- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we gain the twelve good characteristics of dogs? The Characteristics of a dog that Sheykh Maulana has said, the Prophets and the Saints of Allah they share these twelve characteristics. And in order to gain these … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiat. Our Tarikat, it is based on association. Goodness comes to the association. Where there is an association, there is blessings. And where there is blessing, there is Rahmat and there is Mohabbat. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. So much Sheytan is pulling people on the other side saying, ‘You are such a good person. It’s okay. You don’t have to do this. You are doing this.’ What is your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Everyone will have eyes on it and they will try to destroy it. If you have something valuable, what do you have to do? You have to protect it. Something that is valuable in Islam, you have to protect … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should two murids do if they get into a disagreement or fight? What should two murids do if they get into a fight? In the first place why are they getting into a fight? Why are you getting … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the history and importance of peacock feathers in Osmanli Dergah Sharif? This is the Osmanli Dergahi. We are honouring and we are putting our Ottoman ancestors on top of our heads, because they are ruling the … Continue reading
Auzubillahi mina shaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Bahlul Dana is one of the Saints. He was living in the time of Harun al-Rashid, a rightly guided Khalifa, Rahmatullah Alayh. And Harun Rashid was consulting with him time to time. But time to … Continue reading