- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Does our name affect our spirit and what is the best way to choose a proper name? Of course our name affects the spirit. The other thing also, foolishness that has come in this last century, people choosing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ayuhal Mu’minun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Holy day of Jumma. This day is honoured in the sight of Allah swt and His Messenger. And they honour those who respect this Holy day. Rasulullah (asws) is saying, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I go through phases, while I find myself making progress and feeling a strong connection and then I feel I’m not making any progress. Is it expected to be like this or should I do something different InsyaAllah? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I live in the city and far from the dergah, so it is difficult to see Awliya. How can we increase our love for the Prophet Muhammad (asws)? I am very ashamed to say my love is low. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ya Ayuhal Mukminun, O Believers, welcome to you on this Juma day. We have just passed from the Eid-ul Fitr on Monday, and today, Allah swt has honoured us by entering again to the Eid which is bestow on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the difference between being ‘materialistic’ and appreciating what is given to you? What is it like being proud and happy? Being materialistic is when you are so busy just with the material things. When you have … Continue reading