- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,883 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is between them. All praises are due to Allah, the Creator, the One who gives shape from nothing, the bestower of … Continue reading
Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is it that the Ottomans could build Mesjids and architecture so much more beautifully than the other dynasties before them? Because the Ottomans, they are more beautiful than the other dynasties before them. They are more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What is the sign before the appearance of Mahdi (as) in the world? DAJJAL. Mahdi is coming not to make show, he is coming to defeat dajjal. Dajjal is going to come first. So look out for him. … Continue reading
We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: We are a music group in Turkey that performs only Ilahi songs in different styles. What is your advice for us? MashaAllah to you. Evet, continue what you are doing. If you like, try writing Ilahi songs about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, that is free now from the worries of this liar dunya, that is removed from the pain of this dunya, that is removed from the Fitnah of this dunya. This dunya is a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have been a vegetarian since childhood. I can understand the meaning of eating meat in Islam but I cannot. Is it bad not to eat meat? I understand eating meat as Muslim living on a farm but … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Due to mistakes I’ve made in my life and illness I find myself struggling financially. I will not be able to afford to buy a house and must live in rented accommodation. My local community, both muslims and … Continue reading