- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have difficulty staying silent. What should I do? Don’t eat, don’t sleep, don’t go to the bathroom. Keep on talking. Talk non-stop. I’m being serious. You have difficulty being silent? Don’t be silent. Keep talking. Continuously. After … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What qualifies to be called a murid? The title of a murid, in reality, it is a very high title. Do we deserve to be called that, that we are murid? No, in reality. Just as the title … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m not a Muslim but I’m feeling drawn to begin to study or pray because I desire to know what faith is. I believe but I doubt I have the mind heart and soul to keep my faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If we came from Allah, why did we forget who created us and how can we remember Allah again? We never forget who created us. We never forget that we are creature and there is a Creator. You can deny, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When someone praises me, I forget everything and become arrogant, what can I do to stop this? Why are you believing when someone is praising you? Why are you believing? That means you don’t know yourself. What are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the maqam of Grandshaykh Abdullah Daghestani, if the burial grave is in Syria? Does it mean there are some relics there of Grandsheykh? The Maqam is a station. That is what Maqam is: It is a station. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should you do if part of your family is different religion and they don’t support what you believe in? But you still care for them and you want to be around them? Being around family that doesn’t believe … Continue reading