- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord Allah swt, the Lord of all the Universe, the Master of the Day of Judgement who had made this day of Juma’ah, Holy to himself. All praises to Allah swt who created … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh is not destroying your ego. Sheykh is preparing you, Sheykh is showing you way, and it is in your hand if you are entering into that door or you enter into the other door. So many people today, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When a man has no mercy in his heart then he cannot look with that mercy to any other people because he has no mercy. Allah (swt) looks down upon us and to everyone with that mercy and that mercy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. O Believers, Rajab came and it is almost finish. How did we spend our month of Rajab? Did we spend it running in the way of Allah? Or did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Holy Prophet (asws) narrates: Allah Almighty complained to me about my nation. One of His objections was this: ‘I do not ask of them to perform anything ahead of time, all I ask is for them to do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We have to say openly certain things because the heart is not working, signals not working, so we say openly. We are at the level of animals. When people they are thinking they are so high level, getting inspiration … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I have heard you say that women fall very fast and climb stations very fast. I agree with you on that, women have very loose tongues and we tend to complain more. How is it possible to … Continue reading