- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,550 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If this dunya is fitna, why was this world created? So that we will not be destroyed by fitna. The whole idea of fitna is for us to move inside and through it and out. You understand? What … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you share some of Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi’s experiences from his trip to the Hajj? Let me give a small example. When you are in the Haram e-Sharif, in the Holy lands, don’t interfere into anything. Because … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What are the basic responsibilities of a mureeda toward her parents who are against dergah? The basic responsibilities, you have to respect them. You cannot disrespect them. If they ask for your help, you have to help them. Responsibilities … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can someone be forgiven after consuming alcohol? Allah is the One who is going to forgive. You are not going to go to someone to confess and that someone to say, ‘Oh, you are okay. I’m going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I feel very disconnected, when my heart wants to connect it does but I continue with my daily life, I have left the daily wird and finding it hard to start again. I feel that I am making a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What am I supposed to focus on while making zikr and salawat? A Sohbet means association. Now, when you are making a zikr, if it is a loud zikr, this is for everyone, if it is a loud zikr, … Continue reading