- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,318 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is between them. All praises are due to Allah, the Creator, the One who gives shape from nothing, the bestower of … Continue reading
Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them? Because the Ottomans, they are more beautiful than the other dynasties before them. They are more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the sign before the appearance of Mahdi (as) in the world? DAJJAL. Mahdi is coming not to make show, he is coming to defeat dajjal. Dajjal is going to come first. So look out for him. … Continue reading
We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us? MashaAllah to you. Evet, continue what you are doing. If you like, try writing Ilahi songs about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, that is free now from the worries of this liar dunya, that is removed from the pain of this dunya, that is removed from the Fitnah of this dunya. This dunya is a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have been a vegetarian since childhood. I can understand the meaning of eating meat in Islam but I cannot. Is it bad not to eat meat? I understand eating meat as Muslim living on a farm but … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Due to mistakes I’ve made in my life and illness I find myself struggling financially. I will not be able to afford to buy a house and must live in rented accommodation. My local community, both muslims and … Continue reading
If someone came to you and asked about Taqwa and how to praise Allah, His Rasul (asws), and our Sheykh, how would you praise him?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If someone came to you, sitting in the association, and asked about Taqwa and how to praise Allah, His Rasul (asws), and our Sheykh, how would you praise him? I would praise Allah, His Prophet and our Sheykh the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I am always in sin and cannot enter the path of Allah. Your wakil Mustafa Hoja gave me a wird but I have not done it consistently. I also want to please my parents but always end up … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, the Owner of the Sword. May he come back soon insyaAllah, to separate the black and the white. Not black people and white people, but to separate, to take out the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can we put our ideas and intentions into action? Stop thinking and do. You have an idea of what to eat; you are hungry, you have an idea of what to eat and you really intend … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What causes people to want to make Fitnah? When they leave their humanity. When they cease to become people. And whent they take on the characteristics of sheytan. The first one to make Fitnah is sheytan. Fitnah is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I feel that I have no control of my heart, it shakes more sometimes and it goes strong other times. What is the right way for the heart to be clean and healthy? What is the right … Continue reading
What should I do to people who insinuate and ask me questions about Islam and Tarikat that I am unable to answer?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a murid, and am troubled by people around me. They insinuate me, and ask me questions about Islam and Tarikat that I am unable to answer. They talk nice at first and then interrogate me, asking … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ya Ayuhal Mu’minoon. Welcome to the Believers on this sacred month of DzulQaedah. O Believers, the Holy Prophet (asws) is saying in his Hadiths e-Shariff, “The best of my nation is my generation. Then, those who follow them and then … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen. Wa Salatu wa Salamu ala Sayyidil Ambiya’i wa Imam al-Mursaleen, Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammadin wa ala alhi wa sahbihi ajmain. All praises are due to Allah (swt), the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Many soldiers during the later period of the Ottoman Empire had moustaches. Is it also permissible for today’s murids of Shaykh Mawlana Nazim to have moustache or goatee? If we have to have a beard, what should its … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What lessons can we learn from those who left the way? There were those during the Prophet (asws) times also, they left the Prophet’s way, in the Prophet’s lifetime. Can you imagine? They see the light of Prophethood, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We must protect our faith in these days. The faith is the most precious, is the most valuable, and the most fragile thing. We must protect it. The faith, it is the most precious thing. We must protect it. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa Salamu Ala Rsulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi Ajmain. Nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu Wa nashadu an-Lailaha Ilallahu Wahdahu la Sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin Abduhu wa Habibuhu wa rRasuluhu Salallahu Alayhi wa … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wa Salatu wa Salamu ala Sayyidil Ambiya’i wa Imam al-Mursalin, Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain. All praises are due to Allah (swt), the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen. Wa Salatu wa Salamu Ala Sayyidina Muhammad, Khatam-al-Ambiya’i wa Shafee’ al-Muznibeen, wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain. All praises are due to Allah (swt), the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to Allah, who … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah (swt). And may all peace and blessings be upon the Holy Prophet (asws), and his noble family and blessed companions, and all those who follow them until the Last Day. Amin. O Believers. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Sohbet is there, if you are looking, for the whole week, from Thursday to Thursday. Sohbet is supposed to be everyday, at least three times a day. Mureeds, they are not listening. If they are not interested to listen, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it good for us to say “God bless you” to non-Muslim people we encounter? What can we say to them that will give benefit to them? What can we say to non-Muslims to give benefit to them? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah (swt), the Lord of all the Worlds. All praises are due to Allah, He who is the First, the Last, the Manifest, the Hidden, the One who has Might and Power over all … Continue reading