- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2014
BismillahiRahmahinRahim Tarikatuna sohbet wa min khayril min jammiah. Our way continue through sohbet. Through association, we are here. Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet I don’t think anyone is here for their ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Does technology come to man from jinn influence? If it is like that then do we have to stay as far away as possible from technology? Yes, it is coming from those other ones but not technology, technology. … Continue reading
What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the proper adab for going to a grave of your family member and the tomb of a Saint or Holy one? Enter with humbleness, with humility. Recite one Fatiha, eleven Ikhlas, you may kiss the threshold, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim They throw jewels at you, now you have to go and look for it yourself. You have to mine it, you have to take it out, you have to polish it, the jewel that is inside of us. Mureed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is for the 21st century arrogant and stubborn, egoistical, selfish mureeds. Can a mureed be like that? Yeah. Why is that? Because of the disobedience. Disobedient ones, to know that there is no entering to Paradise. Disobedient ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I keep my daily prayers with increasing love? Can you advice me a wird (zikir) that can help me in increasing the love for Allah swt and His Prophet (asws). BismillahirRahmanirRahim The engine that will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, welcome to the day of Juma, in the Holy month of Rabiulawal. Welcome to the month of the Birth of the Habibullah (asws). On this month, we should sit, we should remember, we should give importance to … Continue reading