- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,621 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How are we going to know if our Shahadat is accepted or not? How we are going to know whether our Shahadat is acceptable or not? How are you going to know that if your Shahadat is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I become content with the will of Allah? Comparing myself to people below me is very difficult because of the environment I am in. Do you have any other suggestions? I make dua for tawwakkul and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I stand by and be faithful to my tawba? You made a tawba and you made a promise not to return back to that wrong action. How you can keep your promise? By remembering your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am new to Islam and someone gave me a Tasbih as a gift. But I do not really know what it really is or how to use it. Can you please explain? The Tasbih, Masbahah, Tasbiyah. Tasbih, it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I hear in so many sohbets that some murids are stuck or not changing. What is the reason? I don’t know. You should ask them. There’s so many murids here. Ask them, why they are stuck, why they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What causes us to deviate from the way of our Prophet (asws)? What causes us to deviate from the way of our Prophet (asws)? To deviate, meaning you found the Prophet (asws), and you are following, then later … Continue reading