- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: since the Veiling of Sheykh Maulana, so many things have happened around the world. People are starting to panic and come up with so many theories of Hz Mahdi (as) and Akhir Zaman. What is your advice? Well, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim As much as the heart is listening and is thirsty and is waiting to listen, believe me, the answer comes. It is not because of whoever is giving the sohbet, it is not because of me, but it is … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash‐sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Amin. Amin. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Wa Shukur Allah. Wa Astaghfirullah. We are the people of Ahir Zaman, the End of the Time. And we are the ones who came, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is best to recite during late night prayer and how many rakaats should we pray? Okay, the I’tikaf question I’m going to address it maybe later. Because there’s a lot of things there, but I’m just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Elhamdullilah, Elhamdullilah, Elhamdulillah hir Rabbi alamin. All praises are due to Allah S.W.T. The Lord of the universes. All praises are due to He, who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : in the month of Ramazan, the doors of Hell fires are closed and the doors of Heaven are open, then will non Muslims who pass from this world during the month of Ramazan also go to Heaven? The Doors of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question:When we are sitting listening to Live Broadcast, can this be considered as an ibadat that we are doing in the month of Ramazan? If you are sitting anywhere and someone is talking about Allah and His Prophet, someone … Continue reading