- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,685 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How are we going to know if our Shahadat is accepted or not? How we are going to know whether our Shahadat is acceptable or not? How are you going to know that if your Shahadat is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I become content with the will of Allah? Comparing myself to people below me is very difficult because of the environment I am in. Do you have any other suggestions? I make dua for tawwakkul and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How can I stand by and be faithful to my tawba? You made a tawba and you made a promise not to return back to that wrong action. How you can keep your promise? By remembering your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am new to Islam and someone gave me a Tasbih as a gift. But I do not really know what it really is or how to use it. Can you please explain? The Tasbih, Masbahah, Tasbiyah. Tasbih, it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : I hear in so many sohbets that some murids are stuck or not changing. What is the reason? I don’t know. You should ask them. There’s so many murids here. Ask them, why they are stuck, why they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What causes us to deviate from the way of our Prophet (asws)? What causes us to deviate from the way of our Prophet (asws)? To deviate, meaning you found the Prophet (asws), and you are following, then later … Continue reading