- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you please explain the hadith, ‘Seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China,’ what is meant by knowledge, is it worldy knowledge? or does it mean to become alim or hafiz? Everyone is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim One thing that the Holy Prophet (asws) said, if we, if everyone holds on to that, your Zikir, your Namaz, every Ibadat that you do is never going to be stale. And what is that, what did the Prophet say? … Continue reading
When we understand our responsibility as Murids, how do we continue to do the work without being overwhelmed?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we begin to start understanding our responsibility as Murids, how do we continue to do the work we need to do and to make everyday better than the day before without being overwhelmed, How do we keep … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question from a guest: Can you tell me more about your background and your journey to Tarikat? I came to this country twenty years ago. I have been here twenty years. I grew up in a small island in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My late grandfather is the descendant of the Prophet Muhammad (asws). Many people who are saying they are Sufi has gone to his grave and pray. They don’t ask him to make dua, they pray to him. So I’m … Continue reading