- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,595 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have tried to explain the importance of Canakkale to my family members as a momentous occasion in Islam, but they see it as a specifically Turkish commemoration. How can I explain to them the Truth of this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let us renew our Shahadat saying, Ashadu an-la illaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abdu ve Rasuluhu Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. With the Shahadat we have entered again into a new faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim These kind of gatherings are happening right now in every parts of the world. Without any organization. Without any government’s help. Just groups of people coming together for the sake of Allah (swt) to praise His Prophet (asws). That … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Many people say these days that Hz Ali (ra) and Ahlul Bayt take precedence. How do we explain to them the importance of Hz Abu Bakr (ra) without making it seem as if we are bringing down the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Should I run away from Dunya? One time Holy Prophet (asws), he was with his companions, the sun was shining and he says, ‘now turn around.’ They turned around. Because their relationship is one of love and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Slandering, lying and backbiting are some of the biggest sicknesses of the Muslims today. In the old days people weren’t daring, saying, ‘This person is a Sheykh.’ Even if he was a bad one no one was saying anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In response to an inquiry from a guest, Lokman Efendi explains the science of Tasawwuf/Tariqat in the beautiful Islamic tradition. He explains that tasawwuf is living the lifestyle of the Holy Prophet (S) which all of the Sahabe Kiram … Continue reading