- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- 658,506 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
BismillahirRamanirRahim Question: Despite trying my utmost best to strive to be on the way of Sahibul Saif(qs). How do I know whether or not my Murshid is pleased or displeased with me and if I am on the right track or … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the best way to prepare for Rajab and Night of Raghaib? Ask yourself what do you want from the month of Rajab. What is it that we want from the month of Rajab. What do you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it malayani to be concerned with what others think of you? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We are in this Jammat, we are following in the footsteps of SahibulSaif. So the question now that we need to ask: what was our Sheykh … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya Seyyidi Sultan el-Evliya Medet. We are asking help and support from Sahib el-Zaman, Sahib el-Makan, from the people of Haqq who are sitting in the Heavenly stations. When we are getting support from them, our association becomes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. We are thanking our Lord Allah swt for making us to go through another Jummah with our iman, faith, intact as Muslims. That one week has passed and like this or like that, alhamdulillah, with the support of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmnairRahim, Question: I feel a tremendous amount of guilt for my lack of manner throughout my life, only after entering into tarikat, I have realized how disgusting I actually am and it has put an immense amount of fear in my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What happens when you feel capability of yourself, but you don’t do it for Deen and Dunya purpose? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. You don’t do it for Deen and you do it for Dunya purposes and you have capabilities, then enjoy this … Continue reading