- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,879 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I tend to have a hard time focusing. How can one focus doing prayer and zikr? Take it simple. Take it very simply. Before you move to prayer and your zikr, focusing, first look in your daily life … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So many times, for those who are in front of me, they don’t want to be here. They say, ‘but if we don’t come, Hoja is going to scream at us again. And I need his prayers because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When it is young, which direction you are going to mould, to force, to shape the plant, it will go according to the direction. Because it is still young. Once it gets a little bit older, you try to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you get rid of evil and egoistic thoughts or daydreaming? You are dreaming? You must be a very free person to daydream. You must be very free. You are not busy. The believer is very busy. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min-ash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim.We asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani, who is taking it to the presence of Sultanul Awliya, through our forty GrandSheykhs, to the presence of the Holy Prophet … Continue reading
What makes it harder to do something for your Shaykh when he tells you to do it compared to when you do something for him without him telling you?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What makes it harder to do something for your Shaykh when he tells you to do it compared to when you do something for him without him telling you? That’s why so many times your Sheykh will not … Continue reading