- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It’s not just Mahdi that is coming, Dajjal is coming too. Remember, nobody is asking about Dajjal, but I have to remind you. And Prophet (asws) is giving very strong order about Dajjal to people. He is saying, ‘Be careful, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: During the Jumma Adhan, at the mention of the name of the Prophet (S), you kiss your thumbnails and place them over your eyes whereas usually you place your hand over the heart. Why is this difference on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you tell us the benefits of wearing the Nalaan Shareef? Yes, wear the Nalaan e-Shareef, the benefits of wearing that is to remind us that the footprint of the Prophet (asws), like what I’m wearing here, is on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Mevlana Rumi (qs) says, ‘Beyond good and bad, there is a field, I’ll meet you there.’ What does this mean? Huh, you are asking me about Mevlana Rum? His words are endless. He is the Quran in Persian. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you find peace and happiness when you are surrounded by negativity and selfish people with no option to leave them? Life is like a burden and so painful that I really think where is God, why … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim To know Allah, you have to know who you are then to know your Lord. If you know yourself, you will know your Lord. If you are sincere with yourself, you are going to find out your Lord. Finding … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Someone told me about spiritual relationships, and they may differ from earthly relationships. How can one understand more about such connections? To know about spiritual relationship, first understand about earthly relationship, what is physical relationship. If you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So, live as you like. So many in these days, they say, Oh there is no force in religion. Of course, there is no force now. Especially now. Because you have secular governments. First, the one that Is going to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In a sohbet by Sheykh Abdul Kerim given in 2009, he mentioned that this world cannot wait for another 7 years. Whatever faith that we have in us will be gone by that time. What did he mean … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are Muslims allowed to have lavish weddings including a reception or should we not imitate other religion or cultures? That question is misleading because you are supposing in that question that to have lavish wedding or reception is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Please define Backbiting Now, when we see something that is against to the laws of Allah and His prophet, when we see actions of a person, of a community, of a nation, that is against the law … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, welcome to you on this Holy day of Juma. The day that the Holy Prophet (asws) is declaring as an Eid for the believer. On this day that is honoured and beloved in the sight of Allah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are here to share whatever knowledge that we have, that we’ve taken from our Sheykh. We don’t claim that knowledge from ourselves too. Never. It is not coming from us. Every knowledge, everything that I know is coming … Continue reading