- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,314 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Welcome to you. Welcome to our Sheykh. Welcome to those who come and farewell to those who leave. This is the second year of the Urs of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif. He passed away, two years ago on this Hijri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmairRahim Definitely you are going to see your ego going crazy on you and other people’s ego is going crazy on you too in this Holy month. Sheytan are circling around and sheytan knows that ramazan is entering and he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to He who created the Heavens, the Earth and all that is in between them. All praises are due to Allah who has … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We asking blessing and support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif to send us something that is going to benefit us. This Tarikat is based on association. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. This Tarikat is based on association. And these … Continue reading
Question: in many sohbets, Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi tells us to ‘think’. What is the difference between thinking in the way Tarikat teaches us and doubting or being sceptical? BismillahirRahmanirRahim In the beginning, when you have all sorts of questions … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia, Our way continues through the association. If there is no association, what becomes of our Tarikat? Must have association. Someone must speak. Someone must give guidance. I’m not a guide, I don’t give guidance. But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya SahibulSaif, Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us and to others. Without him sending, we cannot speak. Without him sending something, we cannot say anything that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a business man in Izmir, Turkey. I wear pants and jackets and have no beard but I do have bayah with Shaykh Abdulkerim el Kibrisi (qs). Also, I do my wird daily. However, some jamaats say … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Whatever Allah give is perfect in you. You don’t look to say, ‘I wish to have this and I wish to have that.’ That time you are finding mistake in Allah. He create you perfect in your own form. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to be useful for us. This is a sohbet. This is not an academic or religious or scholastic gathering. I did not go reading, taking … Continue reading