- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,483 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Lakum Dinukum Waliyadin – to you your religion and to me mine.’ To you your religion and to me mine. That’s it. We’ve come to that point now, the second jahiliyyah. First jahiliyyah, those words are for the musyriks. Second jahiliyyah it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It is not through physical that you are going to gain anything. It is not through physical nearness that you are going to gain something. It is a nearness of your heart. Abu Jahil and Abu Lahab, they were … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaitanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur. Medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abd Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani (qs). We are asking support from our Sheykh, to say something and to listen to something that is going to give us benefit. If you are not … Continue reading
If you are from another Tarikat, what does it mean to see Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi a couple of times in your dreams?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : If you are from another Tarikat, what does it mean to see Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi a couple of times in your dreams? It means that there is something that is there, there is some secret that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can mureeds watch television in this time of Ramazan? Eh! Mureeds, they can do whatever they want. Whatever that you are doing, you are going to get the consequences of it. That big sheytan box, how many sohbets more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Host: The honorable speaker, his name is Janab Lokman Effendi. He is a representative of Khalifah SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani (qs). They have a Dergah in Upstate New York. Osmanli Naksibendi, they follow Naksibendi Sufi Tariqah, the … Continue reading