- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,866 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You are doing something? First, you ask yourself, who are you doing it for? Whoever that you are doing it for, you want something to be better. You work, you are doing it for your boss, you are doing … Continue reading
BismilahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All our riches, all our trading, all our business, all our dunya, is based on what? It is based on tyranny. It is based on those who have power and they are going to suck those ones who don’t … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: On the behalf of a believer I want to ask about her depression. She wants to leave her past behind but she feel stuck and sometimes even gets worse, she used pills too. She has respect for Sheykhs … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. This is the days of Ahir Zaman. This is the days and the nights and the weeks and the months and the years of the Ahir Zaman, maybe it’s not going to be years, maybe it’s not going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can we rise above the station we were before pre eternity with our guide? Or are we destine to be at that station from pre eternity? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. The guide who is representing the Prophet, so let’s speak about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you know if you are not being tricked by the ego, thinking you are running in the way of Allah but in reality you are running after your nafs or your dunya? People are here running away … Continue reading