- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I tend to have a hard time focusing. How can one focus doing prayer and zikr? Take it simple. Take it very simply. Before you move to prayer and your zikr, focusing, first look in your daily life … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So many times, for those who are in front of me, they don’t want to be here. They say, ‘but if we don’t come, Hoja is going to scream at us again. And I need his prayers because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When it is young, which direction you are going to mould, to force, to shape the plant, it will go according to the direction. Because it is still young. Once it gets a little bit older, you try to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you get rid of evil and egoistic thoughts or daydreaming? You are dreaming? You must be a very free person to daydream. You must be very free. You are not busy. The believer is very busy. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min-ash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim.We asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi al-Rabbani, who is taking it to the presence of Sultanul Awliya, through our forty GrandSheykhs, to the presence of the Holy Prophet … Continue reading
What makes it harder to do something for your Shaykh when he tells you to do it compared to when you do something for him without him telling you?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What makes it harder to do something for your Shaykh when he tells you to do it compared to when you do something for him without him telling you? That’s why so many times your Sheykh will not … Continue reading