- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,683 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord Allah swt, the Lord of all the Universe, the Master of the Day of Judgement who had made this day of Juma’ah, Holy to himself. All praises to Allah swt who created … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sheykh is not destroying your ego. Sheykh is preparing you, Sheykh is showing you way, and it is in your hand if you are entering into that door or you enter into the other door. So many people today, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When a man has no mercy in his heart then he cannot look with that mercy to any other people because he has no mercy. Allah (swt) looks down upon us and to everyone with that mercy and that mercy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan. O Believers, Rajab came and it is almost finish. How did we spend our month of Rajab? Did we spend it running in the way of Allah? Or did … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Holy Prophet (asws) narrates: Allah Almighty complained to me about my nation. One of His objections was this: ‘I do not ask of them to perform anything ahead of time, all I ask is for them to do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We have to say openly certain things because the heart is not working, signals not working, so we say openly. We are at the level of animals. When people they are thinking they are so high level, getting inspiration … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I have heard you say that women fall very fast and climb stations very fast. I agree with you on that, women have very loose tongues and we tend to complain more. How is it possible to … Continue reading