- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,871 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As a mureed, from time to time I often get alone, sometimes with no one around me and sometimes without any Saliheen around me. What is the hikma to that and how should I cope with such situations? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah wa shukr Allah. We are thanking our Lord Allah (swt) that He has created us from among the believers, He counted us from the believers. It … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Consultation is important. You by yourself, maybe you cannot find an answer. Maybe someone else has an answer for you. Maybe you speak to other people, you go out and you see sign is going to come to you. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is it in the nature of human to make mistakes despite the awareness of not to? Because inside of us there is the ego and the ego it is created, and the ego characteristic is to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do we get washed up? Is it because we committed a sin or are we in ghaflat or because we fail to destroy the ego? Why you get washed up? Because you need to get clean up. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you just talk, who is going to get punish first? Don’t say, ‘Oh, Jews is going to get punish or Christians is going to get punish.’ The Muslims are going to get punish first. Because we are the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We spoke a little bit about zakat. Some question were asked about zakat. We are going to move away from individuals. Individuals, you know what your responsibility is. Maybe there are some individuals who pay, some they are not in … Continue reading