- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What Breaks The Shahadat? I am not going to give an answer according to Shariat, because I am not a scholar. According to alims, according to scholars, what breaks the Shahadat? When you declare shirik, it breaks the Shahadat. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu. Welcome to you. This is the first Jummah of Jumadul Akhir. We are thanking our Lord Allah swt for giving us everything. And everything that He has given us is perfect. The believer looks at perfection … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am not a person with many means.What Is The Best Or Different Forms Of Sadaqa I Can Give For Myself And For Others I make intention to help? Sadaqa, Charity, doesn’t depend on whether you are materially … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let’s renew our Shahadat. Say, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim.’ Alhamdulillah. Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil ‘alamin, that Allah swt has granted us with the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why Jummah is a Holy Day? Why Jummah is a Holy Day? That’s a good question. The Jummah is the day that Allah swt, He Himself has chosen and so many holy things happen in the Heavens and in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You are one of the luckiest one, LUCKIEST ONE. Are you understanding the value? Are you knowing the value that you are giving the Shahadat? Are you understanding the value of Shahadat? Are you understanding the value of your … Continue reading