- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When a man is in ghaflat, he is never going to get fixed. If the man is in ghaflat, heedlessness, not knowing what he did in the past, then he is condemned to just repeat it over and over … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatu. Jumma Mubarak. Eid Mubarak. Eh, every Jumma is Eid. So Alhamudlillah, syukur. We are thanking Allah swt that He has given us one more week, from last week until this week to continue to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know what we are used for? When you go to and when you accept and submit to a master, you submit to a master and you understand you are a tool, then that time you’ll … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I stop being angry with someone in my head when they didn’t even do anything to me? Smack yourself. Everytime you get upset, smack yourself. They didn’t do anything, say now I’m going to do something … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu. We are asking Allah swt to forgive us, to give us more faith and more understanding. To look and to understand and to give us more faith. Not to look and to understand and it takes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can we ever be forgiven for big sins and betrayal? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Betrayal it is a very big sin. That is the part in the Hujatul Wada or the farewell sermon of the Prophet (asws), that these modern versions they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading