- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,866 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
BismillahirRamanirRahim Question: Despite trying my utmost best to strive to be on the way of Sahibul Saif(qs). How do I know whether or not my Murshid is pleased or displeased with me and if I am on the right track or … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the best way to prepare for Rajab and Night of Raghaib? Ask yourself what do you want from the month of Rajab. What is it that we want from the month of Rajab. What do you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it malayani to be concerned with what others think of you? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We are in this Jammat, we are following in the footsteps of SahibulSaif. So the question now that we need to ask: what was our Sheykh … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya Seyyidi Sultan el-Evliya Medet. We are asking help and support from Sahib el-Zaman, Sahib el-Makan, from the people of Haqq who are sitting in the Heavenly stations. When we are getting support from them, our association becomes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. We are thanking our Lord Allah swt for making us to go through another Jummah with our iman, faith, intact as Muslims. That one week has passed and like this or like that, alhamdulillah, with the support of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmnairRahim, Question: I feel a tremendous amount of guilt for my lack of manner throughout my life, only after entering into tarikat, I have realized how disgusting I actually am and it has put an immense amount of fear in my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What happens when you feel capability of yourself, but you don’t do it for Deen and Dunya purpose? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. You don’t do it for Deen and you do it for Dunya purposes and you have capabilities, then enjoy this … Continue reading