- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,315 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the day of Promises? That is the day in the Pre-eternity. That is the day when all of mankind they were assembled. We were nothing but lights, spirits. And Allah swt is addressing to us directly, … Continue reading
My ego does not want to love the Prophet (asws). I recite salawats but they are not sincere enough. How can I begin to love the Prophet?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My ego does not want to love the Prophet (asws). I recite salawats but they are not sincere enough. How can I begin to love the Prophet? Yes it’s true. That’s a very truthful and sincere question. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we protect our secrets? That’s assuming you have found your secret? If you say, ‘I have found my secret, and what do I do to protect my secret?’ that is enough indication to me that you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we have courage in the way of Allah and leaving dunia things? I have come to realize that fears motivates my ego. How can I not be a coward? A jamaat is important. You can think … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim RabiulAwwal Mubarak. May these days be blessed, InsyaAllah. Although when we look at it, this world is not getting blessed. Every day it’s getting worse isn’t it? Every day more hardship, more disasters, more cruelty, more greediness, more oppression, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin Wasalatu Wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi Ajmain Nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How should we prepare for Mawlid? That’s a good question. What would you do to prepare yourself, say, if you are a mureed, what would you do knowing that Sheykh Effendi is going to come next week? What … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim According to the Ahle dunya, your life is wasted, isn’t it? Not really, but let’s just say for the sake of argument, your life is wasted because all you do is preparing for death. What is fifty, sixty, seventy, years … Continue reading
It is difficult for me to get rid of some cultural tendencies. However I can relate more to the Osmanli style. How can I adapt?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a Romani Muslim, however in my culture we view religion very differently than in the mid-east or in the sub-continent. It is difficult for me to get rid of some cultural tendencies. However I can relate … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Why is gaining Taqwa easy for some but takes longer for others? What is taqwa? Why is gaining Taqwa easy for some but takes longer for others? What is taqwa? Hoja asked the mureeds: What is Taqwa? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim I’m not understanding so much that question. The Prophet (asws) served his ummat? In the past? Prophet (asws) served his ummat and is still serving his ummat, day and night. The Prophet (asws), his whole existence, his whole life, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How do we become friends with the Friends of Allah? It’s a very long road, very long journey, to be friends. How do the Friends of Allah become the Friends of Allah? Just by saying, Hey, you want to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are entering now, InsyaAllah, into the Holy month of RabiulAwal. May it be accepted. He is the Prophet of Mercy, alaihi salatu wasalam. His Prophethood was and is still an example of Mercy; how to be merciful to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : What was the blessing in Uwais al-Qarani not being able to visit the Holy Prophet (asws)? I am someone who has tried but unable to visit the Dergah yet. So you are saying, you are like Uwais … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I know if I’m being sincere and not making a show? When you sit down and ask, ‘who am I doing it for?’ If you are doing it for Allah’s sake and you don’t care what … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our destination, is to go back to our Lord. Nothing else, for a believer. We are not traders, businessmen. We are not doing business with our Lord, to say, ‘if I’m doing this good, I’m going to get this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If your life is not showing your belief you are a hypocrite. If you say, ‘I believe in something,’ but your life is showing something else, you are not being sincere. You are not being honest. You are hypocrite. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does the Ulama attack each other even though they are Sunnis? Because they are too free. That’s why they attack each other. If they are busy with the real work, they are going to stop attacking. Even … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have recently started watching your sohbets online and I really like your teachings. How can I join the Dergah? You already join the Dergah. If you like to be with us, we like to be with you. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: These days people hardly trust anyone and if they do, they get hurt from the same person anyway. It is happening a lot these days. Why is the trust decreasing day by day between people? This is one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: With Sheykh Effendi Himmah, I managed to get rid of a habit of playing video games. Recently this habit has come back to me. How can I subdue it again? How can you subdue? You take a stick and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How Does Brotherhood Divide? First, look at the first two brothers that was ever sent into this world. Who are the two brothers? Habil and Qabil. Two brothers came. They are brothers from the same father, same mother. They are brothers, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah, Lord of the Universes. All praise are due to Allah, who describes Himself in Ayatul Qursi saying, “Allah, there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all existence. Neither drowsiness … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking support from our Sheykh SahibulSaif Sheykh Abd Kerim al-Kibrisi to send us something, so that we don’t speak from other people’s egos and imagination that you pick from here, you pick from here, you pick from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Before his veiling, Sheykh Effendi was obstructed and ridiculed in doing his work. How did he respond to this? Like a Sultan. Like a Saint. Dogs may bark, but the Caravan continues. He never stop to bark back. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is not a scholarly gathering. This is not a book knowledge gathering where we plan ahead what to speak, where we write notes, we refer as a lecture. No. this jama’at, it is a living tradition. When something … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: So many women scholars are called “Shaykha” and “Ustadha” is this Islamically acceptable? Huh! It depends on who is claiming to speak on the behalf of Islam. Awliya Allah they are not accepting ‘Shaykha’. There is no such … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How are we supposed to behave with parents who are against the Dergah?They complain and misjudge me when I try to speak less. When I try to be friendly with them, it affects my faith and sincerity. My … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is absent mindedness a disease of the spirit? If so how do we fight the disease? Come to the Dergah. They Sheykh will be able to fix you that time. If you are absent minded, you are going … Continue reading
I sit next to good company of religious people, but still end up sinning when I am with myself. What should I do?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I sit next to good company of religious people, but still end up sinning when I am with myself. What should I do? That is the problem. Because after you sit with religious people and you sit by … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to Allah who is the First, the Last, the Manifest, the Hidden. The One who has Might and Power over all things. and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking support from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us dunya and akhirat. That is going to give us refreshment, that is going to give us hope, that is going to give … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How long until the Shariat will return as a ruling system? We are waiting for that too. Maybe it’s going to be one day. Maybe it’s going to be one year. Maybe it’s going to be one hundred … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt, the Lord of the Universes. All praises are due to He who has created Adam from water and clay. All praises are due to He who has honoured … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is our purpose? Our purpose, not your purpose. Our purpose is to have what? To have a jama’at, to have a community. Why is this important? If it is not important, Holy Prophet (asws) would not have founded … Continue reading
How can we submit ourselves to the will of Allah swt when something we pray for isn’t granted to us?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we submit ourselves to the will of Allah swt when something we pray for isn’t granted to us? So your submission is according to if Allah obeys you or not? That’s a very un Islamic way. ‘O God, … Continue reading
Is laziness a disease? Is procrastination a disease? If they are then what are the motivating factors to get rid of such things?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is laziness a disease? Is procrastination a disease? If they are then what are the motivating factors to get rid of such things? Of course, laziness is a disease. It is coming from sheytan too. How are you … Continue reading