- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,352 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Does our name affect our spirit and what is the best way to choose a proper name? Of course our name affects the spirit. The other thing also, foolishness that has come in this last century, people choosing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Holy day of Jumma. This day is honoured in the sight of Allah swt and His Messenger. And they honour those who respect this Holy day. Rasulullah (asws) is saying, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I go through phases, while I find myself making progress and feeling a strong connection and then I feel I’m not making any progress. Is it expected to be like this or should I do something different InsyaAllah? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I live in the city and far from the dergah, so it is difficult to see Awliya. How can we increase our love for the Prophet Muhammad (asws)? I am very ashamed to say my love is low. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ya Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Juma day. We have just passed from the Eid-ul Fitr on Monday, and today, Allah swt has honoured us by entering again to the Eid which is bestow on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the difference between being ‘materialistic’ and appreciating what is given to you? What is it like being proud and happy? Being materialistic is when you are so busy just with the material things. When you have … Continue reading