- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,874 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2014
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the day of Promises? That is the day in the Pre-eternity. That is the day when all of mankind they were assembled. We were nothing but lights, spirits. And Allah swt is addressing to us directly, … Continue reading
My ego does not want to love the Prophet (asws). I recite salawats but they are not sincere enough. How can I begin to love the Prophet?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My ego does not want to love the Prophet (asws). I recite salawats but they are not sincere enough. How can I begin to love the Prophet? Yes it’s true. That’s a very truthful and sincere question. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we protect our secrets? That’s assuming you have found your secret? If you say, ‘I have found my secret, and what do I do to protect my secret?’ that is enough indication to me that you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we have courage in the way of Allah and leaving dunia things? I have come to realize that fears motivates my ego. How can I not be a coward? A jamaat is important. You can think … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim RabiulAwwal Mubarak. May these days be blessed, InsyaAllah. Although when we look at it, this world is not getting blessed. Every day it’s getting worse isn’t it? Every day more hardship, more disasters, more cruelty, more greediness, more oppression, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin Wasalatu Wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi Ajmain Nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa … Continue reading