- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Welcome to you. Welcome to our Sheykh. Welcome to those who come and farewell to those who leave. This is the second year of the Urs of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif. He passed away, two years ago on this Hijri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmairRahim Definitely you are going to see your ego going crazy on you and other people’s ego is going crazy on you too in this Holy month. Sheytan are circling around and sheytan knows that ramazan is entering and he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to He who created the Heavens, the Earth and all that is in between them. All praises are due to Allah who has … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We asking blessing and support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif to send us something that is going to benefit us. This Tarikat is based on association. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. This Tarikat is based on association. And these … Continue reading
Question: in many sohbets, Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi tells us to ‘think’. What is the difference between thinking in the way Tarikat teaches us and doubting or being sceptical? BismillahirRahmanirRahim In the beginning, when you have all sorts of questions … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia, Our way continues through the association. If there is no association, what becomes of our Tarikat? Must have association. Someone must speak. Someone must give guidance. I’m not a guide, I don’t give guidance. But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya SahibulSaif, Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us and to others. Without him sending, we cannot speak. Without him sending something, we cannot say anything that … Continue reading