- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have difficulty staying silent. What should I do? Don’t eat, don’t sleep, don’t go to the bathroom. Keep on talking. Talk non-stop. I’m being serious. You have difficulty being silent? Don’t be silent. Keep talking. Continuously. After … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What qualifies to be called a murid? The title of a murid, in reality, it is a very high title. Do we deserve to be called that, that we are murid? No, in reality. Just as the title … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m not a Muslim but I’m feeling drawn to begin to study or pray because I desire to know what faith is. I believe but I doubt I have the mind heart and soul to keep my faith. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If we came from Allah, why did we forget who created us and how can we remember Allah again? We never forget who created us. We never forget that we are creature and there is a Creator. You can deny, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When someone praises me, I forget everything and become arrogant, what can I do to stop this? Why are you believing when someone is praising you? Why are you believing? That means you don’t know yourself. What are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the maqam of Grandshaykh Abdullah Daghestani, if the burial grave is in Syria? Does it mean there are some relics there of Grandsheykh? The Maqam is a station. That is what Maqam is: It is a station. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should you do if part of your family is different religion and they don’t support what you believe in? But you still care for them and you want to be around them? Being around family that doesn’t believe … Continue reading