- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It’s not just Mahdi that is coming, Dajjal is coming too. Remember, nobody is asking about Dajjal, but I have to remind you. And Prophet (asws) is giving very strong order about Dajjal to people. He is saying, ‘Be careful, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: During the Jumma Adhan, at the mention of the name of the Prophet (S), you kiss your thumbnails and place them over your eyes whereas usually you place your hand over the heart. Why is this difference on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you tell us the benefits of wearing the Nalaan Shareef? Yes, wear the Nalaan e-Shareef, the benefits of wearing that is to remind us that the footprint of the Prophet (asws), like what I’m wearing here, is on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Mevlana Rumi (qs) says, ‘Beyond good and bad, there is a field, I’ll meet you there.’ What does this mean? Huh, you are asking me about Mevlana Rum? His words are endless. He is the Quran in Persian. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you find peace and happiness when you are surrounded by negativity and selfish people with no option to leave them? Life is like a burden and so painful that I really think where is God, why … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim To know Allah, you have to know who you are then to know your Lord. If you know yourself, you will know your Lord. If you are sincere with yourself, you are going to find out your Lord. Finding … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Someone told me about spiritual relationships, and they may differ from earthly relationships. How can one understand more about such connections? To know about spiritual relationship, first understand about earthly relationship, what is physical relationship. If you … Continue reading