- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are running to be under the shade of the Rahmat of Allah, under the shade of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani. We are asking him to send us something that is going to be useful … Continue reading
If you are from another Tarikat, what does it mean to see Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi a couple of times in your dreams?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : If you are from another Tarikat, what does it mean to see Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi a couple of times in your dreams? It means there is something here that is for you. You want it, take … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala Rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim After Zikr, on the Urs of SahibulSaif Hz, a murid at the Osmanli Dergahi ask a question to Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz: Who is our Sheykh, SahibulSaif? Who is Sheykh Effendi? BismillahirRahmanirRahim.Medet Ya SahibulSaif. I wish he was here to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It is obligation to say couple of words. You take it, you win. You leave it, you lose. You go to work, you work, end of the weak, you may get paid. If you don’t know how to use … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Lately I find myself feeling jealousy and I don’t like it. I’m not sure why all of the sudden this is happening. I know this is haram and I want to stop. Can you please tell what I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (asws) is saying to us, teaching us, when Rajab, Shaban and Ramazan is entering, his dua, his prayer is: ‘ Ya Rabbi give me the barakat of the Rajab and the Shaban and make me to reach Ramazan.’ … Continue reading