- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- 658,502 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It’s not just Mahdi that is coming, Dajjal is coming too. Remember, nobody is asking about Dajjal, but I have to remind you. And Prophet (asws) is giving very strong order about Dajjal to people. He is saying, ‘Be careful, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: During the Jumma Adhan, at the mention of the name of the Prophet (S), you kiss your thumbnails and place them over your eyes whereas usually you place your hand over the heart. Why is this difference on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you tell us the benefits of wearing the Nalaan Shareef? Yes, wear the Nalaan e-Shareef, the benefits of wearing that is to remind us that the footprint of the Prophet (asws), like what I’m wearing here, is on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Mevlana Rumi (qs) says, ‘Beyond good and bad, there is a field, I’ll meet you there.’ What does this mean? Huh, you are asking me about Mevlana Rum? His words are endless. He is the Quran in Persian. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you find peace and happiness when you are surrounded by negativity and selfish people with no option to leave them? Life is like a burden and so painful that I really think where is God, why … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim To know Allah, you have to know who you are then to know your Lord. If you know yourself, you will know your Lord. If you are sincere with yourself, you are going to find out your Lord. Finding … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Someone told me about spiritual relationships, and they may differ from earthly relationships. How can one understand more about such connections? To know about spiritual relationship, first understand about earthly relationship, what is physical relationship. If you … Continue reading