- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,685 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A mureed raise this concern to Hoja Effendi, telling him about the weakness of our faith, the lack of connection to our Sheykh and that people generally have been completely misled and misguided. We are just going in circles with … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Hazreti Yunus Emre, he is one of the highest level Saint, friends of Allah, that has ever been created. He is an Ummi. He doesn’t know how to read or write. He did not achieve his station of purity and … Continue reading
This ummat is saying the Shahadat of Prophets, But this ummat is sleeping, especially in the Ahir Zaman.
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. We begin with the Shahadat, we will begin well, InsyaAllah ar-Rahman. We begin on a clean footing, … Continue reading
How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment ? Come to the Dergah and see how we celebrate the birth of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does the price of happiness increase as we get older ? This is something that I have been thinking about today. I saw something randomly just few hours ago, about happiness. Some muslim trying to explain what … Continue reading
Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ? It is possible. To be just, it is one of the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are entering into the second month of the Islamic calendar, the month of Safar. The month of Safar where so many incidents are coming down. Believers, believers must be careful. Safar is always coming down with its heaviness … Continue reading