- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,875 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: since the Veiling of Sheykh Maulana, so many things have happened around the world. People are starting to panic and come up with so many theories of Hz Mahdi (as) and Akhir Zaman. What is your advice? Well, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim As much as the heart is listening and is thirsty and is waiting to listen, believe me, the answer comes. It is not because of whoever is giving the sohbet, it is not because of me, but it is … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash‐sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Amin. Amin. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Wa Shukur Allah. Wa Astaghfirullah. We are the people of Ahir Zaman, the End of the Time. And we are the ones who came, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is best to recite during late night prayer and how many rakaats should we pray? Okay, the I’tikaf question I’m going to address it maybe later. Because there’s a lot of things there, but I’m just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Elhamdullilah, Elhamdullilah, Elhamdulillah hir Rabbi alamin. All praises are due to Allah S.W.T. The Lord of the universes. All praises are due to He, who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : in the month of Ramazan, the doors of Hell fires are closed and the doors of Heaven are open, then will non Muslims who pass from this world during the month of Ramazan also go to Heaven? The Doors of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question:When we are sitting listening to Live Broadcast, can this be considered as an ibadat that we are doing in the month of Ramazan? If you are sitting anywhere and someone is talking about Allah and His Prophet, someone … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I have done some unforgivable things during some holy nights of Ramadan. These things could take me out of Islam. I have done sincere tawbah. Should I renew my Shahadah at a masjid? Will I be cursed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can I give my heart to Sheykh Effendi? And if so, what are the steps? If you are a mureed, you are supposed to give your heart to Sheykh Effendi. If you are a real mureed and you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you. Welcome to you in this most Holy day of Jumma. Welcome to you in the last day of the Holy month of Shaban. Welcome to you as the honoured guest of Ramazan … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the importance of mother in Islam? The importance of mother who is following Allah and His Prophet and the Awliya Allah, that mother who is not stopping her children from the way of Allah and His … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How do we stop ourselves from losing the drive and focus we have at the beginning of Ramadan in the middle part of the month? How do we suppress our ego to make Ramadan more consistent? Be in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: there are many Osmanli murids all over the world but they do not know how to properly serve the dergah. What do you advise them to do? Learn how to serve the Dergah properly. Go to the Dergah. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Should we give more importance to working in the kitchen to prepare iftar for the people fasting or to sit and read Quran? Which form of worship, reciting Quran, nawafil prayers or making zikr will make us … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim. When Holy Prophet (asws) came, it took him 13 years, ‘deen-i nasihat’. He is talking nasihat (advice) day and night to people. How many people were around him in Mekka? You don’t know, go and search how many people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : For a true believer, Ramazan is the month to reap the harvest of blessings and rewards. If it is so, does that mean that one should not be feeling any sort of heaviness nor the difficulties of … Continue reading