- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,213 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It’s not just Mahdi that is coming, Dajjal is coming too. Remember, nobody is asking about Dajjal, but I have to remind you. And Prophet (asws) is giving very strong order about Dajjal to people. He is saying, ‘Be careful, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: During the Jumma Adhan, at the mention of the name of the Prophet (S), you kiss your thumbnails and place them over your eyes whereas usually you place your hand over the heart. Why is this difference on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you tell us the benefits of wearing the Nalaan Shareef? Yes, wear the Nalaan e-Shareef, the benefits of wearing that is to remind us that the footprint of the Prophet (asws), like what I’m wearing here, is on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Mevlana Rumi (qs) says, ‘Beyond good and bad, there is a field, I’ll meet you there.’ What does this mean? Huh, you are asking me about Mevlana Rum? His words are endless. He is the Quran in Persian. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you find peace and happiness when you are surrounded by negativity and selfish people with no option to leave them? Life is like a burden and so painful that I really think where is God, why … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim To know Allah, you have to know who you are then to know your Lord. If you know yourself, you will know your Lord. If you are sincere with yourself, you are going to find out your Lord. Finding … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Someone told me about spiritual relationships, and they may differ from earthly relationships. How can one understand more about such connections? To know about spiritual relationship, first understand about earthly relationship, what is physical relationship. If you … Continue reading