Why is that? Because of the disobedience. Disobedient ones, to know that there is no entering to Paradise. Disobedient ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I keep my daily prayers with increasing love? Can you advice me a wird (zikir) that can help me in increasing the love for Allah swt and His Prophet (asws). BismillahirRahmanirRahim The engine that will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, welcome to the day of Juma, in the Holy month of Rabiulawal. Welcome to the month of the Birth of the Habibullah (asws). On this month, we should sit, we should remember, we should give importance to … Continue reading