- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,213 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I find courage? The courage to stand up for Haqq must come, not from you. Don’t think that courage is coming from you. That is a mistake. How do I find the courage? You don’t find … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is the voice of Haqq ignored and that of batil prevails? Because we are in Asfala Safileen. Because we are in the lowest of the low. It’s like asking, ‘why does this man, why is he always … Continue reading
My family says that I follow tarikat blindly because I do not know the secrets of certain practices yet I still do them. Is this true? Should I stop?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My family says that I follow tarikat blindly because I do not know the secrets of certain practices yet I still do them, like wearing different color turbans or ribbons. is it true that I am following blindly? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Will the leader of the community be responsible on the judgment day for not standing up for haqq? Yes, first the leaders are going to be responsible. Leaders of that community are going to be responsible. Then those ones … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The edep, it is before the knowledge. People who don’t have edep, their knowledge is not going to save them. But people who have edep and they don’t have knowledge, always they are going to be saved. You understand? … Continue reading