- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the day of Promises? That is the day in the Pre-eternity. That is the day when all of mankind they were assembled. We were nothing but lights, spirits. And Allah swt is addressing to us directly, … Continue reading
My ego does not want to love the Prophet (asws). I recite salawats but they are not sincere enough. How can I begin to love the Prophet?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My ego does not want to love the Prophet (asws). I recite salawats but they are not sincere enough. How can I begin to love the Prophet? Yes it’s true. That’s a very truthful and sincere question. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we protect our secrets? That’s assuming you have found your secret? If you say, ‘I have found my secret, and what do I do to protect my secret?’ that is enough indication to me that you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we have courage in the way of Allah and leaving dunia things? I have come to realize that fears motivates my ego. How can I not be a coward? A jamaat is important. You can think … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim RabiulAwwal Mubarak. May these days be blessed, InsyaAllah. Although when we look at it, this world is not getting blessed. Every day it’s getting worse isn’t it? Every day more hardship, more disasters, more cruelty, more greediness, more oppression, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin Wasalatu Wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi Ajmain Nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa … Continue reading