- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Welcome to you. Welcome to our Sheykh. Welcome to those who come and farewell to those who leave. This is the second year of the Urs of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif. He passed away, two years ago on this Hijri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmairRahim Definitely you are going to see your ego going crazy on you and other people’s ego is going crazy on you too in this Holy month. Sheytan are circling around and sheytan knows that ramazan is entering and he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to He who created the Heavens, the Earth and all that is in between them. All praises are due to Allah who has … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We asking blessing and support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif to send us something that is going to benefit us. This Tarikat is based on association. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. This Tarikat is based on association. And these … Continue reading
Question: in many sohbets, Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi tells us to ‘think’. What is the difference between thinking in the way Tarikat teaches us and doubting or being sceptical? BismillahirRahmanirRahim In the beginning, when you have all sorts of questions … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia, Our way continues through the association. If there is no association, what becomes of our Tarikat? Must have association. Someone must speak. Someone must give guidance. I’m not a guide, I don’t give guidance. But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya SahibulSaif, Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us and to others. Without him sending, we cannot speak. Without him sending something, we cannot say anything that … Continue reading