- Believers or Hypocrites
- Did Sheykh Efendi write any book?
- The Reason the Nation is falling
- What is the beauty that Allah (SWT) loves?
- What are we asking for when mentioning “Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu – May Allah sanctify his secret”
- How do we bring new life?
- Remember Your Honor
- What is Loyalty?
- Real Love
- Take the color of Allah
- What do you say to people who say Only Allah can judge me?
- What are we to do, when arguments with family members ensue?
- The True Meaning of Prophetic Companions
- The Good Friends in Ahiret
- The inheritance of Islam
- How do we know our role in the community?
- How can we not say those wrong words that are going to affect us?
- How do we prevent performing a service from becoming an obsession?
- How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh?
- Is strong Faith given by Allah?
- What Gives You Value
- It is the job of Shaitan to mislead you
- How did the Prophet see good despite agression towards Him
- Continuing the order of our Sheykh
- Be Sincere in This Way
- Travelling for the sake of Allah
- How do I find true faith?
- What are we supposed to do when we witness Fitna?
- Where is the Honor of Islam
- The greatness of the Ottoman Sultans
- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- 787,532 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we gain the twelve good characteristics of dogs? The Characteristics of a dog that Sheykh Maulana has said, the Prophets and the Saints of Allah they share these twelve characteristics. And in order to gain these … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiat. Our Tarikat, it is based on association. Goodness comes to the association. Where there is an association, there is blessings. And where there is blessing, there is Rahmat and there is Mohabbat. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. So much Sheytan is pulling people on the other side saying, ‘You are such a good person. It’s okay. You don’t have to do this. You are doing this.’ What is your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Everyone will have eyes on it and they will try to destroy it. If you have something valuable, what do you have to do? You have to protect it. Something that is valuable in Islam, you have to protect … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should two murids do if they get into a disagreement or fight? What should two murids do if they get into a fight? In the first place why are they getting into a fight? Why are you getting … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the history and importance of peacock feathers in Osmanli Dergah Sharif? This is the Osmanli Dergahi. We are honouring and we are putting our Ottoman ancestors on top of our heads, because they are ruling the … Continue reading
Auzubillahi mina shaytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Bahlul Dana is one of the Saints. He was living in the time of Harun al-Rashid, a rightly guided Khalifa, Rahmatullah Alayh. And Harun Rashid was consulting with him time to time. But time to … Continue reading