- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When a man is in ghaflat, he is never going to get fixed. If the man is in ghaflat, heedlessness, not knowing what he did in the past, then he is condemned to just repeat it over and over … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatu. Jumma Mubarak. Eid Mubarak. Eh, every Jumma is Eid. So Alhamudlillah, syukur. We are thanking Allah swt that He has given us one more week, from last week until this week to continue to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know what we are used for? When you go to and when you accept and submit to a master, you submit to a master and you understand you are a tool, then that time you’ll … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I stop being angry with someone in my head when they didn’t even do anything to me? Smack yourself. Everytime you get upset, smack yourself. They didn’t do anything, say now I’m going to do something … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim SelamAleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu. We are asking Allah swt to forgive us, to give us more faith and more understanding. To look and to understand and to give us more faith. Not to look and to understand and it takes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can we ever be forgiven for big sins and betrayal? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Betrayal it is a very big sin. That is the part in the Hujatul Wada or the farewell sermon of the Prophet (asws), that these modern versions they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading