- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,541 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Does our name affect our spirit and what is the best way to choose a proper name? Of course our name affects the spirit. The other thing also, foolishness that has come in this last century, people choosing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Holy day of Jumma. This day is honoured in the sight of Allah swt and His Messenger. And they honour those who respect this Holy day. Rasulullah (asws) is saying, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I go through phases, while I find myself making progress and feeling a strong connection and then I feel I’m not making any progress. Is it expected to be like this or should I do something different InsyaAllah? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I live in the city and far from the dergah, so it is difficult to see Awliya. How can we increase our love for the Prophet Muhammad (asws)? I am very ashamed to say my love is low. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ya Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Juma day. We have just passed from the Eid-ul Fitr on Monday, and today, Allah swt has honoured us by entering again to the Eid which is bestow on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the difference between being ‘materialistic’ and appreciating what is given to you? What is it like being proud and happy? Being materialistic is when you are so busy just with the material things. When you have … Continue reading