- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,364 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Lakum Dinukum Waliyadin – to you your religion and to me mine.’ To you your religion and to me mine. That’s it. We’ve come to that point now, the second jahiliyyah. First jahiliyyah, those words are for the musyriks. Second jahiliyyah it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim It is not through physical that you are going to gain anything. It is not through physical nearness that you are going to gain something. It is a nearness of your heart. Abu Jahil and Abu Lahab, they were … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaitanir Rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur. Medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abd Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani (qs). We are asking support from our Sheykh, to say something and to listen to something that is going to give us benefit. If you are not … Continue reading
If you are from another Tarikat, what does it mean to see Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi a couple of times in your dreams?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : If you are from another Tarikat, what does it mean to see Shaykh Abdul Kerim Effendi a couple of times in your dreams? It means that there is something that is there, there is some secret that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can mureeds watch television in this time of Ramazan? Eh! Mureeds, they can do whatever they want. Whatever that you are doing, you are going to get the consequences of it. That big sheytan box, how many sohbets more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Host: The honorable speaker, his name is Janab Lokman Effendi. He is a representative of Khalifah SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani (qs). They have a Dergah in Upstate New York. Osmanli Naksibendi, they follow Naksibendi Sufi Tariqah, the … Continue reading