- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,367 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you please explain the hadith, ‘Seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China,’ what is meant by knowledge, is it worldy knowledge? or does it mean to become alim or hafiz? Everyone is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim One thing that the Holy Prophet (asws) said, if we, if everyone holds on to that, your Zikir, your Namaz, every Ibadat that you do is never going to be stale. And what is that, what did the Prophet say? … Continue reading
When we understand our responsibility as Murids, how do we continue to do the work without being overwhelmed?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we begin to start understanding our responsibility as Murids, how do we continue to do the work we need to do and to make everyday better than the day before without being overwhelmed, How do we keep … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question from a guest: Can you tell me more about your background and your journey to Tarikat? I came to this country twenty years ago. I have been here twenty years. I grew up in a small island in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My late grandfather is the descendant of the Prophet Muhammad (asws). Many people who are saying they are Sufi has gone to his grave and pray. They don’t ask him to make dua, they pray to him. So I’m … Continue reading