- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,866 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Welcome to you. Welcome to our Sheykh. Welcome to those who come and farewell to those who leave. This is the second year of the Urs of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif. He passed away, two years ago on this Hijri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmairRahim Definitely you are going to see your ego going crazy on you and other people’s ego is going crazy on you too in this Holy month. Sheytan are circling around and sheytan knows that ramazan is entering and he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to He who created the Heavens, the Earth and all that is in between them. All praises are due to Allah who has … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We asking blessing and support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif to send us something that is going to benefit us. This Tarikat is based on association. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. This Tarikat is based on association. And these … Continue reading
Question: in many sohbets, Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi tells us to ‘think’. What is the difference between thinking in the way Tarikat teaches us and doubting or being sceptical? BismillahirRahmanirRahim In the beginning, when you have all sorts of questions … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia, Our way continues through the association. If there is no association, what becomes of our Tarikat? Must have association. Someone must speak. Someone must give guidance. I’m not a guide, I don’t give guidance. But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya SahibulSaif, Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us and to others. Without him sending, we cannot speak. Without him sending something, we cannot say anything that … Continue reading