- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2015
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I find courage? The courage to stand up for Haqq must come, not from you. Don’t think that courage is coming from you. That is a mistake. How do I find the courage? You don’t find … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is the voice of Haqq ignored and that of batil prevails? Because we are in Asfala Safileen. Because we are in the lowest of the low. It’s like asking, ‘why does this man, why is he always … Continue reading
My family says that I follow tarikat blindly because I do not know the secrets of certain practices yet I still do them. Is this true? Should I stop?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My family says that I follow tarikat blindly because I do not know the secrets of certain practices yet I still do them, like wearing different color turbans or ribbons. is it true that I am following blindly? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Will the leader of the community be responsible on the judgment day for not standing up for haqq? Yes, first the leaders are going to be responsible. Leaders of that community are going to be responsible. Then those ones … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The edep, it is before the knowledge. People who don’t have edep, their knowledge is not going to save them. But people who have edep and they don’t have knowledge, always they are going to be saved. You understand? … Continue reading