- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is between them. All praises are due to Allah, the Creator, the One who gives shape from nothing, the bestower of … Continue reading
Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them? Because the Ottomans, they are more beautiful than the other dynasties before them. They are more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the sign before the appearance of Mahdi (as) in the world? DAJJAL. Mahdi is coming not to make show, he is coming to defeat dajjal. Dajjal is going to come first. So look out for him. … Continue reading
We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us? MashaAllah to you. Evet, continue what you are doing. If you like, try writing Ilahi songs about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, that is free now from the worries of this liar dunya, that is removed from the pain of this dunya, that is removed from the Fitnah of this dunya. This dunya is a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have been a vegetarian since childhood. I can understand the meaning of eating meat in Islam but I cannot. Is it bad not to eat meat? I understand eating meat as Muslim living on a farm but … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Due to mistakes I’ve made in my life and illness I find myself struggling financially. I will not be able to afford to buy a house and must live in rented accommodation. My local community, both muslims and … Continue reading