- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- 639,812 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As a mureed, from time to time I often get alone, sometimes with no one around me and sometimes without any Saliheen around me. What is the hikma to that and how should I cope with such situations? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (swt) that He has created us from among the believers, He counted us from the believers. It … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Consultation is important. You by yourself, maybe you cannot find an answer. Maybe someone else has an answer for you. Maybe you speak to other people, you go out and you see sign is going to come to you. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is it in the nature of human to make mistakes despite the awareness of not to? Because inside of us there is the ego and the ego it is created, and the ego characteristic is to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do we get washed up? Is it because we committed a sin or are we in ghaflat or because we fail to destroy the ego? Why you get washed up? Because you need to get clean up. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you just talk, who is going to get punish first? Don’t say, ‘Oh, Jews is going to get punish or Christians is going to get punish.’ The Muslims are going to get punish first. Because we are the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We spoke a little bit about zakat. Some question were asked about zakat. We are going to move away from individuals. Individuals, you know what your responsibility is. Maybe there are some individuals who pay, some they are not in … Continue reading