- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,213 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As a mureed, from time to time I often get alone, sometimes with no one around me and sometimes without any Saliheen around me. What is the hikma to that and how should I cope with such situations? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (swt) that He has created us from among the believers, He counted us from the believers. It … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Consultation is important. You by yourself, maybe you cannot find an answer. Maybe someone else has an answer for you. Maybe you speak to other people, you go out and you see sign is going to come to you. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is it in the nature of human to make mistakes despite the awareness of not to? Because inside of us there is the ego and the ego it is created, and the ego characteristic is to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do we get washed up? Is it because we committed a sin or are we in ghaflat or because we fail to destroy the ego? Why you get washed up? Because you need to get clean up. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you just talk, who is going to get punish first? Don’t say, ‘Oh, Jews is going to get punish or Christians is going to get punish.’ The Muslims are going to get punish first. Because we are the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We spoke a little bit about zakat. Some question were asked about zakat. We are going to move away from individuals. Individuals, you know what your responsibility is. Maybe there are some individuals who pay, some they are not in … Continue reading