- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,314 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Some people have a stronger will power than others to step on their ego. It is effortless for them to step on their ego. How is it that some people have stronger will power than others? What makes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one know if they are on the right path? How do you know if you are on the right path? When you know that the direction that you are going is going to lead you to Paradise … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the best way to thoroughly purify oneself and to consciously do so every single day? You cannot purify yourself consciously every single day. That is ego. Be humble. Step by step. Start small. Don’t sleep too … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. Another Holy Day that Allah swt, our Creator, He is granting to us. Another blessing that He has given us for free. Allah is not asking anything in return. He has created everything for the service of man. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Due to loneliness sometimes, I fell into ghaflet or I lose concentration on what I have to do. I try as much and I would like to know how the surrounding affects a person? How does this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to Allah, who is One. All praises are due to Allah, the Eternal, the Absolute. All praises are due to Allah, who is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The faith is a reponsiblity. The religion it is a responsibility. It is not something light. It is not a joke. It is not as you like, as you wish Sufism. No, It is a heavy responsibility and every … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If this dunya is fitna, why was this world created? So that we will not be destroyed by fitna. The whole idea of fitna is for us to move inside and through it and out. You understand? What … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you share some of Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi’s experiences from his trip to the Hajj? Let me give a small example. When you are in the Haram e-Sharif, in the Holy lands, don’t interfere into anything. Because … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What are the basic responsibilities of a mureeda toward her parents who are against dergah? The basic responsibilities, you have to respect them. You cannot disrespect them. If they ask for your help, you have to help them. Responsibilities … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can someone be forgiven after consuming alcohol? Allah is the One who is going to forgive. You are not going to go to someone to confess and that someone to say, ‘Oh, you are okay. I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I feel very disconnected, when my heart wants to connect it does but I continue with my daily life, I have left the daily wird and finding it hard to start again. I feel that I am making a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What am I supposed to focus on while making zikr and salawat? A Sohbet means association. Now, when you are making a zikr, if it is a loud zikr, this is for everyone, if it is a loud zikr, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia.This Tarikat is based on association, and goodness comes from association. We are asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abd Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us, … Continue reading