- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,360 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have difficulty staying silent. What should I do? Don’t eat, don’t sleep, don’t go to the bathroom. Keep on talking. Talk non-stop. I’m being serious. You have difficulty being silent? Don’t be silent. Keep talking. Continuously. After … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What qualifies to be called a murid? The title of a murid, in reality, it is a very high title. Do we deserve to be called that, that we are murid? No, in reality. Just as the title … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m not a Muslim but I’m feeling drawn to begin to study or pray because I desire to know what faith is. I believe but I doubt I have the mind heart and soul to keep my faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If we came from Allah, why did we forget who created us and how can we remember Allah again? We never forget who created us. We never forget that we are creature and there is a Creator. You can deny, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When someone praises me, I forget everything and become arrogant, what can I do to stop this? Why are you believing when someone is praising you? Why are you believing? That means you don’t know yourself. What are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the maqam of Grandshaykh Abdullah Daghestani, if the burial grave is in Syria? Does it mean there are some relics there of Grandsheykh? The Maqam is a station. That is what Maqam is: It is a station. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should you do if part of your family is different religion and they don’t support what you believe in? But you still care for them and you want to be around them? Being around family that doesn’t believe … Continue reading