- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is between them. All praises are due to Allah, the Creator, the One who gives shape from nothing, the bestower of … Continue reading
Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them? Because the Ottomans, they are more beautiful than the other dynasties before them. They are more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the sign before the appearance of Mahdi (as) in the world? DAJJAL. Mahdi is coming not to make show, he is coming to defeat dajjal. Dajjal is going to come first. So look out for him. … Continue reading
We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us? MashaAllah to you. Evet, continue what you are doing. If you like, try writing Ilahi songs about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, that is free now from the worries of this liar dunya, that is removed from the pain of this dunya, that is removed from the Fitnah of this dunya. This dunya is a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have been a vegetarian since childhood. I can understand the meaning of eating meat in Islam but I cannot. Is it bad not to eat meat? I understand eating meat as Muslim living on a farm but … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Due to mistakes I’ve made in my life and illness I find myself struggling financially. I will not be able to afford to buy a house and must live in rented accommodation. My local community, both muslims and … Continue reading