- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Some people have a stronger will power than others to step on their ego. It is effortless for them to step on their ego. How is it that some people have stronger will power than others? What makes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one know if they are on the right path? How do you know if you are on the right path? When you know that the direction that you are going is going to lead you to Paradise … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the best way to thoroughly purify oneself and to consciously do so every single day? You cannot purify yourself consciously every single day. That is ego. Be humble. Step by step. Start small. Don’t sleep too … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. Another Holy Day that Allah swt, our Creator, He is granting to us. Another blessing that He has given us for free. Allah is not asking anything in return. He has created everything for the service of man. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Due to loneliness sometimes, I fell into ghaflet or I lose concentration on what I have to do. I try as much and I would like to know how the surrounding affects a person? How does this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to Allah, who is One. All praises are due to Allah, the Eternal, the Absolute. All praises are due to Allah, who is … Continue reading