- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,316 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: since the Veiling of Sheykh Maulana, so many things have happened around the world. People are starting to panic and come up with so many theories of Hz Mahdi (as) and Akhir Zaman. What is your advice? Well, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim As much as the heart is listening and is thirsty and is waiting to listen, believe me, the answer comes. It is not because of whoever is giving the sohbet, it is not because of me, but it is … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash‐sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Amin. Amin. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Wa Shukur Allah. Wa Astaghfirullah. We are the people of Ahir Zaman, the End of the Time. And we are the ones who came, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is best to recite during late night prayer and how many rakaats should we pray? Okay, the I’tikaf question I’m going to address it maybe later. Because there’s a lot of things there, but I’m just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Elhamdullilah, Elhamdullilah, Elhamdulillah hir Rabbi alamin. All praises are due to Allah S.W.T. The Lord of the universes. All praises are due to He, who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : in the month of Ramazan, the doors of Hell fires are closed and the doors of Heaven are open, then will non Muslims who pass from this world during the month of Ramazan also go to Heaven? The Doors of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question:When we are sitting listening to Live Broadcast, can this be considered as an ibadat that we are doing in the month of Ramazan? If you are sitting anywhere and someone is talking about Allah and His Prophet, someone … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I have done some unforgivable things during some holy nights of Ramadan. These things could take me out of Islam. I have done sincere tawbah. Should I renew my Shahadah at a masjid? Will I be cursed … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can I give my heart to Sheykh Effendi? And if so, what are the steps? If you are a mureed, you are supposed to give your heart to Sheykh Effendi. If you are a real mureed and you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you. Welcome to you in this most Holy day of Jumma. Welcome to you in the last day of the Holy month of Shaban. Welcome to you as the honoured guest of Ramazan … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the importance of mother in Islam? The importance of mother who is following Allah and His Prophet and the Awliya Allah, that mother who is not stopping her children from the way of Allah and His … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How do we stop ourselves from losing the drive and focus we have at the beginning of Ramadan in the middle part of the month? How do we suppress our ego to make Ramadan more consistent? Be in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: there are many Osmanli murids all over the world but they do not know how to properly serve the dergah. What do you advise them to do? Learn how to serve the Dergah properly. Go to the Dergah. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Should we give more importance to working in the kitchen to prepare iftar for the people fasting or to sit and read Quran? Which form of worship, reciting Quran, nawafil prayers or making zikr will make us … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim. When Holy Prophet (asws) came, it took him 13 years, ‘deen-i nasihat’. He is talking nasihat (advice) day and night to people. How many people were around him in Mekka? You don’t know, go and search how many people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : For a true believer, Ramazan is the month to reap the harvest of blessings and rewards. If it is so, does that mean that one should not be feeling any sort of heaviness nor the difficulties of … Continue reading