- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
BismillahirRamanirRahim Question: Despite trying my utmost best to strive to be on the way of Sahibul Saif(qs). How do I know whether or not my Murshid is pleased or displeased with me and if I am on the right track or … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the best way to prepare for Rajab and Night of Raghaib? Ask yourself what do you want from the month of Rajab. What is it that we want from the month of Rajab. What do you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it malayani to be concerned with what others think of you? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We are in this Jammat, we are following in the footsteps of SahibulSaif. So the question now that we need to ask: what was our Sheykh … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya Seyyidi Sultan el-Evliya Medet. We are asking help and support from Sahib el-Zaman, Sahib el-Makan, from the people of Haqq who are sitting in the Heavenly stations. When we are getting support from them, our association becomes … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah. We are thanking our Lord Allah swt for making us to go through another Jummah with our iman, faith, intact as Muslims. That one week has passed and like this or like that, alhamdulillah, with the support of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmnairRahim, Question: I feel a tremendous amount of guilt for my lack of manner throughout my life, only after entering into tarikat, I have realized how disgusting I actually am and it has put an immense amount of fear in my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What happens when you feel capability of yourself, but you don’t do it for Deen and Dunya purpose? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. You don’t do it for Deen and you do it for Dunya purposes and you have capabilities, then enjoy this … Continue reading