- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,862 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have tried to explain the importance of Canakkale to my family members as a momentous occasion in Islam, but they see it as a specifically Turkish commemoration. How can I explain to them the Truth of this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let us renew our Shahadat saying, Ashadu an-la illaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abdu ve Rasuluhu Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. With the Shahadat we have entered again into a new faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim These kind of gatherings are happening right now in every parts of the world. Without any organization. Without any government’s help. Just groups of people coming together for the sake of Allah (swt) to praise His Prophet (asws). That … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Many people say these days that Hz Ali (ra) and Ahlul Bayt take precedence. How do we explain to them the importance of Hz Abu Bakr (ra) without making it seem as if we are bringing down the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Should I run away from Dunya? One time Holy Prophet (asws), he was with his companions, the sun was shining and he says, ‘now turn around.’ They turned around. Because their relationship is one of love and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Slandering, lying and backbiting are some of the biggest sicknesses of the Muslims today. In the old days people weren’t daring, saying, ‘This person is a Sheykh.’ Even if he was a bad one no one was saying anything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In response to an inquiry from a guest, Lokman Efendi explains the science of Tasawwuf/Tariqat in the beautiful Islamic tradition. He explains that tasawwuf is living the lifestyle of the Holy Prophet (S) which all of the Sahabe Kiram … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So, what is Shah Naqshband (QaddasAllah sirruhu) saying? 12,00 times. 12,000 associations. He is saying, ‘Tarikatuna Sohbet fil khayri min jamiya – Our way continues through association, through sohbet.’ And blessing is coming through a group of people, to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have no much time in the Naksibendi Osmanli Jamaat, since I enter I continue to feel more and more blessings, but also from time to time some tests and all those tests has relation to stay here … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I heard Sheykh Effendi says that you may do everything that a believer does but if you don’t have passion (ashq) on this way, you won’t pass for one. How can we reach to that state and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You mentioned that women of the past matured faster than they do nowadays. Does that mean that people should not get married as young as in the past? It’s not a matter of getting married young or old, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What are Wahhabis and are they Muslim? Oh, now you’re in trouble (Hoja laughs). What are Wahhabis and are they Muslim? Wahhabis say Shahadat. We cannot say anyone who says Shahadat that they are not Muslim. Don’t they … Continue reading