- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- 659,000 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As a mureed, from time to time I often get alone, sometimes with no one around me and sometimes without any Saliheen around me. What is the hikma to that and how should I cope with such situations? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (swt) that He has created us from among the believers, He counted us from the believers. It … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Consultation is important. You by yourself, maybe you cannot find an answer. Maybe someone else has an answer for you. Maybe you speak to other people, you go out and you see sign is going to come to you. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is it in the nature of human to make mistakes despite the awareness of not to? Because inside of us there is the ego and the ego it is created, and the ego characteristic is to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do we get washed up? Is it because we committed a sin or are we in ghaflat or because we fail to destroy the ego? Why you get washed up? Because you need to get clean up. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you just talk, who is going to get punish first? Don’t say, ‘Oh, Jews is going to get punish or Christians is going to get punish.’ The Muslims are going to get punish first. Because we are the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We spoke a little bit about zakat. Some question were asked about zakat. We are going to move away from individuals. Individuals, you know what your responsibility is. Maybe there are some individuals who pay, some they are not in … Continue reading