- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,316 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord Allah swt, the Lord of all the Universe, the Master of the Day of Judgement who had made this day of Juma’ah, Holy to himself. All praises to Allah swt who created … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh is not destroying your ego. Sheykh is preparing you, Sheykh is showing you way, and it is in your hand if you are entering into that door or you enter into the other door. So many people today, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When a man has no mercy in his heart then he cannot look with that mercy to any other people because he has no mercy. Allah (swt) looks down upon us and to everyone with that mercy and that mercy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. O Believers, Rajab came and it is almost finish. How did we spend our month of Rajab? Did we spend it running in the way of Allah? Or did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Holy Prophet (asws) narrates: Allah Almighty complained to me about my nation. One of His objections was this: ‘I do not ask of them to perform anything ahead of time, all I ask is for them to do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We have to say openly certain things because the heart is not working, signals not working, so we say openly. We are at the level of animals. When people they are thinking they are so high level, getting inspiration … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I have heard you say that women fall very fast and climb stations very fast. I agree with you on that, women have very loose tongues and we tend to complain more. How is it possible to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How Should We Properly Show Our Thanks To Sh. Effendi When He Sends His Support? Say, ‘Thank You my Sheykh,’ then run to do good things. What else you can do? Can we ever thank them enough? But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers. Welcome to you on this Blessed day of Jumma. Who is calling Jumma bless? The Prophet of Allah swt. Alaihu salatu wa salam, he has said in a Hadiths e-Sharif, that is narrated in Sahih … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are interracial marriages okay in Islam? Interracial marriages, they are okay. Whatever race that you are marrying in to, the person must be Muslim, especially the muslim woman marrying muslim man that belongs to different races, it is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim InsyaAllah ar-Rahman, we are thanking Allah swt for gathering us here on this day of gathering, on this very great month of Rajab. And it makes our heart to grow very big and to be filled with so much … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu Welcome to you. Welcome to me. Welcome first to our Sultan, Sheykh Maulana Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani. That must be what Allah and His Prophet, and His Angels and the Awliyas, they are saying to him: … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What will happen to the world if Sultan ul Awliya leaves this world and how do we keep patient with the recent news? If the Sultan ul-Awliya is going to leave this world, we will wait. We have … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. All praise are due to Allah swt, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : My heart is feeling heavy, wanting the love of my Sheykh. How can I obtain such, when I am such a weak one, who cannot do much and has nothing to show for my love? Stay Home. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Welcome to you O Believers, in this Holiest Day of Jummah. Welcome to you on the day that the Holy Prophet (asws) described the saying, ‘the sun rose for the first time on this best Jummah day. And Hz … Continue reading