- What are the sources of the feelings of anger and jealousy?
- The Higher Knowledge of Tarikat
- Die Before You Die
- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- 1,103,315 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord Allah swt, the Lord of all the Universe, the Master of the Day of Judgement who had made this day of Juma’ah, Holy to himself. All praises to Allah swt who created … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh is not destroying your ego. Sheykh is preparing you, Sheykh is showing you way, and it is in your hand if you are entering into that door or you enter into the other door. So many people today, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When a man has no mercy in his heart then he cannot look with that mercy to any other people because he has no mercy. Allah (swt) looks down upon us and to everyone with that mercy and that mercy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. O Believers, Rajab came and it is almost finish. How did we spend our month of Rajab? Did we spend it running in the way of Allah? Or did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Holy Prophet (asws) narrates: Allah Almighty complained to me about my nation. One of His objections was this: ‘I do not ask of them to perform anything ahead of time, all I ask is for them to do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We have to say openly certain things because the heart is not working, signals not working, so we say openly. We are at the level of animals. When people they are thinking they are so high level, getting inspiration … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I have heard you say that women fall very fast and climb stations very fast. I agree with you on that, women have very loose tongues and we tend to complain more. How is it possible to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How Should We Properly Show Our Thanks To Sh. Effendi When He Sends His Support? Say, ‘Thank You my Sheykh,’ then run to do good things. What else you can do? Can we ever thank them enough? But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers. Welcome to you on this Blessed day of Jumma. Who is calling Jumma bless? The Prophet of Allah swt. Alaihu salatu wa salam, he has said in a Hadiths e-Sharif, that is narrated in Sahih … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are interracial marriages okay in Islam? Interracial marriages, they are okay. Whatever race that you are marrying in to, the person must be Muslim, especially the muslim woman marrying muslim man that belongs to different races, it is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are thanking Allah swt for gathering us here on this day of gathering, on this very great month of Rajab. And it makes our heart to grow very big and to be filled with so much … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu Welcome to you. Welcome to me. Welcome first to our Sultan, Sheykh Maulana Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani. That must be what Allah and His Prophet, and His Angels and the Awliyas, they are saying to him: … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What will happen to the world if Sultan ul Awliya leaves this world and how do we keep patient with the recent news? If the Sultan ul-Awliya is going to leave this world, we will wait. We have … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. All praise are due to Allah swt, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : My heart is feeling heavy, wanting the love of my Sheykh. How can I obtain such, when I am such a weak one, who cannot do much and has nothing to show for my love? Stay Home. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Welcome to you O Believers, in this Holiest Day of Jummah. Welcome to you on the day that the Holy Prophet (asws) described the saying, ‘the sun rose for the first time on this best Jummah day. And Hz … Continue reading