- Believers or Hypocrites
- Did Sheykh Efendi write any book?
- The Reason the Nation is falling
- What is the beauty that Allah (SWT) loves?
- What are we asking for when mentioning “Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu – May Allah sanctify his secret”
- How do we bring new life?
- Remember Your Honor
- What is Loyalty?
- Real Love
- Take the color of Allah
- What do you say to people who say Only Allah can judge me?
- What are we to do, when arguments with family members ensue?
- The True Meaning of Prophetic Companions
- The Good Friends in Ahiret
- The inheritance of Islam
- How do we know our role in the community?
- How can we not say those wrong words that are going to affect us?
- How do we prevent performing a service from becoming an obsession?
- How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh?
- Is strong Faith given by Allah?
- What Gives You Value
- It is the job of Shaitan to mislead you
- How did the Prophet see good despite agression towards Him
- Continuing the order of our Sheykh
- Be Sincere in This Way
- Travelling for the sake of Allah
- How do I find true faith?
- What are we supposed to do when we witness Fitna?
- Where is the Honor of Islam
- The greatness of the Ottoman Sultans
- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- 787,536 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I tend to have a hard time focusing. How can one focus doing prayer and zikr? Take it simple. Take it very simply. Before you move to prayer and your zikr, focusing, first look in your daily life … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So many times, for those who are in front of me, they don’t want to be here. They say, ‘but if we don’t come, Hoja is going to scream at us again. And I need his prayers because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When it is young, which direction you are going to mould, to force, to shape the plant, it will go according to the direction. Because it is still young. Once it gets a little bit older, you try to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you get rid of evil and egoistic thoughts or daydreaming? You are dreaming? You must be a very free person to daydream. You must be very free. You are not busy. The believer is very busy. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min-ash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim.We asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani, who is taking it to the presence of Sultanul Awliya, through our forty GrandSheykhs, to the presence of the Holy Prophet … Continue reading
What makes it harder to do something for your Shaykh when he tells you to do it compared to when you do something for him without him telling you?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What makes it harder to do something for your Shaykh when he tells you to do it compared to when you do something for him without him telling you? That’s why so many times your Sheykh will not … Continue reading