- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,486 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A mureed raise this concern to Hoja Effendi, telling him about the weakness of our faith, the lack of connection to our Sheykh and that people generally have been completely misled and misguided. We are just going in circles with … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Hazreti Yunus Emre, he is one of the highest level Saint, friends of Allah, that has ever been created. He is an Ummi. He doesn’t know how to read or write. He did not achieve his station of purity and … Continue reading
This ummat is saying the Shahadat of Prophets, But this ummat is sleeping, especially in the Ahir Zaman.
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. We begin with the Shahadat, we will begin well, InsyaAllah ar-Rahman. We begin on a clean footing, … Continue reading
How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment ? Come to the Dergah and see how we celebrate the birth of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does the price of happiness increase as we get older ? This is something that I have been thinking about today. I saw something randomly just few hours ago, about happiness. Some muslim trying to explain what … Continue reading
Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ? It is possible. To be just, it is one of the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are entering into the second month of the Islamic calendar, the month of Safar. The month of Safar where so many incidents are coming down. Believers, believers must be careful. Safar is always coming down with its heaviness … Continue reading