- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have difficulty staying silent. What should I do? Don’t eat, don’t sleep, don’t go to the bathroom. Keep on talking. Talk non-stop. I’m being serious. You have difficulty being silent? Don’t be silent. Keep talking. Continuously. After … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What qualifies to be called a murid? The title of a murid, in reality, it is a very high title. Do we deserve to be called that, that we are murid? No, in reality. Just as the title … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m not a Muslim but I’m feeling drawn to begin to study or pray because I desire to know what faith is. I believe but I doubt I have the mind heart and soul to keep my faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If we came from Allah, why did we forget who created us and how can we remember Allah again? We never forget who created us. We never forget that we are creature and there is a Creator. You can deny, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When someone praises me, I forget everything and become arrogant, what can I do to stop this? Why are you believing when someone is praising you? Why are you believing? That means you don’t know yourself. What are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the maqam of Grandshaykh Abdullah Daghestani, if the burial grave is in Syria? Does it mean there are some relics there of Grandsheykh? The Maqam is a station. That is what Maqam is: It is a station. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should you do if part of your family is different religion and they don’t support what you believe in? But you still care for them and you want to be around them? Being around family that doesn’t believe … Continue reading