- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,314 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Does our name affect our spirit and what is the best way to choose a proper name? Of course our name affects the spirit. The other thing also, foolishness that has come in this last century, people choosing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Holy day of Jumma. This day is honoured in the sight of Allah swt and His Messenger. And they honour those who respect this Holy day. Rasulullah (asws) is saying, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I go through phases, while I find myself making progress and feeling a strong connection and then I feel I’m not making any progress. Is it expected to be like this or should I do something different InsyaAllah? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I live in the city and far from the dergah, so it is difficult to see Awliya. How can we increase our love for the Prophet Muhammad (asws)? I am very ashamed to say my love is low. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ya Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Juma day. We have just passed from the Eid-ul Fitr on Monday, and today, Allah swt has honoured us by entering again to the Eid which is bestow on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the difference between being ‘materialistic’ and appreciating what is given to you? What is it like being proud and happy? Being materialistic is when you are so busy just with the material things. When you have … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is there a specialty with a walking stick? Is there specialty? Yes, very special. The first walking stick, coming from Paradise. It is the sunnat of the Prophets to carry a walking stick. All 124 000 Prophets, they all … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the Khatm-e-Khaja-gaan which the leaders of Tariqat read? And what are the benefits? It is the Zikr of the Masters of Tarikat. You recite it to come closer to Allah. It’s short. It’s simple, but it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Quran came, in a day like this day, in a night like this night, 1400 years ago. In the night of power, the Quran, the Umul Kitab, the speech of Allah, it did not come down in a bound … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim O Believers, look how quickly time is passing. It is like, we just entered Ramazan and turn our faces and almost half of the month is gone. It is a sign that we are in the Ahir Zaman. Because … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Shaytan is an open enemy to us whose purpose is to make us to fail. What is the reason for the creation of the ego? Now, the ego is the only thing in creation that is declaring itself … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyidi Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. What is the meaning of beyat? Who knows what beyat is? I will tell you what beyat is. When the Holy Prophet (alayhi salatu wa salam) and all those believers with him were going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can Murids who aren’t there physically with Lokman Efendi still progress in Tarikat? Will it take longer to gain progress if we are away? Well, we are physically away from our Sheykh, and he is saying, ‘the believer today must be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the first step in joining Dergah? What can I do about other Muslims who try to take me away from the Sufi path by saying that Sufism is an innovation and will lead me to hellfire? The … Continue reading