- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,554 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How are we going to know if our Shahadat is accepted or not? How we are going to know whether our Shahadat is acceptable or not? How are you going to know that if your Shahadat is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I become content with the will of Allah? Comparing myself to people below me is very difficult because of the environment I am in. Do you have any other suggestions? I make dua for tawwakkul and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I stand by and be faithful to my tawba? You made a tawba and you made a promise not to return back to that wrong action. How you can keep your promise? By remembering your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am new to Islam and someone gave me a Tasbih as a gift. But I do not really know what it really is or how to use it. Can you please explain? The Tasbih, Masbahah, Tasbiyah. Tasbih, it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I hear in so many sohbets that some murids are stuck or not changing. What is the reason? I don’t know. You should ask them. There’s so many murids here. Ask them, why they are stuck, why they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What causes us to deviate from the way of our Prophet (asws)? What causes us to deviate from the way of our Prophet (asws)? To deviate, meaning you found the Prophet (asws), and you are following, then later … Continue reading