- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have tried to explain the importance of Canakkale to my family members as a momentous occasion in Islam, but they see it as a specifically Turkish commemoration. How can I explain to them the Truth of this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let us renew our Shahadat saying, Ashadu an-la illaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abdu ve Rasuluhu Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. With the Shahadat we have entered again into a new faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim These kind of gatherings are happening right now in every parts of the world. Without any organization. Without any government’s help. Just groups of people coming together for the sake of Allah (swt) to praise His Prophet (asws). That … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Many people say these days that Hz Ali (ra) and Ahlul Bayt take precedence. How do we explain to them the importance of Hz Abu Bakr (ra) without making it seem as if we are bringing down the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Should I run away from Dunya? One time Holy Prophet (asws), he was with his companions, the sun was shining and he says, ‘now turn around.’ They turned around. Because their relationship is one of love and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Slandering, lying and backbiting are some of the biggest sicknesses of the Muslims today. In the old days people weren’t daring, saying, ‘This person is a Sheykh.’ Even if he was a bad one no one was saying anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In response to an inquiry from a guest, Lokman Efendi explains the science of Tasawwuf/Tariqat in the beautiful Islamic tradition. He explains that tasawwuf is living the lifestyle of the Holy Prophet (S) which all of the Sahabe Kiram … Continue reading