- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: since the Veiling of Sheykh Maulana, so many things have happened around the world. People are starting to panic and come up with so many theories of Hz Mahdi (as) and Akhir Zaman. What is your advice? Well, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim As much as the heart is listening and is thirsty and is waiting to listen, believe me, the answer comes. It is not because of whoever is giving the sohbet, it is not because of me, but it is … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash‐sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Amin. Amin. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Wa Shukur Allah. Wa Astaghfirullah. We are the people of Ahir Zaman, the End of the Time. And we are the ones who came, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is best to recite during late night prayer and how many rakaats should we pray? Okay, the I’tikaf question I’m going to address it maybe later. Because there’s a lot of things there, but I’m just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Elhamdullilah, Elhamdullilah, Elhamdulillah hir Rabbi alamin. All praises are due to Allah S.W.T. The Lord of the universes. All praises are due to He, who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : in the month of Ramazan, the doors of Hell fires are closed and the doors of Heaven are open, then will non Muslims who pass from this world during the month of Ramazan also go to Heaven? The Doors of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question:When we are sitting listening to Live Broadcast, can this be considered as an ibadat that we are doing in the month of Ramazan? If you are sitting anywhere and someone is talking about Allah and His Prophet, someone … Continue reading