- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- 660,307 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A mureed raise this concern to Hoja Effendi, telling him about the weakness of our faith, the lack of connection to our Sheykh and that people generally have been completely misled and misguided. We are just going in circles with … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Hazreti Yunus Emre, he is one of the highest level Saint, friends of Allah, that has ever been created. He is an Ummi. He doesn’t know how to read or write. He did not achieve his station of purity and … Continue reading
This ummat is saying the Shahadat of Prophets, But this ummat is sleeping, especially in the Ahir Zaman.
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. We begin with the Shahadat, we will begin well, InsyaAllah ar-Rahman. We begin on a clean footing, … Continue reading
How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment ? Come to the Dergah and see how we celebrate the birth of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does the price of happiness increase as we get older ? This is something that I have been thinking about today. I saw something randomly just few hours ago, about happiness. Some muslim trying to explain what … Continue reading
Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ? It is possible. To be just, it is one of the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are entering into the second month of the Islamic calendar, the month of Safar. The month of Safar where so many incidents are coming down. Believers, believers must be careful. Safar is always coming down with its heaviness … Continue reading