- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,865 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, we must always be making syukur to our Lord Allah swt for giving us the gift of being from the ummat of the Holy Prophet (asws). As we are saying in our Tasbih, after every prayer, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt can do that right now. Right now, one book from the Heavens can rain and land on every person’s lap and they can read it and find the way. Why doesn’t He? Well, where are we going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Watch. Understand. Why are you doing things? And what is the expectation that you have when you do things? The expectations that you have when you do things, it is worldly?You’re not doing for the sake of Allah- you’re doing … Continue reading