- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Does our name affect our spirit and what is the best way to choose a proper name? Of course our name affects the spirit. The other thing also, foolishness that has come in this last century, people choosing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Holy day of Jumma. This day is honoured in the sight of Allah swt and His Messenger. And they honour those who respect this Holy day. Rasulullah (asws) is saying, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I go through phases, while I find myself making progress and feeling a strong connection and then I feel I’m not making any progress. Is it expected to be like this or should I do something different InsyaAllah? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I live in the city and far from the dergah, so it is difficult to see Awliya. How can we increase our love for the Prophet Muhammad (asws)? I am very ashamed to say my love is low. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ya Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Juma day. We have just passed from the Eid-ul Fitr on Monday, and today, Allah swt has honoured us by entering again to the Eid which is bestow on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the difference between being ‘materialistic’ and appreciating what is given to you? What is it like being proud and happy? Being materialistic is when you are so busy just with the material things. When you have … Continue reading