- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,904 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is between them. All praises are due to Allah, the Creator, the One who gives shape from nothing, the bestower of … Continue reading
Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them? Because the Ottomans, they are more beautiful than the other dynasties before them. They are more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the sign before the appearance of Mahdi (as) in the world? DAJJAL. Mahdi is coming not to make show, he is coming to defeat dajjal. Dajjal is going to come first. So look out for him. … Continue reading
We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us? MashaAllah to you. Evet, continue what you are doing. If you like, try writing Ilahi songs about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, that is free now from the worries of this liar dunya, that is removed from the pain of this dunya, that is removed from the Fitnah of this dunya. This dunya is a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have been a vegetarian since childhood. I can understand the meaning of eating meat in Islam but I cannot. Is it bad not to eat meat? I understand eating meat as Muslim living on a farm but … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Due to mistakes I’ve made in my life and illness I find myself struggling financially. I will not be able to afford to buy a house and must live in rented accommodation. My local community, both muslims and … Continue reading