- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,544 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have difficulty staying silent. What should I do? Don’t eat, don’t sleep, don’t go to the bathroom. Keep on talking. Talk non-stop. I’m being serious. You have difficulty being silent? Don’t be silent. Keep talking. Continuously. After … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What qualifies to be called a murid? The title of a murid, in reality, it is a very high title. Do we deserve to be called that, that we are murid? No, in reality. Just as the title … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m not a Muslim but I’m feeling drawn to begin to study or pray because I desire to know what faith is. I believe but I doubt I have the mind heart and soul to keep my faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If we came from Allah, why did we forget who created us and how can we remember Allah again? We never forget who created us. We never forget that we are creature and there is a Creator. You can deny, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When someone praises me, I forget everything and become arrogant, what can I do to stop this? Why are you believing when someone is praising you? Why are you believing? That means you don’t know yourself. What are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the maqam of Grandshaykh Abdullah Daghestani, if the burial grave is in Syria? Does it mean there are some relics there of Grandsheykh? The Maqam is a station. That is what Maqam is: It is a station. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should you do if part of your family is different religion and they don’t support what you believe in? But you still care for them and you want to be around them? Being around family that doesn’t believe … Continue reading