- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,879 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A mureed raise this concern to Hoja Effendi, telling him about the weakness of our faith, the lack of connection to our Sheykh and that people generally have been completely misled and misguided. We are just going in circles with … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Hazreti Yunus Emre, he is one of the highest level Saint, friends of Allah, that has ever been created. He is an Ummi. He doesn’t know how to read or write. He did not achieve his station of purity and … Continue reading
This ummat is saying the Shahadat of Prophets, But this ummat is sleeping, especially in the Ahir Zaman.
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. We begin with the Shahadat, we will begin well, InsyaAllah ar-Rahman. We begin on a clean footing, … Continue reading
How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we celebrate the birth of our Prophet (asws) because it’s the birth of our Prophet (asws), not because of the food and enjoyment ? Come to the Dergah and see how we celebrate the birth of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does the price of happiness increase as we get older ? This is something that I have been thinking about today. I saw something randomly just few hours ago, about happiness. Some muslim trying to explain what … Continue reading
Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Allah is saying, ‘Do not come to Me with the rights of others.’ How can we properly give justice to everyone and everything’s rights on us ? It is possible. To be just, it is one of the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are entering into the second month of the Islamic calendar, the month of Safar. The month of Safar where so many incidents are coming down. Believers, believers must be careful. Safar is always coming down with its heaviness … Continue reading